Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Homestuck Werewolf

1509 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, you guys were kind of dicks for lynching me.

Posted

I do kind of wish you had explicitly stated I was an independent. Although it's still mostly my fault for forgetting that I need the hammer.

Posted

T1g/Gamzee

gamzee.png

Your name is GAMZEE MAKARA. You get pretty excited by CLOWNS OF A GRIM PERSUASION WHICH MAY NOT BE IN FULLPOSSESSION OF THEIR MENTAL FACULTIES. You belong to a RATHER OBSCURE CULT,which foretells of a BAND OF ROWDY AND CAPRICIOUS MINSTRELS which will rise oneday on a MYTHICAL PARADISE PLANET that does not exist yet. The beliefs of thiscult are SOMEWHAT FROWNED UPON by those dwelling in more common lawnrings. Butyou don't care, you got to be going with what feels right at where your heart'sup in, you know? You like to practice on your ONE WHEEL DEVICE, which you areGOD AWFUL AT because your FEET DO NOT REACH THE PEDALS.

You have an AWESOME ABILITY but you DON’T REALLY KNOW HOW IT WORKS. You do, however, know how many PLAYERS you can TARGET per NIGHT PHASE.Your trolltag is terminallyCapriciousand you speak in a manner that is JuSt A lItTlE bItWhImSiCaL. What will you do?

roulette ability. also a not randomly selected role/player pair. in hindsight, i should have made it random.

the abilities he got were 100% random though, i used an online dice-roller for everything.

by the way, the human food thing he was munching on at day 2 alpha was a burrito. btw the details of the PMs were consistent (mostly) with each other and the day writings.

Night 2 Beta:

Youre doing your MIRACLE-y thing, when you feel a pain in your gut. you KNEW eating that human made, flatbread-wrapped bean, lettuce, cheese and meat mixture from that random chest was a bad ide--oh wait. theres something sticking out of your stomach. howd that happen? MoThErpuppyInG mIrAcLeS, you think, as you lose consciousness, purple blood spilling onto the floor.

you wake up in your recuperacoon, unharmed. you dont question it. you never do. MoThErpuppyInG mIrAcLeS.

i had a bit of a request for your death, t1g, from knuckle: he wanted you dismembered. but he got redirected onto yuriko that night, and LL onto you. it was 100% random, and i laughed for a solid minute from it, because not only did yuriko, the biggest nightkill-bother get killed, but you got taken out in the same night anyway.

here:

==>Kill t1g in the most brutal way

you gather an arsenal of weapons from the unlocked treasure chests in the base, and set out to dismember t1g.a gust of wind almost knocks you over, but youre in no mood for that. pissed, you straighten yourself as you enter a poorly-lit room. figures that dick t1g would have a crap room like this. you see a dark figure in the room, and pull out a sickle from your strife specibus. the form turns toward you, and you chuck the sickle in its eye, then quickly arm yourself with a sewing needle you found. you chuck it into the other eye. gravity pulls the needle out, with the eye attached, and it makes a small splat noise at it hits the floor.

you ram cascade's lance through their shoulder, pinning them to the wall, then gag them with a whip.

theyre going to die slowly, and in the most painful way possible.

with a rifle and The Pheo's crossbow, you shoot them in the hands and feet, take a hammer to their kneecaps and elbows, feeling the crunch as you shatter the joints.

you had managed to find one of the now-rotting feferi's tridents, which you use to pin your victims other shoulder by ramming the three points through the joint. it makes a nice crunch sound as it goes through. up close, the warm bloodspatter feel really good. very therapeutic. you make a note to murder vehemently the next time youre stressed.

almost as an afterthought, you shoot an arrow into the empty eye socket. you chuckle. oh, Linox. too bad you didnt find a towel on the way here.

with six weapons left, youre running out of ideas. this wont do at all.

you decide to draw it out a bit more and ease off the impaling, first using Kaffles' cane to drub your victim throughly, hearing the metal ring with each strike.

hmm, metal. you remember someone saying something about wind and getting lost, but its been soooooo long since you made a kill, what with all those goddamn pesky robots exploding harmlessly.

you pause. wait. robots...metal....

nope, you lost it. oh wait, explosions! you role your trusty dice, setting off an explosion proportional to your anger. that felt good.

you pull out some lipstick you "borrowed" from kanaya before this all happened, uncapping it and trying to rev it up. it doesnt start. oh well, you dont want to put your victim out of their misery, you want to have FUN. you then proceed to beat the hell out of your troll pincushion with the chainsaw.

done with your break from impaling and skewering, you take the pair of claw gloves you have and run them through this persons legs, and jam the broken sword into their loins.

saving the ironic for last, you walk ten feet back, set a juggling pin on fire, and throw it with all your might. it imbeds itself in your victims stomach, and the blood splatter splashes on your face from across the room.

you leave a message on the wall in blood, and walk out coolly as a pair of explosions echo through the base.

the message on the wall......i was gonna have every nightkill leave behind a (killed) character-based message, but partway through i forgot about it, because the wolves kept not being able to kill. I lost the paper that had the messages ;-;

Yuriko/Aradia

aradiax.png

Your name is ARADIA MEGIDO.

