Discuss Anime and Mang

7276 posts in this topic

Posted

People complaining about it without reading/watching it was the reason it was never published in the U.S. So I would appreciate it if you would read the manga/watch the anime before forming an opinion about it. Kodomo no Jikan is a very funny anime/manga, with a good, coherent plot. It's a good series.

Posted

Yeah I watched a bit of the first episode and just felt awkward watching it. The blond girl is pretty creepy looking in a way.

I might give it another chance though, since it doesn't really sound like a pedo show. But I'll probably still feel awkward watching it.

Posted

Aria. I love Aria. It is the best slice of life that I've ever read/watched. (It also contains my OTP)

Aria Trailer

Actually, I've been able to fill two months of my life with a few mainstream anime and a crap ton of "that actually exists?" anime. (Two months not counting any rewatching. Two months being the added total of each episode)

http://www.anime-planet.com/users/snowlily2356/anime?page=1

Posted

YAY! Friends!

Yeah, I spent a lot of time with anime :>

Posted

Can anybody else here reach two months?

Posted

Probably Saha

Posted

Saha would probably be at like, two years if he had an anime-planet list lool anime errywhere. Also Yuriko I added you as a friend on anime-planet because hey why not have more people to look at my really pitiful list of anime! :>

Posted

Yeah, probably Saha.

(I have to keep up dammit)

If I could list manga as anime. . . hmm but I wouldn't

Posted

I need a show to watch when exams are over (one week) while I wait for my TO: Symbiotic Planets DVD in the mail. Something preferably completed too, since I have the Summer to watch it in between when I'm working. I like mecha, sci-fi, romance and a small bit of fantasy.

Hit me!

Posted

Just letting you guys know, Kodomo no Jikan literally translates into "Time of Children", or as I like to think of it, "CHILDREN TIME".

So yeah I'm watching Hanasaku Iroha now.

Because why not.

Why do you only watch pretty anime? :<

I actually need to catch up with Hanasaku. I've been trying to watch anime during my summer college class. It's really great, but the scenery likes to steal the show a lot.

Also, I really want to use an anime list site, but it's so much work putting in everything I've already watched. ;<

Sahaqiel

Posted

I think the most common translation is A Child's Time. It's what's used both by Wikipedia and by the series' fans.

Posted

Why do you only watch pretty anime? :<

I actually need to catch up with Hanasaku. I've been trying to watch anime during my summer college class. It's really great, but the scenery likes to steal the show a lot.

Because it catches my eye Sahaqiel >: Idk I saw it as someone's avatar a while ago and then I saw a picture of it again with the name and I was like "well okay then why not"

I'm on episode 4 now.

Most of the time I only watch stuff because it keeps showing up everywhere. Like Madoka kept getting talked about so I was like okay then. And Grey's Anatomy I kept finding soundtrack stuff on Youtube when I looked up songs. And so onnn

I can't remember how I got into Bakemonogatari though. I think I just went for it on that one.

I'll watch Baccano! or something next maybe. But I have so much to finish anywayyy

I'm just going to make this so you know where I am series-wise

Finished/caught up with:

Bakemonogatari

Cowboy Bebop

Death Note

Eden of the East

Nichijou

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Still to finish/catch up with:

Hanasaku Iroha

Valkyria Chronicles

Wolf's Rain

Watched a bit of, might go back to eventually:

Azumanga Daioh

Kore wa Zombie desu ka?

Mononoke

Posted

Saha, do it. It'll be good for you. It creates flashback moments.