5LJy4.jpg

hey I just met u

and this is crazy

but you're now my boyfriend

my fiancée actually

T1g likes this

Posted

@pheo

dont make me come over there and edit out all that blue. jeegus, those scans just......i dont even....

Posted

Blue? Looks all black, white, and grey to me.

Posted

wat anime is taht?

it looks kaind cooool :o

Posted

Who are you replying to?

Posted

tumblr_m61of4Ut4a1qbv8g6o1_500.gif

Posted

welp

Posted

chuckled a bit.

finished infinite stratos, and all i can say is that i hope like hell thats not a cannon ending of any form. not even a chapter ending. i feel like they kainda bastardized one of my favorite characters, and its bad enough already when im calling most of the plot points, or criticizing their intelligence at every move. some, sure. but every single one? noap. not a good sign.

also, started reading corpse princess, loving it, and i also found a character as unlucky as me. called a major plot point, but im still ok with it, i mean, they almost got away with it, but not really.

Posted

Trapeze was the best. Favourite episodes were 5, 10, an 11. Very good endings. The show ended on a good story, suitable final episode material. Every episode left me smiling, some more than others. It was funny, interesting, colourful, crazy, and never sad. Real joy to watch.

Finished Steins;Gate before that one, it was pretty good. Kept my interest, but wasn't as sad as my friend had implied, and not as fantastic as Muffin had made me think it was. It was just very good, not as good as I had expected. Not meeting my expectations is what's keeping me from appreciating how good it was though. This is the first time I've really felt that something is better than I thought, and I can feel that pressing against my failed expectations, not able to break past and show it self. Definitely would have felt a lot better after finishing if I hadn't bought into the hype so much.

Posted

Watched the movie Colorful. Really well animated and good looking. Interesting story and a really good ending.

Oh, and Purapura was a qt

P4Eai.png

Posted

Watched Colorful. Thought it had a good story, and a good ending. Not as much of a twist as I though, because it slowly gets to be more and more clear to you as the movie goes on, but thats not a bad thing. BUT GOSH WAS IT SLOW. The pacing. My god. I thought it was like a three hour movie and it was only just barely two.

Posted

How was the pacing compared to The Sky Crawlers though.

Posted

Guys GUys

Moyashimon is pretty great you should watch it before the second season comes out in a few days

Posted

squid you

you're not the boss of me

I am a strong independent tiger and I don't need no zookeeper

Posted

I dunno, I guess it was okay. Skycrawler's pacing was fine, I think. I didn't have a problem with it. It seemed really appropriate for itself. I wasn't bored during skycrawlers. I'd get bored during Colorful though. I really liked skycrawlers if I haven't made that clear.