Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Homestuck Werewolf

1509 posts in this topic

Posted

was cramming for a math test yesterday and have a paper to write tonight, but ill get all the dramatic writing and such done now, as a vote count was actually reached a while ago...

final count

1.Cascade

2. Teto

3. Pheonix561

4. Largely Legendary

5. Linkprow—Ganondorf333,

6. Knuckle--Teto, Rika Code, Linkprow, Leader, Largely Legendary

7. That1guy

8. Kaffles

9. Sahaqiel

10. Linox

11. Bond

12. Aethix

13. Ganondorf333

14. Yuriko

15. Rika Code

Posted

it was only like an hour ago so w/e

Posted

Here's the panic, coming down.

HAHAHAHAHA

I TRICKED YOU ALL WITH MY POWER

lol now I really really hope he's a wolf like I thought, so what I just said isn't taken seriously

Posted

MVP?

Posted

right-o, youre a monkey.

==>Lynch Knuckle

You decide to lynch Knuckle.

==>Have dramatic stare down.

Dammit, you didn’t have a choice on that!

==>Pester GM

Done.

==>Anyway.

Knuckle backs up to the wall, wary and defensive. These last few days have been tense, and no one has gotten much sleep, and its really started to show. Knuckle doesn’t look very troll-like, with dark blue bags under his eyes, his face drawn from stress and worry.

==>be the cool kid

You are now Teto, and take hold of your trusted sword. Er,half-sword, and approach Knuckle.

==>Teto: Strife

You charge forward with your half-sword.

==>Knuckle: Defend

You dodge the attack, baring your teeth and quickly pulling your trusted dice out of your sylladex.

==>Knuckle: Lose hands

What?

You feel a sharp pain in your wrists, and hear liquid hit the floor. Rika straightens herself up behind you.

==>Teto: Finish what you started

You stab Knuckle in the groin

no one stabs people in inappropriate areas with myhalf-swords not even me wait no one stabs ROBOTS in innapropr—oh forget it

Teto was Dave, Independent.

==>Be the Leader

You are now Rika. You clean the blue blood off your trusted sickles and advance toward Knuckle. He eyes you darkly—you just cut off his hands, after all.

puppy MAN I DIDN’TTHINK YOU WERE GOING TO BE THE WOLF DAMN WE SHOULD HAVE JUST LYNCHED YOUYESTERDAY I MEAN puppy.

Rika was Karkat,Town.

==>Be adorable

You are now Linkprow, and are not going to do anything adorable. At least not to Knuckle, and not with your claws. You slice at him,but he dodges somehow and you don’t land a lethal blow.

:33<*lp prepares for another attack* its gonna sting a little!

Linkprow was Nepeta,Town.

==>Knuckle: Stop dodging

You make a dive for your severed hands, still holding your dice. You chuck the hand at Ganondorf, and they explode.

==>Ganondorf: play fetch

You’ll do that later, after your beloved lusus is done defending you! A wall crumbles near Largely Legendary as the explosions are relocated by Bec.

good boy!

Ganondorf333 was Jade,Independent.

==>Someone: Kill Knuckle Already

Its not dramatic if he just bleeds out.

==>Be the dog hater

You are now Largely Legendary.

Im Not A Dog Hater.I Just Really Really Don’t Like Dogs That Relocate My Chainsaw Onto Innocent Trolls!

Largely Legendary was Kanaya, Town.

==>Knuckle: Kill everyone!

Your final thoughts before it plunges into your face are

Oh shit that’s a chainsaw isn’t it?

Knuckle was Vriska, Wolf.

==>Go home, or whatever.

Everyone goes happily back to earth, because no one really wants to clean up any of the bodies.

Game over! Town Wins, so does Teto, Ganondorf333 and Sahaqiel!

Posted

I told you so! Now I will gloat, because it's all I can do after I failed to realize I was an independent and fulfill my win condition.

I told you so!

Posted

I AM THE puppyING KING

THANK YOU AETHIX <333

Posted

i can only say this now, but the knuckle/cascade fight was beautiful to watch, imo.

Posted

knuckle v cascade?

when did this happennn

Posted

somewhere in day 2 alpha i think, they were basically out to lynch each other, it got to a tie (miscount) for a while.

