Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm New! - Higure.net Needs You

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Sounds like you're about as Caucasian as I am, GMP. Welsh, Scottish, Ukrainian, Finnish, Norwegian, and possibly a few others.

Posted

Hungarians are just pretty much gypsies. They were like...I don't know. Could gypsy be considered a race all its own?

Posted

That's why I am looking for staff to help out, because I know my design needs some work. I'm always willing to learn aswell if anyone is willing to teach me aswell.

Posted

It might as well be to me. I know next to nothing of my heritage.

My grandfather was German, or at least in part, and had the name Riester, which is a German name. My grandmother is a ginger with pale, freckled skin. And so I think I probably have some Irish in me as well.

But I honestly have no idea. I'd just appreciate being able to mark something other than "white" on my tests.

Posted

Well on the same note, I am british, but I have romani in me, and spanish in me, and irish in me from either side. So I'm descended from the romani gypsies, according to my father O.o

Posted

I'm from the lost planet, Unicornia. I was born a centaur, but when fighting a blade golem (a golem made outta blades) I was chopped in half at the waist. Luckily, another, nearby person was also cut in half. I stole his lower body and had it surgically attached to my upper body. I'm basically just a human now. Also, the other person was black and although my lower body's skin pigment conformed to my upper, white skin, I still have it's huge cock. Not as big as my old, horse cock, but still pretty big.