The Legend of Zelda

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, Here you are. This is the Character List as well as the Backstory. (I am part of the RPG. Don't Judge me for mingling with the ZD people. That's almost Racism.) Chapter One will be posted on 5/28/2011. Comment, rate, make suggestions, just keep it clean and apropriate. kthnx

The Legend Of Zelda

Characters From Game:

Link

Zelda

Gannon

RPG Characters:

Tennor (played by DekuNut), Hero of the Great Bay. A 26-year-old male Zora, Tennor is tall and skinny with the normal Zora coloring. He is 6 foot 7 with blue eyes. He’s self-centered and always believes “fans” are stalking him. Always trying to lead, Tennor went slightly crazy after a battle with the Second Demon to attack the Great Bay. Tennor lost some of his sanity, but did manage to keep most of it. At times, he has no memory of anything, and he attacks wildly until his mind clicks back into place. He carries a small satchel. He has razor fins and a Gilded Sword he has named the Hero’s Sword. Left Behind from the Hero of Termina. He also has a boomerang. After Link left Termina, another creature attacked Great Bay, and was killed by Tennor, giving him his title. He was told the story of the great Hero of Termina, AKA Link, and set out for find him to protect Termina. After many years, he came upon a man who never lost his smile, who told him that the Hero had returned to his homeland, Hyrule. Following the man’s directions, Tennor entered Hyrule, only to find it a grey wasteland. Infuriated, he entered the tavern and found a group defeat the Tyrant King who had taken over. Tennor joined them.

Sephira Phoenix, AKA Sarah or Sphey (played by Elevenknight). A 17-year-old athletic female Hylian who is 5 foot 6 inches. Her parents died when she was young, leaving her to look after her younger brother. Upon hearing Ganondorf’s rise to power, she swore to end him, so as to allow her brother to grow up without looking over his shoulder for danger. She is paler than most Hylians, and often chews on her blonde braid when she thinks, as well as understands animal warning calls. With crystal blue eyes, she wears a blue tunic with black pants, red fingerless gloves, and a matching belt around her waist, as well as a blue belt from her shoulder to her waist. She uses twin swords, a blue one on her right shoulder, and a red one on the right side of her waist. Bow and arrows with a quiver hanging from her left shoulder, the bow is decorated with red flames and blue tears. She is quick to laugh and smile, slow to anger, but when she is angered, she has a destructive temper. She’s stubborn to a fault, and makes friends easily, loyal to them until the end.

Arthur Helnrivian Dorithas Thappleson IV (played by LinkThe8th), AKA the Zora Boy and The Great Tinkerer is a 15 year old male Hylian. He used to be classified as a Zora, and he constantly jabbers Zora language rapidly. He is 6 foot 8 inches, incredibly pale, slim, and graceful. His eyes are black as night and good for underwater viewing. He wears a tan wool trench coat-like jacket over a forest green tunic with brown trousers. He’s very good with magic, mostly illusions. He Sports a Kokiri Sword he uses as a dagger, a wand, and a sword he uses as a walking cane. Aurthur looks like a 1600’s Englishman. Pale, smart, and incredibly polite. He met Link at the tender age of 10 near Lake Hylia, when he still thought he was a Zora. Link, determined to win the argument, put a mirror in front of Arthur. Believing he didn’t belong, he joined Link on his adventure to defeat Ganondorf. When Link was imprisoned, Ganon turned to Arthur and attacked. Sword spinning out of his hand, Arthur was defenseless, but was just realizing his magic potential. Teleporting away, he spent the next five years underground, planning a rebellion against Gannon. Today’s adventure is the fruit of his labor.

Kaleb (played by Kaleb Dampf) is an 18-year-old male Hylian. He is 6 feet 2 inches, and is built strong like an ox. Tan skin and blue eyes, he can do a mean Steven Tyler impression. He dresses like a seafarer, and uses 2 swords, 4 knives, and one longer sword. Kaleb is pretty likeable, but can be hard to get along with.