Im also amazed that no one tried to call Karkat on t1g:

CONFESSED HER ROLE MY ASS YOU TWO ARE AWFUL AT THIS

YURIKO SHUT UP I AM BUSY TELLING YOU YOU ARE BAD AT THIS

CHIMETALS YOU SHOULD TOTALLY GIVE ME INSTANT WOLF KILLING ABILITIES

DON'T REVEAL ABILITY, GANNY. LET'S JUST VOTE OFF THENEVERINE ALREADY. AND RIKA, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO VOTE IN RED.

^Day 2 Beta

and in all honesty, Purple text on green is trippy/painful. but for some ungodly reason, the giant text was worse. Karkaps in grandma size really bugs me i guess....(and to be fair, LL did it too)

Posted

chimetals you made a really unbalanced werewolf game

like really really really unbalanced abilities, and almost everyone had 2,

and also cascade wasn't originally a wolf, why would you have 2 wolves to 13 town

i mean other than that stuff this game went well

Posted

cascade had the emergency back-up-wolf in her role, and there were limits on abilities...

i was hoping for a wolf win, though :< just cuz pheo said the same thing. 2 seemed like the standard or something, idk. i was relying on chaos to muddle the evidence, i guess, but no one attacked ganny except LL, and Ammonsa got first-day'd, and half the time the windy thing got used, one of the two people wasnt doing anything, so everyone was able to keep track of everything pretty easily, and no one got to use the wand, really. distinct lack of chaos. ;-;

the aradiabots were overbalenced though. i thought gmp would sign up, so it was basically a role designed for him. same thing for Feferi, who was an npc.

and remember LL's kill ability? not once did he hit a wolf.

Posted

what was ammonsa's ability?

Posted

Yay, I was right about all the human kids being indies :>

also lol, the wolves never killed

Posted

screw it. ill trickle them in.

@rika, the wolves killed, just had really bad luck with those robots.

also im thinking of editing the day/night posts to include the night action diagrams

Ammonsa/Sollux

sollux.png

Your name is SOLLUX CAPTOR.

You are apeshit bananas at computers, and you know ALL THE CODES. All of them.You are the unchallenged authority on APICULTURE NETWORKING. And though allyour friends recognize your unparalleled achievements as a TOTALLY SICK HACKER,you feel like you could be better. It's one of a number of things you SORT OFBEAT YOURSELF UP ABOUT for NO VERY GOOD REASON during sporadic and debilitatingBIPOLAR MOOD SWINGS. You have a penchant for BIFURCATION, in logic and in life.Your mutant mind is hounded by the psychic screams of the IMMINENTLY DECEASED.Your visions foretell of the planet's looming annihilation, and yet unlike thetypical sightless prophet of doom, you are gifted with VISION TWOFOLD.

You can pick a TARGET and a VICTIM ONCE per NIGHT PHASE. Your VISION TWOFOLDwill DOUBLE your TARGET’S ABILITY and use it on your VICTIM.

Your trolltag is twinArmageddonsand you tend two 2peak wiith a biit of a lii2p.

What will you do?

and to clarify how this works:

solluxdoubler.png

if there was a first day lynch i didnt want, it was this one. really wanted to see it in action. and if someone came up with this before me, i dont know about it.

Linox/Equius

equius.png

Your name is EQUIUS ZAHHAK. You love being STRONG.

You are so strong, you would surely be the class of the elite legion ofRUFFIANNIHILATORS. And while such a calling would be quite honorable, you wouldprefer to join the ranks of the ARCHERADICATORS, perhaps the most noble echelonthe imperial forces have to offer. Unfortunately, you SUCK AT ARCHERY. You havenot successfully fired a SINGLE ARROW. Every time you try, you BREAK THE BOW.You are simply too strong. You have broken so many bows, it has developed intoa habit BORDERING ON FETISHISTIC. You have to stop. But addiction is a powerfulthing.

Practically everything MAKES YOU FURIOUS. You have so much rage, it can only beexpressed through STAGGERING QUANTITIES OF PHYSICAL VIOLENCE. You build strongand sturdy robots, set them to kill mode, and BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM incaged brawls. Sometimes you LOSE TEETH. But they usually grow back.

