Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Homestuck Werewolf

1509 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes, honor my mem-*lynched*

Posted

Thinking of what you're doing right now it throwing me into an infinite logic loop.

And for this I hate you.

Posted

1.Cascade

2. Teto

3. Pheonix561

4. Largely Legendary

5. Linkprow

6. Knuckle—Aethix,

7. That1guy

8. Kaffles

9. Sahaqiel

10. Linox

11. Bond

12. Aethix—Largely Legendary, Knuckle, Rika Code, Leader, Teto

13. Ganondorf333 –Ganondorf333 <-lol

14. Yuriko

15. Rika Code

==>Lynch Aethix

“Look guys,I’m not the one you’re after here…” Aethix backs up slowly, hands up defensively. “Sorry, Pal, but we’ve heard that one before.” Largely Legendary grabs a whip from the nearest chest and cracks it. Knuckle shrugs, grabbing a sickle. “You were coming after me pretty doggedly, y’know? It was really suspicious.” Aethix spits at him, “I don’t trust you!” “And we don’t trust you.” With That1guy gone, Rika resumes her authoritative tone, arming herself with a crossbow. Aethix looks desperately at Teto. Teto picks something out of his ear, examines it, and flicks it away. “Honestly dude? You were driving me nuts.” He pulls out a juggling pin and tosses it into the air a few times. Aethix turns to Ganny. Ganondorf333 is playing Troll solitaire in the corner, looks up, and shrugs, “its got nothing to do with me man, I even tried to get myself lynched for you.” Aethix looks at him, his expression unable to decide between disbelief and pity. He sighs. “alright, whatever, I’ve got nothing to hide. Just make it quick.” He closes his eyes, and everyone looks toSaha to make a joke about being The Pheo, but Sahaqiel and Linkprow remain silent. Rika steps forward, having chosen the weapon most capable of an instant death, and shoots Aethix in the chest. The bolt goes through his body and almost out the other side. Aethix chuckles weakly, “Nice shot…” before Knuckle decapitates him with the sickle. The head flies across the room, hits the wall, and rolls across the floor, stopping to stare at everyone with its dead eyes. Everyone turns and stares at Knuckle. “he wanted it quick…” Knuckle says uneasily. Everyone accepts the logic, even though they cant get the image of Aethix’s launched head out of their minds.

Aethix was John, Independent.

==>Start Night 4

Get those night actions in, or heads will roll!

night4.png

Posted

==> A gh0stly s0ng

Bing Cr0sby

Flarping games

I l0st interest in many things

Even arche0l0gy

But I'm 0kay with a l0t 0f things

Pain sears me much t00 warm

Vriska caught in a spirit st0rm

Gh0sts are dancing gracefully

Acr0ss my memory

[instrumental]

Psychic p0wers, revenge sw0rn,

Gh0sts 0f victims, a deadly swarm.

Pain will kill me graci0usly

And g0ne are memoriesâ

Far away, long ag0,

Gl0wing dim as an ember,

Things my heart

Used t0 kn0w

Things it yearns t0 remember

Th0ugh it hurts

I c0nfess

I'm 0kay with all these things

Posted

go back to being dead, aradianestasia.

Posted

I've 0nly ever been dead... I cann0t g0 back t0 d0ing s0mething I've been d0ing. 0_0

Posted

I am thinking that town is going to lose =(

aLSO No ONE was redirected into me last night.

Posted

Rika Code, do you have some kind of like, misinformation machine in your head.

Also T1G is Vriska who is on the list for possible wolf characters (I was going to post a chart that lists these but I thought against it since it would prevent character clues from coming)

Posted

St0p dead-p0sting mean things t1g. Besides, that's 0ld stuff n0w and it's n0t like y0u can say "I mOtHeR puppyiNg ToLd YoU" yet. 0_0

Posted

Am I the only one who knows just how much of an idiot T1G has been this entire game? I think Chimetals knows, too. Yuri and a couple others have probably picked up on it.

Posted

lol I didn't notice

But it's not like I'm smart or anything

So it's Me, LL, Linkprow, Knuckle, Sahaqiel, Ganny and Rika left.

Saha and LL are the two off the top of my head that I consider to be useful in the hunt. Knuckle maybe but I've not been paying attention enough to know (but you seem smart). Linkprow YOU DO NOTHING. Ganny ONLY KILLS PEOPLE AT NIGHT. And Rika is out to get people on THE MOST RIDICULOUS OF THINGS.

But I am the only hope for the town.

Posted

Yes, your ability to do absolutely nothing but deflect kills is gonna save us all. :lol:

Anyway, all these dead people just need to leave because dead people cannot talk.

Posted

It doesn't deflect them. It stops them for 24 hours. So if I'm attacked tonight it'll only actually hit me the next night. So if someone targets me to kill tonight, then I'll still be alive in the morning. Which is cool since if you're suspicious of me you don't have to lynch me because I'll die anyway if I was attacked tonight! But that's dumb because I could be lying just to keep you from lynching me.

Who knows!

Posted

Ahem. I've been dead and I've been speaking the m0st thr0ugh the game and I was already dead. I d0n't really care, th0ugh. 0_0

Psh, picked up? More like instinctively decides.

Posted

I think a good Aradia gag would have been for Aradia to not be able to die at all.