Jacob Kal (played by Zelda64) is a 22-year-old male Hylian, nicknamed Guardian of the Innocent. He is 7 feet 4 inches, and is a little muscular. His skin color is between white and tan, and he has brown eyes. Jacob can understand Gorons’ Language and is beginning to learn a little fire magic. He wears a black tunic, and uses a sword. He’s always Serious. Finding out at the young age of 9 that he was adopted, Jacob ran away and now roams the country of Hyrule.

Amaterasu (played by Amaterasu) is a 15-year-old female Zora, who is sometimes called Ammy, and most often times referred to as the Zora Outcast. She is skinny, 5 feet 6 inches, and even when she seems tired, she really isn’t. She has the regular Zora colors, but they are a slightly darker shade, which sticks out a lot if you’re a Zora. Amaterasu hatched late, and was always shunned for being darker than most Zora. Hated in every way, Ammy grabbed her bow and quiver, and roams Hyrule looking for acceptance. From the Gerudo’s Fortress to Death Mountain to Lake Hylia, and everywhere in between. She has deep brown eyes, and can understand and respond in any language. She has great ninja skills, but most often times doesn’t show them off. Amterasu can “Water Bend” and uses bow and arrow as well as Zora Boomerangs. Deadly aim with both, it is rare that she misses. She is pretty quiet most of the time, but can be funny and witty at times. <BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">

The Back Story:

Link stared at the wall of his cell with eyes as dry as the desert. He wasn't even sure he could cry anymore. Ganondorf had kept him in this jail cell for the past five years. Ganondorf had killed his mother and father, and his foster parents, too. He had forced Zelda to make him king, then threw her in a cell as well. Link wished desperately he could squeeze through the bars, grab his sword, and decapitate the wretched monster of a man.

He wanted to save all of Hyrule from the dark clouds that covered it everyday. But most of all, he wanted to escape. He wanted to feel the wind blow through his hair, and the sun on his face. And little did he know, in a dingy little tavern, many, many towns away, a small party of heroes were about to do just that…

Posted

why is angle wolf in your signature

Posted

cuz Double45 let me put it there. since wolves are dead i really should take it out huh?

He's Chapter 1!

Chapter I

Attack! Attack!

In a dark, dingy tavern, the small group of rebels against Ganon met each other, eating a hearty dinner. There are few other customers, and the bartender only stands staring at the wall, humming a song he calls “Saria’s Song”. The group takes up a small corner of the tavern, talking quietly. Arthur tells a story about Link, and most everybody listens intently.

Arthur stuck a huge helping of Poe Meat into his mouth. Mouth full, he attempted to say something that sounded like “I haven’t eaten like this is a long time! Tennor had a small dish of sushi, but was more interested in the story that Arthur was telling. “And then?” He asked. Sephira was also eager to hear more, though she hid it better. Living as an adult for a couple years would do that to you. She spooned down her stew, wishing Arthur would get to the point.

Jacob on the other hand was too busy stuffing himself to be eager about hearing from Arthur. “And that,” Arthur said in an impression of the elderly innkeeper, “Is why I never eat Bologna.” In his normal voice he added, “Hey Tennor, I’m glad you said you’re paying for all this.” Hoping the Zora was having another memory blackout. “Huh? Oh, Yeah, of course,” Tennor said. “So, when are we going to leave?” “We should be leaving in about—“ suddenly, a Gerudo bandit’s knife impaled the wall about 5 millimeters from Arthur’s face, as with Tennor and Saphira, only with arrows instead of knives.

Arthur gulped. Sephira’s first reaction was to look for her attacker. Dodging more incoming projectiles, she drew her twin swords, and used them to shield her face from further arrows. Still unable to see where the attackers were. Glancing at her companions, she saw they were safe. “I don’t see them.” She reported. Jacob stopped eating and looked around. Suddenly, snapping to his right a little, he caught an arrow. “They are closing in!” he shouted in Goron. Switching to Hylian, he again shouted, “They are getting closer!” This time everybody understood.

