Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Please vote for my Deadmau5 Head!

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey everyone, Sorry I haven't been online lately, but alot of bad things have been happening in my life since I last logged on. Today is the last time I'll get online for a while! :o Well I joined Deadmau5's(Pronounced Dead Mouse if you didn't know) "Design the next mau5head" Contest. Please help me win!! Voting will commence on July 13th! I'll add a link to my "Bl4ck n' White" Mau5head voting page below, along with a picture of it. Please tell your friends to vote too! Any and All help will be greatly appreciated!

Here is the link to my page on TalentHouse. http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/a7f0f4ff7869e21fb2e75e71af17cc3f/216?affiliate=deadmau5site.

Here is a picture of my mau5head.

post-4416-130969536946_thumb.png

Even if you don't like Techno, or Deadmau5, Still vote for me! It wouldn't hurt! ^^ Thanks everybody!

Oh, and I'm also hoping that I can win this, so that I can have a silver lining in this dark cloud my life has been in for the past two months. Thanks again!! And also click "Support Andrew" on the page as well! That can be done at any time! Don't forget, voting starts July 13th!!!

Posted

deadmau5 is an electronica/electro house/dubstep artist.

Honestly, I don't really like him all that much, musically and as a person. x:

But I'll vote for you ya.

Posted

I love deadmau5 and that is totally awesome 5 points to Gryffindor.

And a vote.