Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nonary Werewolf

860 posts in this topic

Posted

Rika and Chimetails, I switched your actions based on suspicions I had. I thought that Chimetails was the wolf based on that inconsistency in posts LL picked up on yesterday. I no longer think you're the killer since both you and Rika claimed actions, plus the wolf found his obvious target last night unaffected by my action.

Anyway, you sound like you know what you're talking about so I will also vote for sideli

I also have questions about the other rooms non-lynch party people have visited. I recently got an all-access bracelet from the safe, and if any of you want me to check up on any curiosities you didn't check I can do that. I can also visit unvisited rooms obviously.

Posted

but who attack sideli is what I want to know

Posted

for a second there i thought there was a mass scramble of actions and i about died, lol.

jeez, its been so long i dont even remember what inconsistencies....gonna read for the lolz

Posted

also I have been trying to kill Cas the whole game, so why were you suspicous of me Knuck (I was even protecting you ;_;)

Posted

I would bet on the vigilante. They probably have the same suspicions we do about the wolf. Has anyone role-claimed the vigilante yet?

Posted

you mean teto's?

i gave ethanol to nabe the night he died, and bucketed rika as my night action--item giving and night action simultaneously.

Posted

Rika, I am fully trusting of you. That is why I chose you as the second target; you would not be responsible for the murder if an unexpected murder happened last night. Sorry if that got in the way of your night action and all that.

Posted

Linox and rika havent claimed abilities yet, so probably one of them.

and i got a clover last night, along with a clever message--"gosh a clover, how lucky, except you ran out of luck" type of deal (i bucketed you)

Posted

Yes chimetails, that was the post. I couldn't fully recall it but it was the only lead I had, so I acted very fast. Sorry about that.

Posted

Rika, I am fully trusting of you. That is why I chose you as the second target; you would not be responsible for the murder if an unexpected murder happened last night. Sorry if that got in the way of your night action and all that.

heh, if i was the wolf, we would have never learned of your plan.

oh right, and i havent claimed a role either. but im not the vigilante, or youd still be dead. (as opposed to me being a wolf)

Posted

Yes I did claim Nagisa, bracelet number 2. I attempted to steal from LL last night but got nothing.

Also Chimetals what is your ability? I've never been really clear on that tbh.

Posted

oh kk, that is good then

I might as well vote for Sideli too

but I wonder who that vigilante is

Posted

I guess it has to be LL? That would be pretty strange since he was vigilante last time.

Posted

Linox and rika havent claimed abilities yet, so probably one of them.

and i got a clover last night, along with a clever message--"gosh a clover, how lucky, except you ran out of luck" type of deal (i bucketed you)

But I did claim

I claimed when I was explaining my reason to trying to murder Cas

Posted

i feel like this vigilante circle came up in mlpwolf.

my ability?

wheres your ethanol, teto? know where it is? with nabe <3