Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nonary Werewolf

860 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm much better prepared this time, and more people have played 9H9P9D, so it's better all around. Welcome to Nonary Werewolf, a game that will use a variation of the Castle Mechanic used in one of my previous games, Evil Werewolf. Sign up if you want to play. Standard rules apply, with the addition of the Castle Mechanic. During the day phase, the players will find themselves in a specific room with with a number of objects. During the day, the player can choose to inspect an object to find items or activate other events.

The difference between this game and the last game is the way doors work. The room that each player winds up in depends on the events of the previous day. Each player is assigned a Bracelet Number. There are nine doors, each one numbered 1 through 9. After a lynch takes place, all the players who participated in the lynching will enter through the door whose number matches the Digital Root of those players, and all players who did not participate in the lynch will enter through the door that corresponds to their digital root. Rooms do not affect night actions. Rooms only affect which objects are available for inspection during the following day phase. Also, if no lynch takes place, nobody gets into any rooms. Also, if fewer than 3 players are on the non-lynch side, then they don't get to go through a door. A majority of votes is required to lynch. Any player who votes to lynch after the majority has been reached will be placed in the non-lynch group.

1. Sideli
  2. Cascade
  3. Linkprow
  4. Largely Legendary
  5. Yoshia
  6. Linox
  7. Cheisu
  8. Rika Code
  9. Yuriko
  10. Sahaqiel
  11. That1Guy
  12. Knuckle
  13. Pheonix561
  14. Ganondorf333
  15. Nabeshin
  16. Bond
  17. Kaffles

Posted

/IN <<<:

Posted

ohmygosh soooo in!

999 is <3

Posted

I will join.

Posted

sign me up please!

lol, i was wondering how you were gonna have a nonary game with 13 people before...

Posted

In for the win.

Posted

I'm so in.

Posted

I'm so in.

I'm sewin'

Posted

sign me up please!

lol, i was wondering how you were gonna have a nonary game with 13 people before...

Well, among other things, I might use the same character twice at different ages.

Posted

I wanna join :>

Posted

I wanna play but I haven't actually played the game except for over Chimetals' shoulder as a back seat gamer. Can I be on waiting list?

Posted

Well, among other things, I might use the same character twice at different ages.

iiiii did not even think of that. it would also make role claiming interesting. "im santa!" "no, IM santa!" though they went by different names so idk :P

@yuriko

not everyone in homestuck werewolf had finished homestuck ^_^

Posted

Why didn't you include the people that signed up on the original signup sheet?

Posted

Aethix i actually said i wanted to be in on this game like forever ago i mean come on

i actually played this game solely because you were making a werewolf game of it

you aren't going to break my heart now are you

Posted

Saha, you so silly.

I'll /in to replace. Email me at gdwtaylor at gmail if you need me.