Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The legend of zelda ocarina of time 3ds

22 posts in this topic

Posted

It is a kind of weird .

Ithought that i need first done the shadow temple, because of ocarina of time N64.

But , I done first the spirit temple and than shadow temple because on my map it says the spirit temple and navi says it to.

And everyone do the shadow temple first, but it don`t care in the gameplay.

the spirit temple is difficult if you don`t have hover boots. but you can handle it with long hookshot and the eye of truth.

:embarrassed:

Posted

Wait, they actually swapped the order around so it's Spirit -> Shadow? Or are you just telling us your preference?

Posted

You can do it either way. It doesn't matter.

Posted

I feel like I broke the game

I got the Sun's Song before I even went up the mountain as a kid.

I haven't even seen a puppying Goron yet

I don't know when I'm supposed to get this song, but I feel like it's supposed to be when I'm an adult. :c

Posted

I always did the Sun temple first myself. I pretty much never listen to Navi anyways. I never saw the Spirit Temple as all that difficult without the hover boots because I've never used them to beat it in the first place. I might this time through though.

I think you could always do that, FPD. Having the Sun's Song early on is still useful. Speaking of that grave, I should go back there now that I have Din's Fire.

I really love the details I've seen so far, and the fairy lights in Kokiri Forest look so magical in 3D. Looking forward to seeing how the Zora Kingdom looks.

Posted

The button orientation for playing the ocarina has been reworked to simulate a real 7 hole ocarina, but I've discovered a trick that correlates the new layout with the N64 one:

ocarina3ds.png

Have fun with this!

Posted

I feel like I broke the game

I got the Sun's Song before I even went up the mountain as a kid.

I haven't even seen a puppying Goron yet

I don't know when I'm supposed to get this song, but I feel like it's supposed to be when I'm an adult. :c

what the puppy really

i get that song as soon as i get zelda's lullaby

you are not special at all stop feeling special because of this

Posted

Yeah Panda that's not really any kind of accomplishment.

If you had told me that you got the Biggoron's Sword before becoming an adult I would have been impressed.

Posted

First time I played through OoT, I did the Spirit Temple first and never even noticed a difference. I'm pretty sure there's a lightly implied order that puts the Shadow Temple before it, but there's really no difference.

A.k.a. I just added nothing to the discussion.

Posted

The only reason I got into the habit was because I didn't visit Kakariko Village after beating the Water Temple, so I missed that whole cut-scene that makes it pretty clear which temple you need to visit next.

Posted

puppy I CLOSE MY EYES AND THIS HAPPENS

Posted

ok i opened my eyes

First time I played through OoT, I did the Spirit Temple first and never even noticed a difference. I'm pretty sure there's a lightly implied order that puts the Shadow Temple before it, but there's really no difference.

that being when you get the eye of truth

but that aside

just now during my 3ds master quest run

i went and completed the gerudo fortress thing as soon as i got epona (and the hookshot, obviously)

i.e. i had to sneak past those guards using nothing but a shitty hookshot

it was SO INTENSE

Posted

FUCK I CLOSE MY EYES AND THIS HAPPENS

yes pheo

i know you close your eyes

;)

Posted

I mean, I'd beaten the Spirit Temple before getting the Lens

so

there's that

Posted

So how did you follow the poe?

You either memorized the way or got incredibly lucky.

Yes, it is entirely possible to beat the Spirit Temple before the Shadow, but it's so obviously implied that you beat the latter first. What with the whole Lens of Truth fetch quest, then Navi constantly bugging you about playing the Nocturne of Shadow that Sheik taught you. Plus, the hoverboots help you get across the sand, though you can also use the longshot.