Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

LGBT graffiti

15 posts in this topic

Posted

i started doing a graffiti-thing again, figured id post pictures as i went, in case someone was bored and wanted to see how i wind up doing this kind of thing

heres the start, a nowhere-near-done pencil outline thing.

001sol.jpg

if anyone has words or rants about any of these, im open to ideas. pro-lgbt, of course. im not even gonna respond to hate here :<

Posted

Two-headed goose. That's all you need to know.

And that you should put one in there.

Posted

goose whut

inked the black part, finished the words in the B and T

002wac.jpg

and the colored letters. based on the lgbt flag, of course, cept orange doesnt distinguish from red well, and yellow shows pencil lines like crazy, so they got kicked.

003gtb.jpg

*edit* i need to tweak my scanner, as the color in the T is purple :< the colors are always a bit weird when i scan em....it doesnt help that my computer decided to lose/delete the drivers my scanner needs, so its a little moody....

Posted

Wait, when did you learn how to spray paint?

Posted

lol no, its sharpie. and a really large image thing from my scanner. its tempermental, and im too lazy to deal with it, though id loooooooove to graffiti my room......

i have little/no skill with spraypaint, based on what little experience i have with it.

Posted

lgbt3.jpg

I got a lot more done now, having added a ton more words and stuff, havent inked the words on the L yet. strangely, i finished them from right to left.

and somehow, im gonna fit even more words in this thing. the only question is if i use all caps or my atrocious guy-handwriting (i write for speed, not to look pretty. so my handwriting can look pretty bad, with a lot of letters looking like a lot of other letters, according to some people)

its hard to tell in this, but there are two different shades of blue in the B....my scanner just has this ongoing war with my art, and it never ever ever scans/photographs the color that it actually is :<

let me know if you cant figure out any phrases and such, otherwise, have fun with the letters in the letters in the letters >w<

Posted

Thats really good. Better than what i can do lol.

Posted

lgbt5.jpg

not too big of a change here, just inked in the L's fill letters. had to darken the letters there first though because the orange and the red were waaaaaaaay too close, and didnt stand out from each other.

and with that, im in a bit of a block again, as i want to fill the little letters with even smaller letters of rants and such. stuff like "whats wrong with you [non-accepting closed-minded] people?!"

on a side note, the L amuses me most since i put the least in it in terms of letters (but its something that really bugs me about american culture). Also, I kept wanting to write "whats wrong with you" in the T, directed at all the unaccepting "if youre born that way" people, but since the phrase could easily be taken the complete opposite of its intention, its a phrase i left very much out.

Posted

Sorry but this is so hard to read

I got Lesbian and Gay I think though

"Making Out Is OK But Marriage Isn't? And You Don't See A Problem With That?"

"Stop Stereotyping, Do You Condemn Pigs Too? Why Are Heterosexual Men So Scared Of Gay Men, Coming Out Is Hard, Love Is Love, No One Asked To Be Born This Way"

Am I riiiight >:

I'm going to go back to trying to figure out Bisexual now. This is actually kind of fun in a way. But would be difficult to read if you're just passing by and it's on a wall or anything.

But don't get me wrong, it looks good.

Posted

Yeah, I really like the way you've done this but it is super hard to decipher atm lol. But I'm sure there's still more to do? :> It's looking great though <3

Also you're now Santa and I'm June o; what does this meannnnn bro lol.

Posted

Personally, I think that since the only blank walls you typically find to paint on are so large, you would probably want to space out L G B T into their own letters, and space apart, instead of cramming them into a perfect square. If you did manage to find a perfect square somewhere then it would be cool, but aside from that, idk.

Posted

But don't tell me what they all are because that would ruin it ok

Hey Can We Clear Up Something? Orientation Isn't Determined By Who You Are Dating

Quit Changing Your Mind

It's Not A Choice

Both

I just don't know how this fits together.

And this is only if the P next to RE in the U space is meant to be an A.

Transsexual time.

This is about as much as I could make sense out of for Transsexual >:

What's Wrong With She

Why Can't You Call Her A She?

Call Him A He?

What's Wrong About It?

Why Can You Accept Everything But This?

Girl

I've Never

See

Test

I give up now (my head hurts [because I'm ill, not because of this lol])

Posted

"Stop Stereotyping, Do You Condemn Pigs Too? Why Are Heterosexual Men So Scared Of Gay Men, Coming Out Is Hard, Love Is Love, No One Asked To Be Born This Way"

whoops, that was supposed to be Figs. :P shot at the *lovely* people at wbc there (ugh)

lol, as for why its so crammed together

i cant remember the details, but i basically realized i could fill a piece of paper almost perfectly with the letters ^w^ so from the L to the T and top to bottom, its exactly 8.5x11" thats why its so boxy--to fill as much of the paper as possible.

and the T is all over the place. jeegus, lookit that X. i wasnt thinking so well when i did that, im not gonna be able to fit much in between those tiny letters. but i regret nothing!

if anyone has anything to rant on, im hitting a case of now-what-do-i-write. :P

Posted

AAAAAAAAAAAGH! IT'S TAKING OVER MY SCREEEEEEN!!!!

Oh, okay, it's smaller now.

(P.S. I'll find you a wall.)

Posted

If it wasnt illegal, id be a graffiti artist. (product of strict strict parents)

that said, if i ever get around to painting my room, ill probably try the street art look...to the best of my abilities :unsure: