What's new this time around?

50 posts in this topic

Posted

*steps back slowly, then turns and runs*

*comes back*

anyway...

It's difficult to think of what any of the new weapons could be, i mean without them being extremely pointless. I geuss that magic rod that could flip over things on minish cap was more useful than it sounded at first <_<

wait are you trying to kill me on pretty much every thread now?

*hides the sword behind her back* Now what would make you think a silly idea like that? *stops* WOOT!My dad promised to make sure that TP is pre-ordered for me!*does her crazy dance...*

LttP had a staff like that, didn't it?Or, was it another game that I can't think of. Oh wait, LttP had the fire and ice rods. Oh!The Cane...of....UH...Something!I just can't remember right this moment. *whacks head against the wall*

Posted

Somaria? Or am I thinking of something else? *sneaks behind gingerlink* Well...maybe I am trying a little TOO hard to kill ya...*stab* but it can`t be helped.I`m evil!!! ....*stab*...*stab*...ARGH!!! *stab stab stab stab* .....I need to find a rusty blood covered knife...*drops knife I was trying to stab with walks toward the Hylian weapon shop*

:mellow:

Posted

I'm with GL there, he doesn't need to die...right now. :D ....

Maybe.

Posted

*stares* who the hell is GL?

Wait....Is it Somoria?Dangit....maybe one of the guides has it....I'm too lazy to check myself though...

Posted

It's, um, GingerLink. :mellow:

Posted

... *stares* Ohhh...Ohh....Oh...Okay, now I got you. Note that it was what maybe around nine am when I wrote that. My brain doesn't start working till around 10ish!

Posted

*comes back with a magic staff* Ok,I`m ready to kill you all..after my cookie break!! *runs off to find cookies* :D Even evil little mages can`t resist the power of the cookie! ALL HAIL THE COOKIE!

Posted

on the subject of cookies, or at least food...

I think there' going to be some sort of food system on zelda, because i've heard there are lots of places where you can fish and in one of the old demo's it mentions that you can have a pumpkin (which if i remember correctly said it healed one heart)

so if we talk about food and try and keep on topic, because this is happening on too many threads now, sorry

Posted

Eh heh heh...sorry 'bout that.

And about a food system in Zelda...sounds pretty cool! Might be pretty helpful, too.

Posted

on the subject of cookies, or at least food...

I think there' going to be some sort of food system on zelda, because i've heard there are lots of places where you can fish and in one of the old demo's it mentions that you can have a pumpkin (which if i remember correctly said it healed one heart)

so if we talk about food and try and keep on topic, because this is happening on too many threads now, sorry

*imagines having a pumpkin* Hmmm....I rather have it for it's seeds. only one heart?Man that sucks... And we have good ol' milk this time again!

I wonder if they are going to make potions heal you more or less or the same as they did in every other game?

Posted

well during the horse battle in the e3 2005 demo there was a red potion you could use, can't remember how many hearts it healed though.

Posted

I hope there will be other things besides pumpkins...which...I don't know how they'd be carried around, exactly, but...Link carries everything else, so a pumpkin shouldn't be too hard. I guess.

Posted

Well,remember you would get one heart for an apple in LttP? I guess the bigger the Link,the bigger the food has to be..*holds up tiny little LttP Link and hands it an apple* :D

Posted

well during the horse battle in the e3 2005 demo there was a red potion you could use, can't remember how many hearts it healed though.

Well, that's true. I can't remember either. I'm going to go and check. *goes to Youtube and does a search*

Okay, well, after a few minutes of looking, i think I found what I was talking about!Watch the hearts carefully. He only has five hearts and yet two of them are missing?

I could be wrong but I bet it heals more hearts after he gets more. Are there still Heart containers in this game, anyways?God, I'm sick of looking....

anyways, here is the URL....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wyrTcCkiM4...0horse%20battle

Posted

I beleive the cartoon's give us an inidght into how he can actually carry all the stuff, but we don;t really care because the cartoons were just an insult to zelda <_<

heart containers and heart pieces seem likely consdering they've been in every recent zelda game.