Discuss Anime and Mang

7276 posts in this topic

Posted

I was not ready for guillotine gorilla. Perhaps some day I will be

Until that day comes, I am actually watching Death Note finally. I'm just watching all sorts of shows people got on my case for not watching. Watched 26 episodes, will watch the rest tomorrow. The part of the show I have seen is pretty dang good, but There is still the final 3rd of the show, which is the part that i tend to hear complaints about

Posted

No one was ready for Guillotine Gorilla.

Jeez though, T1g, how have you not watched all these big shows. Next you're going to tell us you haven't watched Madoka or Gurren Lagann.

Posted

Its true i just adopted the kyubei brand for the fashion

Posted

next you'er gonna say you aint watched battlestar gallactica

Posted

what is battlestar galactica

Posted

Heres the synopsis 

"In 2071, roughly sixty years after an accident with a hyperspace gateway made the Earth uninhabitable, humanity has colonized most of the rocky planets and moons of the Solar System. Amid a rising crime rate, the Inter Solar System Police (ISSP) set up a legalized contract system, in which registered bounty hunters (also referred to as "Cowboys") chase criminals and bring them in alive in return for a reward. The series protagonists are bounty hunters working from the spaceship Serenity. The original crew are Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, an exiled former hitman of the criminal Red Dragon Syndicate, and his partner Hoban "Wash" Washburne, a former ISSP officer. They are later joined by Zoe Alleyne Washburne, an amnesiac con artistInara Serra, an eccentric girl skilled in hacking; and Ein, agenetically-engineered Welsh Corgi with human-like intelligence."

Posted

I love how quickly I realized you were making a cowboy bebop reference.

Teto likes this

Posted

Thats not all it was...

Posted

Being familiar with Battlestar, Firefly, and Cowboy Bebop, I have come to the conclusion that they are all great, and also two of them are not anime.

Posted

i started reading one punch man wish me luck

Posted

I had a dog with the mang

Posted

Dat one punch man. I wonder when the adaptation is coming

Posted

Well I already caught up with One Punch Man. Finished about an hour or three ago. Really, really good stuff. Love the humour, the art, everything.

Posted

Dat one punch man. I wonder when the adaptation is coming

It's coming this fall, actually. I'm hype as heck. I really, really hope to the heavens that they give it the best animation they possibly can. It's being done by Madhouse, who are masters of replicating specific artstyles with amazing results, at least in my mind, so there's definitely some hope.

I can't wait. I especially can't wait to see Genos animated. Please be animated well. Please.