Discuss Anime and Mang

7276 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The first PV for the Mob Psycho 100 anime (Based on a webcomic by One Punch Man's creator ONE) is out.

Looks pretty crazy

Edited by Double45 (see edit history)

Posted

Important News Bulletin: The manga of Princess Jellyfish is getting an English release starting in March for the US and later this month for the UK. It's better than the TV series because it actually continues and has more goodness in it. Consider reading it online if you cared for the show enough.

T1g likes this

Posted

Plus I just found out what an Obari Punch is, and now I won't be able to stop recognising it.

Posted

So me and a few of my mates watched an anime called Dagashi Kashi. So, from the context I was given based on certain imagery, I assumed this was just another one of those tiddy animes. You know the ones.

This is not just one of them tiddy animes. It's actually a pretty decent comedy anime about a snack shop. A lot of things about the anime are misleading, such as the odd contrast between Hotaru's appearance and her design, and the fact that yes, this could easily come off as one of them tiddy animes.

Overall I actually enjoyed this. I think I may have enjoyed it more for the sheer fact that it just kinda surprised me by not being what I thought it was.

Posted

Manyuu Hikenchou is the best tiddy anime. Watch it if you can, or if you hate yourself.

Posted

Pokemon is the actual best tiddy anime

Posted

That's some entry level tiddy

SilverAlchemic and T1g like this

Posted

Angel's Egg on Youtube (y)

Maybe I'll finally watch it (y)(y) 

Posted

New PV for the Danganronpa 3 anime is out, I highly recommend not watching the PV if you haven't played Danganronpa 1 and 2, it visually spoils so much of the games.

Posted

Berserk PV 2 is out, and it has the new Susumu Hirasawa track on it

Teto likes this

Posted

Just watched Tiger and Bunny The Rising in English at a con and it was the best worst movie. Fire Emblem proclaiming that being gay, both man and woman???, made him 'invincible' brought the room down. Like hell "I don't like to be dicked around, I like to do the dicking!" what kind of line was that. Very quotable dub. Very bad movie.

Posted

I have trouble fitting in with other fans of anime cause I watch maybe 1-2 new series a year. Instead I rewatch favorites until they make me sick, then I do it again.

Though I occasionally binge a new series on a whim, and most of those turn out okay. Kill La Kill was dope, definitely no regrets there.

How does Dragon Ball Super compare to the original manga? I want to watch it just for the new canon content, but I despise Goku's Japanese voice actor. Love the lady, hate her voice.

Posted

Same boat in regards to going off of anime. I've tried it lately, watching along with JoJo part 4, but I don't have the same enthusiasm I used to. It eventually started to blend together, and I felt like I was done with it. I might go back again sometime with a fresh perspective to finally finish JoJo part 3 and Attack on Titan. Maybe. It feels kind of bad to be outside of other peoples' conversations about anime now that I've been out of the game so long. I used to banter with the best, now I'm silent with the rest. It's a tragic development, but maybe this is just part of my larger weeb story. 

Ryu likes this

Posted

It makes me especially sad cause I know that anime such as Attack on Titan Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Fate Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works, etc., etc. are all great, or at least known as such, yet I have no desire at all to even try and watch them.

Teto likes this