Tennor stood and laughed, “This is what I live for!” He drew his sword and started running toward the place where the arrows came from. Sephira mutter under her breath. No one dashes head long into an enemy’s place without having some sort of plan or back up. She followed him more slowly, her swords twirling to deflect further arrows. Jacob growled. They never learn to stop terrorizing people! He thought to himself as he unsheathed his sword and followed Sephira.

Amaterasu, coming from the restroom, had just realized the fight and readied an arrow in her bow, taking cover in a nearby booth. Arthur smiled. Pointing his wand towards the door, careful not to hit any of his colleagues, he yelled a single word. “Lothemir!” The Gerudos appeared instantly, completely paralyzed. “That is how you handle a job.” He motioned for the others to follow, and walked out of the tavern with a luxurious stride. Lowering her bow, Amaterasu dropped her bow back into her quiver with a sigh and followed.

“Ten inch steal and iron arrows are no match for a guy with a wand at his side.” Arthur said with a smirk. Sephira rolled her eyes. “If of course he can get to that wand. And knows how to use it.” She followed him outside. “So what’s the plan?” Tennor walked near the back of the group, disappointed. “Ahh…” Ignoring Tennor, Arthur said, “You know, what Link was hunting for before Ganon? The Triforce. Lucky for us, no one’s claimed it yet. And we have a lead. The downside, it involves a giant octorok and an underground cave. Under an active volcano. Keese juice?” he asked, offering Jacob a flagon.

Sephira started to get excited. “An Octorok? Under an active volcano? When do we start?” she almost shouted. Jacob sighed. “Since I have a good reason to go, I guess I’m going with you guys.” “Great.” Arthur said, glancing at his Terminian pocket watch resembling the Clock Town Clock. “We start…. Now.” Glancing back at the deflated Zora he inquired, “Hey, Tennor, are you coming with?” With a yawn, Amaterasu paid the tab herself. She checked her wallet. “Well. I only have seven rupees left.” She went outside for a few minutes and sliced the grass with her Zora Boomerangs. “Hmm, let’s see… Bombs, Arrows, Magic, 4 Green Rupees, and nothing.” She pocked the Rupees, tossed the arrows in her quiver, and put the bombs in one of the side pockets of her quiver.

“Hey Ammy!” Arthur said, “I’ll pay ya 50 Rupees if you can figure out a way to get Tennor to stop randomly slicing us to ribbons every few hours!” “On it.” She said, pulling out a small pocket watch. She held it in front of Tennor’s eyes and slowly began to swing it. “Tennor,” she said in a relaxed, soothing voice. “You will listen to me now. When I snap my fingers, you will follow these very specific instructions I’m giving you.” Sending Tennor into a trance, Amaterasu moved the watch slightly to keep it swinging.

“When you wake up, you will NOT remember this session. When you wake up, you will continue to have blackouts, but you will realize when you’re about to have one. You will continue to walk with a blank expression on your face until it is over. You will follow everybody’s specific instructions until you wake up. If they tell you do the Hokey Pokey, you do it. You will not remember anything during you blackouts.” With a loud snap of her fingers, Ammy woke up Tennor, and put away her pocket watch. She then took a satisfied gulp as she swallowed a fish whole. “Mmm. So good.”

“Alright, here.” Arthur said, digging in his own wallet and giving Amaterasu 50 Rupees. Sephira was practically bouncing with impatience, though she tried hard to hide it. She had learned to do so when she took over raising her brother. She fiddled with her pendant while waiting for Arthur to lead the way. She could guess that the active volcano was Death Mountain, but wasn’t certain. Otherwise, she would’ve walked off on her own. Amaterasu yawned. “Are we going or are we going to wait for the New Year? I think we should rest before we go. Just a little rest, like one night at the Inn? Then Tennor and I could go catch some fish for breakfast?” She stretched and scratched the back of her neck.

