Discuss Anime and Mang

7276 posts in this topic

Posted

we are talking about the normal monononononoke right

Posted

Well yeah. I've seen like every Ghibli movie twice WOW.

Well except Ocean Waves, which I don't even have >:

tumblr_m0hejm63YW1qdek7mo1_250.giftumblr_m0hejm63YW1qdek7mo2_250.gif

tumblr_m0hejm63YW1qdek7mo3_500.gif

Just

So good looking

Expect lots of Mononoke gifs. Such a pretty anime comes along days after I learn how to make gifs. It must be fate.

Not sure if I should make a new tumblr for all these gifs or if I should continue spamming my followers like this. I suppose some of them even followed me because of my weekly Nichijou screencaps, so they probably wont mind. I'll just stick to what I want to post.

Just now you witnessed me overcoming a problem in real time. Take note.

Posted

i am saving the notepad containing this information as i post this

Posted

Make a Tumblr GIF blerg do ittt

Posted

just make a tumblr where you do nothing but post the facial expressions from mononoke

Posted

Okay. It's time to move all the gifs I've made over to a new home I suppose?

Posted

just all the anime ones

you know, the ones i want to see

Posted

My roommates are now about as addicted to Tiger and Bunny as I am. We are all going down this ship together.

596831.jpg

Posted

be careful: i heard the ending is awful

Posted

Why even say "I hear the ending is awful" unless you've actually seen it? No point spreading doubt based on someone else's point of view. Did this person even have any reason to say it was a bad ending? I can't really think of much that would be awful about it. Not totally satisfactory, but not awful.

Chimetals and 2356 like this

Posted

The ending is the dumbest cliffhanger ever. And the actual resolution of the series is a little bit less than one would want.

Even so, the art style is a little bit different than normal and I like it and the story is a lot like American superhero cartoons so I guess that makes up for it. If the cute, little Chinese Kill Bill doesn't already make the series the best.

Also,

8R8eK.jpg

Posted

(Proceeded to have to bargain with roommate#1 to hold on until the next day to watch another episode. Note: This roommate has only seen a little bit of Rave Master and all of . . . a really shitty anime. . . This situation makes me happy.)

be careful: i heard the ending is awful

Be careful: I heard the world is ending.

Posted

Why even say "I hear the ending is awful" unless you've actually seen it? No point spreading doubt based on someone else's point of view. Did this person even have any reason to say it was a bad ending? I can't really think of much that would be awful about it. Not totally satisfactory, but not awful.

i didnt go into details because i would probably misquote/mess up what their opinion was. The person who had the most to say on the matter would be sahaqiel

in fact just me using the word awful as opposed to whatever saha said was potentially a misquote

don't get me wrong it is still something that is on my to watch list.

The ending is the dumbest cliffhanger ever

yeah i am pretty sure that was the gist of what both saha and rob told me. and then saha went into the whole "this show is really just whoring itself to advertisers, it even attempts to mask the fact by making it a plot element" thing

because cliffhanger means they get to make a season 2 and make more advertising money

actually you just reminded me i was supposed to grab the torrent for the series. i knew i was forgetting one

my to watch list:

• cowboy bebop
  • tiger and bunny
  • eureka seven
  • gankutsuou
  • welcome to the nhk
  • kimi ni todoke

i havent found good torrents for the latter 3 so i havent gotten those yet

Posted

I could just give them to you.

Posted

ya

Tiger and Bunny had, hands down, the dumbest sequel season hook I've ever seen. Well, next to Black Rock Shooter's using of the chronological middle of the OVA as a second season hook by implying it was chronologically the end.