Discuss Anime and Mang

7276 posts in this topic

Posted

I wound up watching episode 2 of Dragon Ball Super and Vegeta as Tsundere Dad is just the most wonderful thing in the world. He told his son he would take him to an amusement park if he landed a single blow, and when he did vegeta got mad and punched him, and then his son starts tearing up and he is like "NO DONT CRY ITS OK I WILL TAKE YOU TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK SEE EVERYTHING IS GOOD".

1443789178-ba1488996735d81ceaa6e0f7d7361

Also I am planning on checking out that Gundam anime with the iron blooded orphans.

Posted

It turns out that the main characters of the new Gundam anime are child soldiers with nanomachines in their bloodstream

They are in fact, Iron-Blooded Orphans

Posted

I don't recall anyone saying there were nano-machines involved in the process. It appears that the interface connects directly to the nerves in the spine. It's possible I missed a line, I guess.

Anyhow, the new Gundam series continues to be great. Aside from the superficial similarities with previous Gundam series, Iron-Blooded Orphans is doing some new things I haven't seen before in this franchise or out of it. Mikazuki and Orga are super interesting, and I have no idea what's going to happen next, besides things eventually moving to space, but that could happen a ton of different ways. I haven't felt this kind of excitement watching Gundam week to week since 00.

Posted

From what I've come to see, it just looks like they were fitted with a device that connects directly to their spine and thus their brain as well and can operate mobile suits through that. That might contain nanomachines, but I don't think that was explicitly stated? It'd either be that or electric signals. Who knows. Maybe Zako and I both have bad memory.

But yeah, it's probably the best anime I'm watching this season so far. I just don't want any of my beloved characters to die... but I know it's coming. Stop them from doing it, Zako. Especially if anything happens to Kudelia or Cookie or Cracker, 'cause they're the cutest.

Posted

Have I mentioned how wonderful it is that One Punch Man's opening is performed by Jam Project?

Agent Zako likes this

Posted

But yeah, it's probably the best anime I'm watching this season so far. I just don't want any of my beloved characters to die... but I know it's coming. Stop them from doing it, Zako. Especially if anything happens to Kudelia or Cookie or Cracker, 'cause they're the cutest.

I'm afraid it's out of my cold, steel hands.

Bysayb5.gif

Anyhow, One Punch Man isn't the only anime this season with a theme song by Jam Project. But since nobody cares about Garo, this fact will forever remain a secret.

Knuckle likes this

Posted

I care about Garo just not the anime adaptation :sadlink:

Posted

i cant help but notice just how brutal the new gundam show is. Mikazuki doesn't even finish letting the guy say Thank You before pulling the trigger

Posted

I care about Garo just not the anime adaptation :sadlink:

How convenient that Garo's season 1 is completely anime original and not an adaption and the second season most likely is as well.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

i dont care because anime is dumb unless it has nekkid girls in it

Posted

Garo's season 1 does have naked women in it though. The main character's dad is even a womanizer that's with a new women every other episode.

Posted

yeah even i know that and I havent watched the show

Posted

i am going to magically erase anime from existence i hate you both so much UGH

Posted

PART 4 ANIME CONFIRMED

pheonix561, Agent Zako and Teto like this

Posted

Ive mentioned this before but my friend Krystal LaPorte has become a successful voice actor
 (she is still in law school i believe though)

Dragon+Ball+Z+Resurrection+F+San+Diego+C

look at this dork

Agent Zako and Knuckle like this