Followers 0

Homestuck Werewolf

1509 posts in this topic

Posted

lol

Knuck, you were lynched the same day that your character officially died

More credits please, Chimey

Posted

I just kind of skimmed everything after the game ended. Did anyone go into how unbalanced this game was, yet? Originally it was only two wolves against thirteen town. That's thirteen kills Knuckle and I needed to be responsible for, with both of us surviving. Every member of the town had some kind of godlike ability (Ganondorf333 was goddamn unkillable at night), where as Knuckle's ability was a seer (very helpful for wolves), and mine was to make a second kill at night, but only if no one voted for me during the day. When I pointed out how difficult it was for the wolves to win for chimetals, she recruited Cascade as a wolf, which didn't help much, because Cascade's ability was to write poetry. I could go on about Yuri's ability, or the fact that the town had any killing abilities at all, let alone Teto's ability to turn back time entirely. The wolves never stood a chance.

Posted

Did anyone go into how unbalanced this game was, yet? Originally it was only two wolves against thirteen town.

yes, your beloved brother. it was my first game, and it *was* run by someone to check it ;-;

Ganondorf333 was goddamn unkillable at night

but as LL could tell you, he didnt absorb attacks like yuriko's bots or (the nonposted) Linkprow's ability, he REDIRECTED them. LL proved this twice.

Cascade's ability was to write poetry.

i was making a joke about an item, the turntables i gave cas, and if anyone had ever bothered to read the fine print aka the roles, cas had a new ability when she got wulfified. i posted it,

she never "recruited" anyone, but if she had, it would have been something like "you walk up to t1g carrying your lance, he runs, you run, you trip, he gets skewered, why did this happen noez you run away"

she had a "recruiting" ability, called that to try to get you guys to use it, which you didnt, and was actually a pure solokill.

I could go on about Yuri's ability, or the fact that the town had any killing abilities at all, let alone Teto's ability to turn back time entirely. The wolves never stood a chance.

covered yuri already, LL only ever managed to kill town members, and Teto brought you back, and you managed to survive on pure bullshit for 24 game hours.

and the time shit idea i borrowed and modified slightly off of saha. in his game, it had multiple uses. this game had one. and it was a "whats this button do?" type of thing.

Posted

The best part was probably being suspected by everyone at the same time and still not being lynched.

That was pretty good.

And then there was my pumpkin. Oh, my pumpkin.

Posted

Heheh. My ability kept me alive against most attacks.

Posted

Yeah, I wanted to kill Sahaqiel the same night, but you beat me to him.

Posted

This was my night action, since Ae Ae was lynched my Hammer of Zillyhoo was useless (and the note thing actually worked but T1G was too dead to receive it)

Rika Code Sent 14 June 2011 - 06:33 AM

==> GIVE THAT puppyING DIPSHIT T1G THE puppyING IDIOTIC HAMMER OF puppyING ZILLHOO, WITH A USELESS puppyING NOTE ATTACHED THAT SAYS "puppy OFF YOU USELESS DIPSHIT"

>.<

I roleplayed when I used most of my actions :P

Posted

anyway knuckle i want you in the next few werewolf games

especially saha's

Posted

Yeah, I think I'll stick around for a few more. :D

Posted

Yeah I really enjoyed this one for the most part. Arguing with Knuckle was such a rush.

as sad as that sounds

Posted

and the time shit idea i borrowed and modified slightly off of saha.

;> str8 reppin'

See, the reason I don't want to try to lynch Ganny is because I know he totally hasn't read MSPA, and therefore, doesn't know what the pumpkin is or why it's an object of humor. So I believe him when he says he has a pumpkin, and I will believe him when he says he says he's being all vanilla and whatever.

I BELIEVED YOU GANNY

But uh, ya, the wolves really had the odds against them. It's a good thing they had the LL + Ganny combination!

Also Knuckle dodged like a thousand bullets.

I'd say the town would be in a bit more trouble if it didn't randomly bandwagon Cascada on a whim of stupidity.

I've never been more sure of anything

I am staring into the eyes of a wolf oh my godddd

Also, since I was dead I just haaaad to know who the wolf was, so I asked Cascada and knew it was Knuckle.

When Teto just had FURRY INSTINCTS ACTIVATE, I was like hrrrrnnnngngggggg this is so intense.

Sahaqiel

cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet

Posted

Again it was a good time for Stress by Justice, but I'd already done that in the game once before >:

Posted

Knuckle is the Werewolf and is in cahoots with Aethix, the English Lord.

lol uh, I also thought I doomed the town with my dying breath of "oh look how suspicious Linkprow is", because if everyone agreed, they'd be lynching all the wrong folks.

cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet

Posted

Vriska failed to steal the town's luck. BECAUSE I HAVE ALL THE LUCK. (holy song- oops :D)

Posted

I was sure cas would last the game on cuteness powers alone, then BAM cascadelynch, and by time-limit vote, so the beloved town ability didnt even get to come into play ;-;