Discuss Anime and Mang

7276 posts in this topic

Posted

All I could think of was "ee zutto" (edited)

Despite the fact that they're not the same girl but. . . it's my favorite line.

Posted

zutto*, p. sure

And ya, Kiri Komori is my favorite.

Posted

UGH.

ANO HI MITA HANA WO NAMAE WO BOKUTACHI WA MADA SHIRANAI.

I shed tears. ):

just why

Not only that, but they had random product placement at the end, which was stupid and almost ruined the mood.

goodness

UGHSHLFKSAAFKJLAKJASKASJA

Posted

So I watched Mind Game. I liked it but I really have no idea what a lot of it was about. I mean why everything. I mean I would have liked if it didn't slow down and then they're just in a whale, doing stuff (though it was okay anyway). I wouldn't have minded it as much if I understood more of what was going on though.

Most hipster anime I've ever seen lol

But escaping the whale was pretty intense

Posted

The whole thing was a message telling you to live your life, because it's the most precious thing you have, etc. Don't mope, make the most of your time.

the gist ya

I thought it was pretty overbearing. Especially since there was a montage of each of the characters' lives at the end.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Yeah I got the message it was putting across. He managed to sum it up in just one line nearer the end. But it didn't feel like that was what was happening. He had a sudden character overhaul and started doing crazy shit. I wouldn't call that a lust for life or anything, I would just call it going mad.

Posted

He went mad with lust for life.

Posted

Ano Hana's last episode had me grabbing a tissue box.

Like goddamn. ;;

On a happier note, I'm going on a spree of anime movies over the next few days. Today, Porco Rosso (which was awesome, just saying) and tomorrow, Five Star Stories. :]

Posted

He went mad with lust for life.

The movie was bad and you should feel bad

how about that

Posted

I thought you liked hipster stuff.

Maybe you just hate it because everyone likes it so much. That's what happened when we all agreed that Umasou was good.

Why do you hate good things. Stop being a hipster, hipsters only like bad things. Like giant glasses.

Also, watched the condensation movie for Ghost in the Shell's first season. It was really nice. Every time it got to the end of an "episode", I'd wait for it to end, but it didn't, it was kinda silly. I dunno, I liked it better than the anime, I think, but it wasn't as good as Gurren Lagann's condensed movies. Maybe the Individual 11 movie will be better, it is the better season after all.

I also watched the original Ghost in the Shell movie. Well, the remastered version. In the anime/anime movie, all the members of Section 9 have optic camo and don't need to be naked for it. In the original movie, only the Major has it and she has to be completely naked for it to work. Silly Japanese. It was cool to see four or five scenes that are used in the anime later on, like the tank scene at the end of the movie.

I didn't really like that movie, though. Just seemed too old. Like, really old.

Watched the part of Street Fighter II that I missed because of shlepping half-way through as well. It was bad. Maybe I just didn't like it because I don't play Street Fighter, though. Probably.

Posted

The only thing I disliked about Umasou was watching it with you okay ):

Also, downloaded all of Ano Hana because why not.

Posted

So I watched the first episode of Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt today. I lovedddd it! Stocking is so cuteeeee and their outfits were pretty and it was super sillies and the animation was pretty and aaaaa it is my kind of anime :>>>> Just one that doesn't take itself seriously at all <3

Mind Game was alright I guess the whole inside the whale thing was p. fun to watch man it was so mental :>

Posted

Fly away now~ Fly away now~ Flyyy awaaaay~

T1g and Chimetals need to finish watching it.

Posted

Also, downloaded all of Ano Hana because why not.

EVERY EPISODE IN FRENCH SUBTITLES

puppy LIFE

Posted

ololollololololoolollol

ya it's p. good. But even during the REALLY REALLY SAD PARTS they go through the trouble of plastering Pepsi product placement everywhere.

Also, second episode Teto.

Second episode will have you wat ing.

Anyway, gonna' put up the next animu night.

Sahaqiel