You once had a number of INTERESTS, which in time you have LOST INTEREST IN.

Guiding you are the VOICES OF THE DEAD, which you have been able to hear sinceyou were young. The voices have become louder as THE GREAT UNDOING approaches.This trend in escalation began after an ACCIDENT involving a CERTAIN KIND OFROLE PLAYING, which might have been another of your interests once upon a time.It doesn't matter much anymore.

You have a ROBOTIC DOPPLEGANGER that you can ORDER to GUARD SOMEONE. ONCE PERNIGHT you can get ANOTHER DOPPELGANGER but you CANNOT VOTE THE NEXT DAY and youCANNOT HAVE MORE THAN TWO. Your DOPPELGANGERS are VERY BREAKABLE and will EXPLODE HARMLESSLY after ONE ATTACK. You seem to have gotten your METAL HANDS on the HAMMER OF ZILLYHOO, although you STILL CANT USE IT.

Your trolltag is apocalypseArisenand there is typically a pr0n0unced h0ll0wness t0y0ur w0rds.

What will you do?

i should have started her with no robots. she voted, like, once or twice in the whole game. she maintained that 2 robot status like crazy. i had meant for the robots to be used all over or something, idk, but she got attacked night 1 when she was making a robot, the other one being on auto-guard. she then proceeded to guard others with one robo and save the other for herself. the night she died, she had sent off one robo and was making a second (the only night she was unprotected, and she was killed at random)

I do kind of wish you had explicitly stated I was an independent. Although it's still mostly my fault for forgetting that I need the hammer.

i thought purple font was forum-wide for independent?

on a semi-related note, word and hnet dont get along.....it kept removing spaces at random and changing font size....fffffff i thought i fixed that pm....(sorry)

im gonna go write my essay now, ill get the rest up tomorrow night at the latest.

Posted

It is, which is another reason why it's mostly my fault.

Posted

i lied, i did one more thing for the end-game, i threw my night diagrams up on their respective night posts, so you can see just how badly i cant draw lines with a mouse. and vanishing items and such.

Posted

2 seemed like the standard or something, idk.

wat

and remember LL's kill ability? not once did he hit a wolf.

yeah thats because the only wolf who could kill properly was using seer powers

LL was the actual wolf in this game

Posted

AUGH!!!!!!!!

I was so close to winning that one, I swear! If it wasn't for you human kids and your meddling Aethix.

Also, I am most likely never playing this again because it's SO SLOW and wolves don't stand a chance. Nothing personal, it's just not my kinda game.

also, lol Vriska dead x2 combo

Posted

on a semi-related note, word and hnet dont get along.....it kept removing spaces at random and changing font size....fffffff i thought i fixed that pm....(sorry)

yeah i remember that happening back forever ago

i was like

WHYYYYYY

Also, I am most likely never playing this again because it's SO SLOW and wolves don't stand a chance. Nothing personal, it's just not my kinda game.

WAIT KNUCKLE NO

YOU WERE A WOLF IN YOUR FIRST GAME

ITS UNDERSTANDABLE THAT YOU HAD DIFFICULTY

YOU WERE ALSO WOLF IN YOUR FIRST GAME IN A GAME THAT WAS HORRIBLY AGAINST THE WOLVES ITS TYPICALLY NOT LIKE THAT

seriously we have more games coming give them a chance

Posted

Alright fine, but only if we agree that Yoshia is a huge loser and never gets to write again. :lol:

But really, I'll give it another go. :)

Posted

Knuckle. I. Will. Beat. You. Up.

You killed my favorite character!! D':

(lol, no. There will be no more dismemberments)

Posted

My quirk this game was acting as wolfish as possible.

But when stuff settled down long enough for me to see how everyone was doing, it turns out Knuckle was already doing that.

So I felt like a loser for imitatin'.

Posted

Alright fine, but only if we agree that Yoshia is a huge loser and never gets to write again. :lol:

;-;

and i thought you were a hell of a wolf....im amazed no one brought up that it was your first game, it got someone else not-lynched in another game.....tho they really were town then....

Posted

I feel like nobody ever seriously suspected me.

Also, I would play another werewolf game you make, Chimetals.

Posted

SO THAT'S WHY KNUCKLE HATED ME

doesn't explain everyone else though

you're all bad people

Posted

Thanks, Ganny.