Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nonary Werewolf

860 posts in this topic

Posted

Im allice. lost in the desert. i mean wonderland. or something.

Posted

Oh man, that makes me think of how much I want to get the American Mcgee's Alice in Wonderland games. SO MUCH WANT.

Posted

---Day 1---

Enough waiting around for Zero. We're going to get out of here on our own. And we'll lynch anybody who doesn't want to be cooperative.

[Day 1] starts now and lasts [96] hours. There are [17] players with [9] votes to lynch.

Posted

alright....i think we need to decide something first: are we going to come out with all our numbers now, with the possibility of them being wrong (like a 6 secretly being an upsidedown 9), or should we be all shush shush about it?

Posted

What could we learn from the numbers?

Keep in mind that I haven't played 9H9P9D and refuse to look anything up to prevent spoiling the game for myself.

Posted

We can learn which character is and [maybe] their alignment

But it could be a pass player too soo~ it is a tough call

Posted

neithier is reliable, knowing the numbers means we could choose which door we go through each night. remember--the digital root of the lynching players determines which door the lynchees/nonlynchees go through. its the games special mechanic.

Posted

the [Digital Root] is the sum of the digits of a set of numbers

3+6+7=16=1+6=[7]

1+3+5+8=17=1+7=[8]

the largest amount of players who can enter a door is 5, the smallest is 3

9 is the most influential number in the game, as it can join any group of players without changing the digital root

3+6+7+9=25=2+5=[7]

i won't give away who i am yet, but i am one of the nine players (at least in the main game)

also i am not one of the ones who is an asshole

Posted

Am I going to be able to understand this game at all without playing that game?

Posted

yes you will be fine this is a normal werewolf game cut all the bullshit chimetals and lets get back on business

there wasn't even a 6 that was an upside down nine that was disproven by both the game and me

also not everyone has a number

the concept of [Digital Roots] is probably the only thing you need to know right now, unless Aethix notes otherwise. Its one of the main concepts in the nonary game

Posted

9 is the most influential number in the game, as it can join any group of players without changing the digital root

Which number is the least influential?

Posted

there isnt one least influential

the rest are just numbers

now lets step away from that and actually play werewolf

as a side note, pheo keeps leaving himself logged in so i could totally just be an asshole and look up his role but i am not an asshole so yeah

Posted

Let's all be jerks and lynch Bond.

Posted

the largest amount of players who can enter a door is 5, the smallest is 3

Wait, was this in the rules or are you talking about the game?

Posted

cut all the bullshit chimetals and lets get back on business

my point being that in the game, not all the bracelets were what they were visibly. Aethix could have applied the same idea to the werewolf game, and not just the numbers [9] and [6]. numbers that didnt even look like what they actually were were in the ds game.

what i mean is this: Aethix could tell one of us "your number is 5" when secretly its 7 or something.

we need to decide whether to reveal numbers, which, given that we have 17 players, isnt a role reveal exactly--and since this is "another game" the ds numbers could also be different (june being [2] in this game or something) or if we want to keep the numbers secret. or, hell, make up code names, whatever. :P