Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

All The Small Things

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Mabye even one last good-bye would suffice for the empty feeling inside of me as I started to trott away. I thought of all the small things, all the hopes and lies that where set out befor me. I wanted to cry, let out all of my secrets, and, crall back to her. I could barely remember her now, as I dont even remember her name. Yet, of all the small things to think about, all of those things, why did I think of her? That, I didn't know. I let out a small whimper as I recided away, as I took along with me all of the pain and suffering that I hoped to remove from my shoulders, yet, I still thought of her... She was a glorious female, a pelt she had that was much more in beutie then I could discribe, and yet, she had betrayed me. She led me into this pain, this suffering, and, into this world of lies. Of all the things that would bother me would be how she looked at me, tears rolling down her cheeks as she mouthed something, something that I would remember forever... Yet, that wasnt what I had to think of right now. But, this is my story.

Chapter 1 All the Small Things

My paws where acking with all of the strain of pushing on, when I frst saw her. The air was thick, and, I thought that the heat just made me hulusinate, because I never knew that anyone lived so close to this baren dessert. I had only seen sand, miles and miles of just stupid sand, and, the change of seeing ANYTHING that wasnt sand and rocks, even a dead body, would do. "Hello?" I managed to say, chokeing on sand that was flung around by the dumb sand-strom. She trotted to me, and, she said "Come on, lets get you out of this sandstorm,.. I live in a village nearby." I glanced at her, then, I nodded. Going somewhere with civilization was better then being a Pokemon caught in a sandstorm, unless I was a ground-type, of course. As we trotted, I wondered IF she had a nice trainer, or, if she was a family pet. I used to have a trainer, but,.. that was a whole diffrent story.

I never had thought that something called a village could be soo... so much welcomeing. The humans here, they looked like they never heard of a Pokeball, much less had one. As we trotted through the dark, dull gray alley, inbetween two buildings, one of them had a sighn on it, that said "Inn" the other had no sighn, and, the sight of humans made me a bit nervous. I tried to hide that, but, she easily found out. I gave in to her, to say "Hhhhmmm... why does it have to have humans?" She smiled at me with this sweet smile as we trotted out of that alley and into the sunlight, "They take care of us, silly. They are the ones that helped me stay alive."

Posted

Hey LL if you were a pokemon what would you be

Posted

0.o Wow, this is weird. 0.o Anyways, what does LL mean by that? I dont have a second account, this is my ownly account, and, this is my frst try at a fanfiction. Dont worry, It'll get funny soon.

Posted

Just a guess, but did you try to enter your name as Umbreon and it didn't work?

Posted

no, Umbreon of Reality is my charecter, who is a cat. I also have him in videos on youtube.

Posted

Oh, I asked because we had a member on here named Umbreon a while back.

Posted

I would probably have to look at a long list of pokemon and compile a list of my top picks, and then have an expert choose for me randomly.

Posted

I would have been an Eevee... they're cute, fluffy, and, they evolve into strong pokemon.

Posted

oh my god what

Posted

I'd like to be a metagross, but I just had a thought; do steel pokemon slowly die of rust and decay until they fall apart? Because I really don't want that to happen to me.

Posted

It's no different than how you will die now. That's what life is. A slow degradation and eventual demise at the hands of time and mother nature. Our bodies are sucked back into the planet, which in turn uses them for a tree or something.

On the plus side, we don't rust. At least, I think we don't rust. The verdict is still out.

Posted

But just think of the sound a rusty Metagross would make as it moves its joints around. And slowly becoming more arthritic from rust and lack of lubricated joints... uggggggggh.

You know what? I just want to be Arceus. cheap answer, I know, but it would be so awesome!

Posted

Being the best pokemon ever is what I get to do all day.

Arceus is so good it should have its own tier where everyone just uses six different Arceus. :D