Discuss Anime and Mang

7276 posts in this topic

Posted

Anime North 2012 was fun stuff; lots of Tiger & Bunny stuff I bought at Artist's Alley, and there was ONE Sakamichi no Apollon print I saw and bought basically instantly (it is so pretty ugh).

Also got the Sengoku Basara movie (The Last Party) artbook, which I've just gazed at for the past two days, and a Blu-Ray from Sentai Filmworks of Coicent and Five Numbers (in one pack). I really enjoyed Coicent (though I thought it was 'Koi Sento' originally but w/e) way back when and Five Numbers was pretty interesting despite lacklustre CGI animation (watched that around the same time as Coicent last year). So yeah, BD for that one wahoo.

We also had like a mini E7 photoshoot on the Sunday morning, where we had a total of 7 Eureka seveN cosplayers including my three friends and I (god I was so happy). So that was really fun!

I also got my TP game cover signed by the voice of TP Link; he was really nice. Felt kinda bad for some girls in line for him holding SS posters because they thought he voiced SS Link too, but w/e its still Zelda-related.

I also got Brina Palencia (Eng voice of Natsuki from Summer Wars) to sign the flip side of my Summer Wars DVD cover, so that was awesome.

AN 2012 was fuuunnn. Might upload a few pics here later.

Ammonsa, Teto and Sahaqiel like this

Posted

I saw the pictures of your cosplay on tumblr. It looked awesome!

Posted

??? where

Posted

on tumblr

Also, finished Dennou Coil. A lot of it confused me but I kept up well enough <: Good show, yes.

Posted

Mojo jojo's a silly shojo

Posted

4/10

Poor joke. Better luck next time.

Posted

Madoka? More like, Ma-joke-a!

Posted

I've started watching "Breaking Bad." So far it's a pretty good anime, and there's lots of excitement and suspense. Who knew the dad from "Malcolm in the Middle" would make such a good anime character? I've just finished the first season.

Posted

Get a life.

Madoka? More like, Ma-joke-a!

jesus christ

Posted

comedy has been hackneyed and regurgitated

again

Posted

Isn't that all comedy is?

Posted

penguin really is a stalker holy shit

Posted

Isn't that all comedy is?

Not good comedy.

Anyway, Tsuritama episode 8

eeeek still best of the season. So much cliffhanger at the end of episode 8 >: I hope the dragon is a literal dragon, for the pretty animation that would result in.

Finished Ano Natsu de Matteru.

Wasn't overly keen on the high school romance and glittery fanservice and blushing and stuttering and love confessions every episode, but the ending was great.

Posted

That kind of stuff makes me start blushing and getting flustered along with the characters, Teto, lol.

Like sometimes I have to pause to go and do other stuff in order to calm down. It's wonderful but awful at the same time lol.

Ymq6m.png

I have, multiple times, linked the above image to kaffles.