What's new this time around?

50 posts in this topic

Posted

so, Wii is going to be 'sold seperatly' crap or it's a console all it's own?

I know that TP is going to have the usual stuff:

sword (duh!)

shield (double duh!)

boomerang (the 'Gale Boomerang, that is)

bow and arrow

but what I have seen, they might have potions and bottles as well. I wonder if they are going to be adding new stuff as well?From what else I have seen, we aren't going to use an orcarina but from my understanding we are going to use a flute which is going to be made out of grass.

Midna is going to be our Navi this time around (UHOH.....As if that's something new!) eep....sounds REALLY scary.

My question is what else is there going to be that most of us (well, mainly me) that isn't being shared to the public?Anyone plan on filling me in or am I just going to be hanging until the game actually comes out in?!

Posted

they havnt said what the new items are but there IS going to lots of new stuf, oh theres a leaf you call epona with...and navis in WII version i think..

Posted

<_< I already mentioned the flute made of grass.

I wonder if they are going to make a new kind of arrows this time around?I'm getting tired or looking at the same thing over and over again!

Ohhh....I found this uber cool video from YouTube. I think it's showing us what, in general, is going on!It even shows inside of Hyrule Castle!So cool...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTD_7mEnKPs...rincess%20zelda

Posted

OOO! Magnetic boots!Tha`s what`s new!! remember that screenshot?!....uh oh..not navi...anything but navi...NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

<Navi>HEY! WHY ARE YOU DEAD?! LISTEN TO ME!WATCH OUT!!! LOOK!!

Posted

<_< relax. That stupid fairy is only going to be in the Wii version so don't buy it unless you want to put up with an annoying fairy for the WHOLE game.

Does anyone NOT listen to me?!Where the hell is my respect!?NO, I DONT GET ANY...

....I said "MIDNA is going to be pretty much another Navi."

Read my posts carefully before you go jumping in and miswrite what I have said and jump to damn conclusions.

Posted

...I meant what ginger said,about her being in the Wii version.

Posted

...Oooops....Uh, did I mention my head isn't working today?

Uh, yeah, how is Link going to breathe underwater??Is he going to have the iron boots again or does he have to come up for air like every living being in the planet does?

Posted

I don;t think navi plays an integral part in the wii version, but she just acts as a pointer, so you probabbly won;t have the incessant "listen"...

They've said that there's going to be regular items and new ones. Any item that is possible to use on the horse can be (so no horse hookshot maybe? but bombs :D).

Also, they've mentioned crossover weapons (such as bomb-arrows) which should be interesting, but most of them probabbly won;t work such as the bomb boomerang and and the steel bombchu boots...

Posted

HUZZAY!Then, I am going to buy it for myself...*thinks* just as soon as I get my bank account opened and start waiting for the greenies to come flowding into it. *sighs*

Posted

*jumps onto gingerlink`s shoulder,looking around* Don`t worry,just feel like bein` up here..mwahaha *flashes knife from under mage robes* anyway,I reserved the the game THREE..FRIGGEN..YEARS..AGO!!!

So can it come out already?!

*slowly creeps knife out from under robes..and slices the bug that was on his shoulder* man,it was making this annoying buzz sound like 'beezro beezor bzz!' :embarrassed:

Posted

huh? how did u reserve it three years ago? it's only been known about for just over 2...

I reserved mine last july from amazon, but only by pure fluke, by mistake they put a pre-order option on a day i went on there to check, so i went for it and then the next day they had changed it back to "email me when this is available for pre-order". Mine still counted as a pre-order though :D

The only problem i've got is now whetehr to get the gamecube version (which ive already pre-ordered), swtich to the wii version or get both.... <_<

Posted

wth?I think it`s bug friends are attacking me...*surrounded by a bunch of buzzards* well,I can`t keep count of years when it comes to Zelda..woot for exaggeration! :D

Posted

<_< Okay, THAT'S it....I am going to have to BEG my dad to preorder it cause he promised to buy it. Wanna be able to get ASAP. Today, I will ask him. Haa haa!*crosses her fingers in hopes that her dad will say yes when he comes to pick her up for...something important*

I'm not going to say what it is...

Posted

*steps back slowly, then turns and runs*

*comes back*

anyway...

It's difficult to think of what any of the new weapons could be, i mean without them being extremely pointless. I geuss that magic rod that could flip over things on minish cap was more useful than it sounded at first <_<

wait are you trying to kill me on pretty much every thread now?

Posted

Hurray for my dad who already pre-ordered a copy of TP!!! :D Just wonder what version he ordered....I'll have to interrogate him later.