Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Homestuck Werewolf

1509 posts in this topic

Posted

Lol, I'd probably sign up for both games.

Posted

The kids!

Aethix/John

johnu.png

Your name is JOHN. You have a variety of INTERESTS. You havea passion for REALLY TERRIBLE MOVIES. You like to program computers but you areNOT VERY GOOD AT IT. You have a fondness for PARANORMAL LORE, and are anaspiring AMATEUR MAGICIAN. You also like to play GAMES sometimes.

You are the HEIR OF BREATH and are able to DO THE WINDY THING once per NIGHTPHASE. When you DO THE WINDY THING you pick TWO TARGETS and then you SWITCHTHEIR TARGETS. Recently, though, you’ve LOST your HAMMER OF ZILLYHOO and youreally WANT IT BACK.

What will you do?

ignore the annoying font. it really hates word i guess....

another not-randomly-assigned role, and an ability im pretty sure dint exist before. he said he liked the ability, so i gave it to him.

Teto/Dave

davem.png

Your name is DAVE. You have cranked FLY BEATS, which brings us to your variety of INTERESTS. A cool dude like you is sure to have plenty.You have a penchant for spinning out UNBELIEVABLY ILL JAMS with your TURNTABLES AND MIXING GEAR. You like to rave about BANDS NO ONE'S EVER HEARD OF BUT YOU.And if the inspiration strikes, you won't hesitate to drop some PHAT RHYMES ona mofo and REPRESENT.

You are the KNIGHT OF TIME and any ABILITIES TARGETING YOU get LOST IN TIME FOR24 HOURS. If you had your TIMETABLES though you could SERIOUSLY puppy SHIT UP with your TIME ABILITIES. Unfortunately your TIME TABLES are IN PARTS and YOU DON’T KNOW WHERE THEY ARE. You do, however, have a VERY DELICIOUS PUMPKIN which looks like IT WOULD REALLY HELP IF YOU ATE IT.

What will you do?

i thought about giving saha this role as i borrowed it from him, but hed take one look at the character and know *exactly* what kind of unlockable power he was gonna get. and i really wanted the "hey whats this button do? OHGAWDITSDAY2AGAINAAAAA" another case of an amusing pair of deaths....t1g and pheo both being brought back by this.

and the pumpkin joke got called out every single time someone mentioned it, lol. in hindsight, it was a really freaking obvious joke. also, no one ever attacked teto.

Saha/Rose

roseq.png

Your name is ROSE. You have a variety of INTERESTS. You have a passion forRATHER OBSCURE LITERATURE. You enjoy creative writing and are SOMEWHAT SECRETIVEABOUT IT. You have a fondness for the BESTIALLY STRANGE AND FICTITIOUS, andsometimes dabble in PSYCHOANALYSIS. You also like to KNIT, and your room is aBIT OF A MESS.

You are the SEER OF LIGHT and are VERY GOOD AT MAGIC. Youhave a MAGIC BALL which lets you see ONE TARGET’S ACTIONS and ALL ACTIONSTARGETING THEM or ONE TARGETS NAME ONCE PER NIGHT PHASE. You wish you had yourmagic WAND so you could do MORE but really, you just want to DRAW THISBLOODBATH OUT for as LONG AS POSSIBLE.

What will you do?

if the target was being targeted that night, or targeting someone else, saha saw actions. if nothing was happening/being done, he saw role name, but not alignment. the wand would have given him redirection powers (the basic A->B kind, not like aethix's windy thing)

Ganny/Jade

jadeje.png

Your name is JADE. You have just woken from a restful nap,and as usual, you have no recollection of having fallen asleep. You have quite a number of INTERESTS. So many in fact, you have trouble keeping track of the mall, even with an assortment of COLORFUL REMINDERS on your fingers to help you sort out everything on your mind. You have a lusus that loves you very much,and who also happens to CONTROL SPACE. You can sleep soundly at NIGHT knowing that NOTHING CAN HAPPEN TO YOU. You want your PUMPKIN, though, as it seems to have DISAPPEARED ON YOU AGAIN.

What will you do?

not much to say here, other than Bec's protection wasnt a negation ability, but a 100% redirection ability. again, randomly chosen target. the first time LL attacked Ganny, he targeted Ganny again. in the same night, t1g randomly got his own power. strange odds.

I didnt catch the character swap until after all the roles were sent out:

Pheo/Eridan

eridan.png

Your name is ERIDAN AMPORA. You are SICK of EVERYONE and areout for BLOOD. You AGREED to help the others KILL but you can actually KILL BY YOURSELF. However, you have an EASILY DAMAGED EGO, and if ANYONE VOTES FOR YOU during the DAY PHASE, you WON’T BE ABLE to KILL BY YOURSELF that night. You are also VERY GOOD AT MAGIC and by VERY GOOD you actually mean DEAD AWFUL. Luckily,you DON’T USE MAGIC you use SCIENCE. You do not have your scientific WAND though, so you CANNOT USE SCIENCE until you get your WAND.

What will you do?

competition for sahas wand, which no one really went after until the last moment. he would have gotten the same basic redirection ability as saha.

the ego thing i figured would come in from t1g (this wasnt a randomly chosen role), but if i remember right, it was Rika causing that to activate (almost) every single time. at one point it was like (i dont remember who specifically) "LL" "Ganny" x10 ".....Pheo!" random vote swap.

in hindsight, if i was to leave the ego on there, it wouldnt be a 100% negation, it would have been probability based on eithier the number of votes on him at the end of the day, a fixed ratio, or the number of people that voted for him at any point. (1 per person)

Knuckle/Vriska

vriska.png

Your name is VRISKA SERKET.

You are a master of EXTREME ROLE PLAYING. You can't get enough of it, or really any game of high stakes and chance.

You’re one of the TROLLS out for BLOOD. You have had ENOUGH of everyone’s BULLSHIT and have decided to KILL THEM ALL. FOR FUN. You have ALL THE LUCK which means that ACTIONS TARGETING YOU MIGHT GO ELSEWHERE. You also have VISION EIGHT-FOLD, which you can use ONCE PER NIGHT PHASE to MAYBE IDENTIFY A TARGETS ABILITY. You can only do this, of course, when you are NOTKILLING SOMEONE.

Your trolltag is arachnidsGrip and your st8ments tend to 8e just a little 8itoverdramaaaaaaaatic.

What will you do?

Knuckle had the worst luck....hed spy on someone that got killed in the same night, run into Yurikos bloody robots at every turn, or get beat to the kill by LL. still, a really good wulfing job imo, especially given the circumstances. >.<

Posted

Wow so my little votes for pheo protected people, cool :>

Posted

I made it my mission to mess with Knuckle during this whole game.

Posted

i think your kid drawings were better than your troll ones

then again you probably didn't draw them during class like you did with the troll ones

bec is a little weird but thats mostly because he doesnt have the triangle things sticking out of the side of his head

Posted

the troll ones were done beforehand for a project that was nothing but a pipe dream. but there was no way in hell i was gonna draw the 12 of em in different poses ect and colored last minute. no no no and no.

Posted

Oh no, Aethix should host his game first! I mean, it's been planned for months so it's only fair you go first and you're probably a way better GM than I'll ever be lol, so people will enjoy it more! Plus it's Nonary Werewolf, I reallyyyyyy want to play it now ever since I played and completed Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors! I don't mind waiting honestly, it gives me more time to make sure my game will be perfect :>

Two games running at the same time doesn't sound too good anyways, I'd pay less attention to games if I was in multiples at the same time personally :x

Posted

The problem is that I can only accommodate 13 people at the most. We'll see what happens, if more people sign up, I'll see what I can do. I might be able to work in a couple of extra roles.

Posted

Heheheh... I love my phone.