Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hyrule.net Anime Night, 4 - 6 - 2011

27 posts in this topic

Posted

20284257.png

And we're havin' a good time. Awww yeeeaaah.

Eve no Jikan, or Time of Eve, is an independent ONA based on speculation in a real field of robotics research, robot ethics, portrayed whimsically and at times, dramatically.

This highly acclaimed series runs six episodes, and will air tomorrow at 5PM Central.

In order to join the channel we'll all be chatting in and get the link to the stream we'll be watching, you'll need to join Hyrule.net chat, and join #AnimeNight. To do this, you'll need to get ahold of someone already in the room, so we know to invite you into the channel.

After you've been invited, type /join #AnimeNight

Alright, sit tight.

You are watching #AnimeNight

Posted

i think i might have seen this already but text me before you start or something

no wait its 6 episodes nvm havent seen it but i want toooooooo

Posted

IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO SHOW UP

Posted

BUT THERE WAS COLLEGE AND ACEN AND THIS REUNION AND WHY DO YOU KEEP SCHEDULING TI AT THE WORST TIMES

Posted

DUDE YOU'RE DOING LIKE NOTHING

Posted

T1g, Kelsey, Chimetals and I all watched Ao no Exorcist on Skype at the most random time WITHOUT planning. You can do this.

Furthermore, I want a sign like that.

Posted

I better be able to make this one

:(

Posted

Great, I'll be there! :D

Posted

without reading anything about the show other than the image, I'm guessing this is a show that is set something like five years in the future, if not recently, and takes cues from The Technological singularity. I think I'll watch this. Maybe I'll even read about it beforehand.

Posted

It harkens back to my Asimov days

Posted

T1g, Kelsey, Chimetals and I all watched Ao no Exorcist on Skype at the most random time WITHOUT planning.

what the puppy are you talking about

Posted

Isaac Asimov <3

But yeah, something like that.

Plus, it's an independent work. They made this beautiful animation, rounded up coolio voice actors, and strung together a great plot for six episodes, in an independent production aired on Yahoo! Japan.

Posted

T1g, Kelsey, Chimetals and I all watched Ao no Exorcist on Skype at the most random time WITHOUT planning. You can do this.

Furthermore, I want a sign like that.

People like me will only join in this kind of thing if I know in advance. Since I hardly talk to anyone here off the forum.

Posted

T1g, Kelsey, Chimetals and I all watched Ao no Exorcist on Skype at the most random time WITHOUT planning.

People like me will only join in this kind of thing if I know in advance. Since I hardly talk to anyone here off the forum.

No seriously i have no iea what she is talking about

was i actually there for this or did you just assume i was there because i had skype open

what the hell is Ao no Exorcist

when the hell was this random time

why the hell did you think i was there

Posted

She incorrectly punctuated that. Replace the comma after T1G with a colon, and it will all make sense.

Ao no Exorcist is a new shounen series, I believe.