Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Official E3 2011 Speculation Thread

36 posts in this topic

Posted

So yeah, I really wouldn't mind picking up a 3DS just to get a copy of the new Kid Icarus game. I was really shocked. It looked like a whole lot of fun.

Anyways, there's a lot of rumors going around that pikmin 3 is apparently in development. For what platform, that's debatable. Sahaqiel thinks that it will be out for the 3DS for the sake of "Pikmin 3DS." I think it will be out for the wii u, because according to this source, it looks drop dead gorgeous on that platform, thanks to the hardware boost.

Posted

conference was great

bye bye money. I need a 3DS so much now.

Same.

Posted

Pretty much me the entire conference:

New Trailer for Skyward Sword.

tumblr_lmgdt1jYq71qgr6tq.gif

Zelda 25th Anniversary Concerts Worldwide.

tumblr_lmgdtnV4mo1qgr6tq.gif

Further information on Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS.

tumblr_lmgdu6ACwt1qgr6tq.gif

WiiU announcement.

tumblr_lmgdumiksL1qgr6tq.gif

Posted

That was beautiful, Eka. And oh my God, I really want Pikmin 3.

Posted

Gears of war 3

Ice T and Cliffy B. Ice T and Cliffy B.

i'm not a big mmo guy, buuuuuuuuuut The Old Republic...

MY FACE WHEN I SEE THE CINEMATICS

I seriously believe that Bioware should do any Star Wars movies or shows in the future.

Also

MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3 MASS EFFECT 3

just beat Mass Effect 1 again! :DDDDD

n seveeeeeeen

And Skyward Sword looks fantastic.