Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Yeah well I'm a music hipster

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Whatever!

Listen to Death Grips

Posted

I decided to stop my mainstream song, Be Aggressive by Babycakes as well as mute a stream I have in the background--a guy's doing a 100% Ocarina of Time race--so that I could try and appreciate your music choice to the fullest degree.

I gave it a chance, at least.

Oh, the end's beat was pretty nice.

Posted

Well, let's check dis.

I'm likin' it. The video makes it even better.

Pretty coolio song.

Also, strangely very attractive:

yZHwS.png

Posted

catchy.

though the second one....made me feel like i was watching the blenderchild of serial experiments lain/FLCL and the nonary game. something between "good" and "i dont understaaaaaaaand lookit the perty colorzzzzz"

Posted

Muffin: That's part 2, go watch the other two parts. They're great too.

Chimetals: Probably because it's part 2 is why you didn't understand idk.

Anyway

Ignore the video here who gives a puppy about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWPtBlPlHoo

Posted

okay also this hi

Posted

Dude, what was up with that video.

It was a nice song, even though I had no idea what they were saying until the end. Sort of.

Posted

I decided to stop my mainstream song, Be Aggressive by Babycakes as well as mute a stream I have in the background--a guy's doing a 100% Ocarina of Time race--so that I could try and appreciate your music choice to the fullest degree.

Could you link to that Ocarina of Time stream if it's still going on?

Posted

The album art is op. Also, first 45? or so seconds, I was okay with, then the guy started screaming and I was like ehhhhhhhhhhhhh, but then it kinda smoothed out and I was like ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I guess I can deal with this.

Also, Knux, stream's long over lol. Way to keep with the thread's topic there, Pokemon loser.

Also, Pompeii:

Posted

Ugh, I had to go to work and now I missed out on everything; Sahaqiel graduating, that ultra-cool homestuck update, and now a cool live stream.

Can't you guys just do all the cool stuff before 4 PM? :(

Posted

Dude, what was up with that video.

It was a nice song, even though I had no idea what they were saying until the end. Sort of.

Yeah the video is pretty much bullshit which is why I said to ignore it lol.

Also what does op. mean. I am slow. And best bit of that song is probably the solo at about 5:00. Man I love that so much. The genre is Ukrainian folk/black metal.

I'll watch your link when I get back home after my Chemistry exam. Will be back in like 4 and a quarter hours or something.

I'll post music anyway as well since yeah.

Café Tacuba <3 Wouldn't really say they're obscure. Found one of their songs on the LittleBigPlanet soundtrack. They're big in Mexico I'm pretty sure. They have like a record for number of Latin Grammys won in one year. But you've probably never heard of the Latin Grammys.