You are good with MACHINES, and have THREE MACHINES ALREADYBUILT. An EYE, an ARM and a PAIR OF LEGS. You can USE ONE MACHINE EACH NIGHTbut because you are so STRONG they will BREAK afterwards. You can makeREPLACEMENTS but it TAKES A NIGHT TO MAKE ONE.

Your trolltag is centaursTesticle and withyour bow and arrow ever at the ready, you D -->Take e%ception to 100d language unbefitting of b100 b100ds

What will you do?

3 one-shot abilities, replacable, but non-transferable. i really really didnt want that many items flying around, and i did lose some occasionally.

Cascade/Tavros--one of the roles pre-assigned. because no one ever suspects Cascade, and no one ever suspects Tavros.

tavros.png

Your name is TAVROS NITRAM.

You are known to be heavily arrested by FAIRY TALES AND FANTASY STORIES. Youhave an acute ability to COMMUNE WITH THE MANY CREATURES OF ALTERNIA, unfortunately,there AREN’T ANY HERE. You used to engage in various forms of MORE EXTREMEROLEPLAYING with some of your other friends before you had an accident.

You like to engage in the noble practice of ALTERNIAN SLAM POETRY, possibly theoldest, most revered, and certainly freshest artform in your planet's richhistory. You believe in FAIRIES, even though they AREN'T REAL.

You get along PRETTY WELL with EVERYONE, but you are REALLY FREAKING GULLIBLE. You have in your possession some WICKED TURNTABLES. You can SMASH SOME SLAM POETRY WITH THEM but it WONT ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING.

Your trolltag is adiosToreador and you uHH, sPEAK IN A SORT OF, uHH, fALTERING MANNER,

What will you do?

she couldnt do anything at night really until she was turned, but she was a beloved town, and took an extra vote to lynch.

Cascade's "night action" (Read:item joke) i just realized the character randomly selected for the turntables was also into alternian slam poetry. i did not remember, though, that cascade hasnt gotten to that part of homestuck yet, and thus took me seriously(?)

==>Tavros: use your night action

unfortunately, the only night action you have is to practice ALTERNIAN SLAM POETRY, which doesnt do anything. Luckily no one minds the RACKET that you make, because if they did, they could probably convince you to never practice your ALTERNIAN SLAM POETRY again.

and when i turned her

==>Stop being GULLIBLE.

You cant. You’ve tried. You really really wish you weren’t,but you are. Especially now.

==>What happened?

Knuckle came up and started talking to you, he was such goodfriends with Pheo, but now that Pheos dead, he really needed someone to helphim out, and what the hell, youre a nice person, so you said yes. You reallywish you hadn’t. youre just too GULLIBLE.

==>Just say “no”

Didn’t work. It never works. You tried. You couldn’t do it.

==>well, what did Knuckle want?

He wanted you to helpget rid of the others…

==>you didn’t.

Yes, yes you did. Knuckle called you weak. Said hed help youimprove. Make you strong again, just like with the ROLEPLAYING you all used todo. You said yes.

==>so now you are…?

You are now TAVROS, UNWILLING WOLF. Luckily, youre NOT VERY WOLFY so NO ONE WOULD EVER SUSPECT YOU. Except, of course, the ones youre incahoots with. Even so, you are STILL LOVED BY EVERYONE. And now that you have found NEW STRENGTH you can APPROACH ANYONE AT NIGHT BY YOURSELF AND ATTEMPT TO RECRUIT THEM. You figure that IF YOU RECRUIT EVERYONE YOU WONT HAVE TO KILL ANYONE. Even so, its always a GOOD IDEA to CARRY A WEAPON ON YOU AT ALL TIMES. Luckily,there are still a TON OF CHESTS WITH RANDOM WEAPONS IN THEM so NO ONE WILL EVER SUSPECT YOU.

she kept the beloved ability. she never "recruited" anyone, but if she had, it would have been something like "you walk up to t1g carrying your lance, he runs, you run, you trip, he gets skewered, why did this happen noez you run away"