Sephira scowled. She didn’t want to wait a night. She wanted to go. The sooner the better, if it meant her brother could sleep safely at night. She sighed. She was acting like a child again. She could sleep when she was told, not when she felt like it, something she was still learning. She turned to Amaterasu. “Sure, a good night’s sleep will do us wonders. If you make that fish for lunch instead of breakfast, I can make us eggs and bacon. I could probably do some orange juice with it.” She offered, wanting to show-off her skills as a chef. She mentally kicked herself as she realized she wanted to show-off, but didn’t take back what she said. She liked cooking.

“I’ve never had eggs and bacon. I bet it tastes good.” Amaterasu smiled, always willing to try something new. “You guys go find a room. Meet here in about an hour, and I’ll catch two fish for everybody.” She grabbed some bottles, knowing she’d have to cram a few fish in one bottle, plus water to keep them alive until the were ready to be eaten. She found some vines and strung the bottles together, then tied the vine around her quiver. They jingled slightly when she walked. Jacob yawned. “I think I’m going to bed. See you guys in the morning.” As Jacob started walking towards his room, he reviewed his life so far. Am I ready for this next mission? He thought to himself.

He's Chapter 1!

Chapter I

Attack! Attack!

In a dark, dingy tavern, the small group of rebels against Ganon met each other, eating a hearty dinner. There are few other customers, and the bartender only stands staring at the wall, humming a song he calls “Saria’s Song”. The group takes up a small corner of the tavern, talking quietly. Arthur tells a story about Link, and most everybody listens intently.

Arthur stuck a huge helping of Poe Meat into his mouth. Mouth full, he attempted to say something that sounded like “I haven’t eaten like this is a long time! Tennor had a small dish of sushi, but was more interested in the story that Arthur was telling. “And then?” He asked. Sephira was also eager to hear more, though she hid it better. Living as an adult for a couple years would do that to you. She spooned down her stew, wishing Arthur would get to the point.

Jacob on the other hand was too busy stuffing himself to be eager about hearing from Arthur. “And that,” Arthur said in an impression of the elderly innkeeper, “Is why I never eat Bologna.” In his normal voice he added, “Hey Tennor, I’m glad you said you’re paying for all this.” Hoping the Zora was having another memory blackout. “Huh? Oh, Yeah, of course,” Tennor said. “So, when are we going to leave?” “We should be leaving in about—“ suddenly, a Gerudo bandit’s knife impaled the wall about 5 millimeters from Arthur’s face, as with Tennor and Saphira, only with arrows instead of knives.

Arthur gulped. Sephira’s first reaction was to look for her attacker. Dodging more incoming projectiles, she drew her twin swords, and used them to shield her face from further arrows. Still unable to see where the attackers were. Glancing at her companions, she saw they were safe. “I don’t see them.” She reported. Jacob stopped eating and looked around. Suddenly, snapping to his right a little, he caught an arrow. “They are closing in!” he shouted in Goron. Switching to Hylian, he again shouted, “They are getting closer!” This time everybody understood.

Tennor stood and laughed, “This is what I live for!” He drew his sword and started running toward the place where the arrows came from. Sephira mutter under her breath. No one dashes head long into an enemy’s place without having some sort of plan or back up. She followed him more slowly, her swords twirling to deflect further arrows. Jacob growled. They never learn to stop terrorizing people! He thought to himself as he unsheathed his sword and followed Sephira.

Amaterasu, coming from the restroom, had just realized the fight and readied an arrow in her bow, taking cover in a nearby booth. Arthur smiled. Pointing his wand towards the door, careful not to hit any of his colleagues, he yelled a single word. “Lothemir!” The Gerudos appeared instantly, completely paralyzed. “That is how you handle a job.” He motioned for the others to follow, and walked out of the tavern with a luxurious stride. Lowering her bow, Amaterasu dropped her bow back into her quiver with a sigh and followed.

