860 posts in this topic

Posted

t1g's mind = blown

Posted

Oh, I'm in the game?

Okay. Cool.

Posted

---Opening---

A cold, distorted voice sounds near the ceiling. "Welcome to my ship. My name is [Zero]. The nine of you have been invited to play the [Nonary Game]. It is a game dramaticpause where you will put your life on the the line."

Everyone, just recovering from their respective unconscious stupors, began to crawl to their feet and looks around. "Excuse me, Zero, sir?" Somebody piped up. "I'm no mathematician, but there appears to be significantly more than nine of us here..."

"...seriously?" the voice asked in a not very scary way. The voice had good reason to be surprised, as no less than [17] people stood groggily on the deck below. "Unbelievable, this is a Nonary Game, not a septa-decary-whatever game. What the Hell, people?"

The voice paused, much less dramatically than before.

"Um, okay, new plan! Talk amongst yourselves, and I'll focus on sorting this little problem out. My deepest apologies for the inconvenience. Let me just disarm the bombs... okay, now we can take all the time we need to figure this out. Please note that I have not disarmed the bombs in your stomach, so don't be going through any doors without following the rules. Toodles!"

Well, this is awkward. At any rate, until Zero solves his little problem, it doesn't look like anybody is getting out of here. But it is unlikely that everybody here is going to be patient enough to wait for that to happen. In fact, some people are probably going to try to kill everybody else and make it out of the ship on their own. These [Wolves] need to be dealt with, lethally, so that the [Town] can make it out of the ship alive.

I will now begin sending out PM's. When I have received replies to all of them, Day 1 will begin.

Posted

Oh man.

Posted

Still waiting on my PM, but you're probably like minutes away from sending it, so.

Posted

this is hot

Posted

Are you guys ready for me sticking my foot in my mouth and suddenly being the target of everything? :)

Posted

Attn: That1Guy - please make some room in your inbox.

Posted

Oh Ganny. . . Ganny Ganny Ganny. . . We're taking you down on day 1. (P.S. If you didn't know, that was a joke :|)

Posted

Good thing, because I almost cried.

Posted

Ganny, if you cry. . . I will bandwagon you on day 1. So, don't cry. Please.

Posted

I've sent out 10/17 PMs so far, and I will send out the rest in 8-10 hours.

Posted

DAY MINUS ONE

GANNY

Posted

I SECOND THE MOTION ON DAY MINUS ONE: GANNY

Posted

It's true.

It's true.

I'm all the wolves.