Posted

this is a 16 player game

but not enough players signed up

the square root of 16 is 4

so 4 wolves is kinda sensible

Posted

T1g, stop messing with them.

Posted

If anyone is going to be voted by me now it is gonna be you for acting like Aethix, not to mention that you hopped on me THE SECOND I started suggesting that we hang a useless person, a trait you have in spades.

Teto

Hopped on you the second you started suggesting a useless person?

Where?

And the only reason I'm acting like Aethix is because of how incredibly sure I am of your guilt. Like there being a monster at your window and nobody will turn to look and see. You'll run up to your family and tug on their shoulders, shouting about the monster, but they wont turn to look. This is what I'm acting like right now.

And secondly what reason is that to suspect me anyway? Aethix was proven innocent, so my acting like him isn't any valid reason to lynch me, is it?

Posted

I mean really, It's just perfect. I'm the one who suggested independents have something to hide AND the one who wanted to hang useless people, then you IMMEDIATELY attack me. I am so sure you are hiding something, there is no way I could be wrong.

Mark my words, independent is just a synonym for werewolf.

Posted

I mean really, It's just perfect. I'm the one who suggested independents have something to hide AND the one who wanted to hang useless people, then you IMMEDIATELY attack me. I am so sure you are hiding something, there is no way I could be wrong.

Mark my words, independent is just a synonym for werewolf.

If independents are werewolves then we've already lynched four of them.

Also, the bit in bold, where did I even attack you immediately when you suspected useless people? The day started and I voted for you before you ever came to the thread. You started a defence, so I started an attack against your defence.

Also by the time you're saying stuff like "mark my words" and bullshit movie-esque stuff, you're not taking this seriously enough to be putting your whole self into your defence or case against me.

Posted

Fair enough, you did start with a vote against me. But it was after I made my statement that you resorted to the same relentless attacks Aethix used against me when I got angry and voted him, which makes me think you are as desperate as he was to remove attention from himself.

And before you say he was innocent; there is no way to know the motives of independents, so we could have very well avoided a crisis by killing him.

Posted

I still see no case against me except "You're acting like Aethix" which is a terrible reason.

You also ignored what I said about independents not being werewolves because then we'd have lynched four of them already.

And it's pretty clear the independents aren't killers because there wouldn't be that many killers in one game.

Four kids and four wolves would make up a majority of the game. And that's if LL is a wolf with a chainsaw, which he could well be.

And it's not like you either to go with the person you don't know is a killer. LL is a definite killer. Why go for someone acting like an independent killer, who you know nothing about, when there's a chainsaw character with definite killing ability.

Knuckle, there is so much shit against you right now, whereas all you've got against me is silly speculation and "you're acting like the other guy who wanted me dead"

Posted

1.Cascade

2. Teto--Knuckle

3. Pheonix561

4. Largely Legendary

5. Linkprow—Rika Code, Ganondorf333,

6. Knuckle--Teto,

7. That1guy

8. Kaffles

9. Sahaqiel

10. Linox

11. Bond

12. Aethix

13. Ganondorf333

14. Yuriko

15. Rika Code

4 to lynch.

@dead people: shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. (please)

Posted

he is kinda right

I mean you have been acting mighty defensive :<

Plus you have more than one ability, which in this game seem a bit odd

Posted

I still see no case against me except "You're acting like Aethix" which is a terrible reason.

You also ignored what I said about independents not being werewolves because then we'd have lynched four of them already.

And it's pretty clear the independents aren't killers because there wouldn't be that many killers in one game.

Four kids and four wolves would make up a majority of the game. And that's if LL is a wolf with a chainsaw, which he could well be.

And it's not like you either to go with the person you don't know is a killer. LL is a definite killer. Why go for someone acting like an independent killer, who you know nothing about, when there's a chainsaw character with definite killing ability.

Knuckle, there is so much shit against you right now, whereas all you've got against me is silly speculation and "you're acting like the other guy who wanted me dead"

Acting like Aethix is a good reason to vote for you because it shows that you are both similarly desperate to blame someone, namely me. Also, an independent doesn't need to be able to kill in order to be a threat; I am thinking that at least one of you has to be around when some amount of days have passed/a certain number of trolls are killed in order to claim instant victory. Therefore, I think you are trying to claim victory with G333 not by killing, but by forcing suspicion away from yourselves.

Speaking of LL, I think he is on to you guys too and would vouch for me. I take back what I said about G333's claim; it was likely true, and LL wants G333 dead because he shares my suspicion. He merely ignores you because you are next after he kills G333.

Posted

so knuckles

Sorry:<

Posted

Too bad he just proved last night that that he can't kill ganny with a night action?

Also isn't it odd that LL is the only one killing anybody?

And if you know that you can't kill Ganny at night, why aren't you trying to push a lynch on him right now?

Posted

I looked through Knuckles posts (many of them were annoying or useless). He seems to have told accurate things about people but idk.

Knuckle used the word consensus 4 times

Posted

Rather than fighting the one you know you you can't kill, why are you trying to kill the vulnerable one at night instead?

Posted

No! Everyone but you has two abilities! Dave and his timetables/moving attacks to the next day, Rose and her seer powers/whatever she could do with her wands, EVEN ARADIA WHO YOU TRUSTED MORE THAN ANYONE HAD ROBOTS AND DOCTOR POWERS. HOW COULD YOU IGNORE THAT.