“Ten inch steal and iron arrows are no match for a guy with a wand at his side.” Arthur said with a smirk. Sephira rolled her eyes. “If of course he can get to that wand. And knows how to use it.” She followed him outside. “So what’s the plan?” Tennor walked near the back of the group, disappointed. “Ahh…” Ignoring Tennor, Arthur said, “You know, what Link was hunting for before Ganon? The Triforce. Lucky for us, no one’s claimed it yet. And we have a lead. The downside, it involves a giant octorok and an underground cave. Under an active volcano. Keese juice?” he asked, offering Jacob a flagon.

Sephira started to get excited. “An Octorok? Under an active volcano? When do we start?” she almost shouted. Jacob sighed. “Since I have a good reason to go, I guess I’m going with you guys.” “Great.” Arthur said, glancing at his Terminian pocket watch resembling the Clock Town Clock. “We start…. Now.” Glancing back at the deflated Zora he inquired, “Hey, Tennor, are you coming with?” With a yawn, Amaterasu paid the tab herself. She checked her wallet. “Well. I only have seven rupees left.” She went outside for a few minutes and sliced the grass with her Zora Boomerangs. “Hmm, let’s see… Bombs, Arrows, Magic, 4 Green Rupees, and nothing.” She pocked the Rupees, tossed the arrows in her quiver, and put the bombs in one of the side pockets of her quiver.

“Hey Ammy!” Arthur said, “I’ll pay ya 50 Rupees if you can figure out a way to get Tennor to stop randomly slicing us to ribbons every few hours!” “On it.” She said, pulling out a small pocket watch. She held it in front of Tennor’s eyes and slowly began to swing it. “Tennor,” she said in a relaxed, soothing voice. “You will listen to me now. When I snap my fingers, you will follow these very specific instructions I’m giving you.” Sending Tennor into a trance, Amaterasu moved the watch slightly to keep it swinging.

“When you wake up, you will NOT remember this session. When you wake up, you will continue to have blackouts, but you will realize when you’re about to have one. You will continue to walk with a blank expression on your face until it is over. You will follow everybody’s specific instructions until you wake up. If they tell you do the Hokey Pokey, you do it. You will not remember anything during you blackouts.” With a loud snap of her fingers, Ammy woke up Tennor, and put away her pocket watch. She then took a satisfied gulp as she swallowed a fish whole. “Mmm. So good.”

“Alright, here.” Arthur said, digging in his own wallet and giving Amaterasu 50 Rupees. Sephira was practically bouncing with impatience, though she tried hard to hide it. She had learned to do so when she took over raising her brother. She fiddled with her pendant while waiting for Arthur to lead the way. She could guess that the active volcano was Death Mountain, but wasn’t certain. Otherwise, she would’ve walked off on her own. Amaterasu yawned. “Are we going or are we going to wait for the New Year? I think we should rest before we go. Just a little rest, like one night at the Inn? Then Tennor and I could go catch some fish for breakfast?” She stretched and scratched the back of her neck.

Sephira scowled. She didn’t want to wait a night. She wanted to go. The sooner the better, if it meant her brother could sleep safely at night. She sighed. She was acting like a child again. She could sleep when she was told, not when she felt like it, something she was still learning. She turned to Amaterasu. “Sure, a good night’s sleep will do us wonders. If you make that fish for lunch instead of breakfast, I can make us eggs and bacon. I could probably do some orange juice with it.” She offered, wanting to show-off her skills as a chef. She mentally kicked herself as she realized she wanted to show-off, but didn’t take back what she said. She liked cooking.

“I’ve never had eggs and bacon. I bet it tastes good.” Amaterasu smiled, always willing to try something new. “You guys go find a room. Meet here in about an hour, and I’ll catch two fish for everybody.” She grabbed some bottles, knowing she’d have to cram a few fish in one bottle, plus water to keep them alive until the were ready to be eaten. She found some vines and strung the bottles together, then tied the vine around her quiver. They jingled slightly when she walked. Jacob yawned. “I think I’m going to bed. See you guys in the morning.” As Jacob started walking towards his room, he reviewed his life so far. Am I ready for this next mission? He thought to himself.