Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hello, Hyrule.net!

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello! I'm glad to be here!

I first came to Zelda Universe back in 2007, because I wanted to know how large the birds of the same name as me were. I eventually found out, but I stayed there. I wasn't very active, although I like to lurk around sometimes.

Today, I got nostalgic and browsed the affiliates that they have, and I found this place, which reminds me of the time when I first joined ZU's community.

Zelda... The first Zelda game I remember was A Link to the Past. I never actually played it, as I was too young. Then we got an N64 and I played Ocarina of Time and it was amazing. I never actually played through it until recently (dun dun DUH), but I would explore the various places and wonder if there were more places to explore. The same thing with Majora's Mask, except I watched my brother play through it because I was still too young to play through it myself.

The first Zelda game I actually completed was Wind Waker. I only ever beat it once. Back in 2006 I tried to beat it again, but I fell in love with the bird creatures (named the same as me) and I could not complete it, because I got waaay sidetracked. I still have the save file though.

Twilight Princess was the first Zelda game I ever played completely by myself. It's also my favourite Zelda game. The locations and areas were beautiful, the gameplay was mindblowing (to me anyway), and was the first game that I became immersed in. You know how everyone says OoT was like that? Yeah, that was TP for me.

I want to say that this forum design really reminds me of back when ZU looked like this. Greens and golds... beautiful <3

Anyway, I have DeviantArt and Youtube accounts here, and here, and I'm also part of the Ocarina of Time hacking community at The GCN.

Posted

Welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy it a lot here! :)

Posted

Hiiii dear :> Welcome to Hnet, hope you have fun here and maybe you can rejuvenate the Zelda forums for a bit since we hardly talk about it :B

But yeah feel free to ask me about anything if you need help and stuff!

Posted

Yo. Welcome on behalf of the moderator team.

You really should play other Zeldas. Like, non-3D console ones.

Everything from the NES to today's handheld games are also really masterful.

Sahaqiel