OOT 3D glitches

4 posts in this topic

Posted

I guess I'll start with this long glitch.

Emerald Gauntlets:

On Ocarina of Time 3D, do exactly the following:

Step 1: play the game as normal, getting your ammo bag to 40 slingshot in the forest(do NOT get the shooting gallery upgrade), getting the silverscale, and getting the 200 rupee bag(not 500).

Step 2: Get the scarecrow song before you draw the mastersword

Step 3: Draw the master sword. Go and get the pocket egg(not sure if you can let it hatch), get the hookshot,go purchase the big goron's knife, have a fish in a bottle, Go to lake hylia

Step 4: Play the scarecrow song for the scarecrow so pierre will show up. Use pierre to go into the fishing pond, start fishing.

Step 5:(this part is the hardest) Put the pocket cuckoo on X, and bombs on Y. Use the pocket cuckoo once, then go into your invetory. highlight bombs and switch them with the pocket cuckoo. Exit invetory and spam the button with bombs. If done correctly, you will use a bomb. If you use a bomb, quickly cast your line. If you didn't use a bomb, switch them back and repeat until it works.

Step 6: once the bomb blows up, if you cast your line and didn't retract it yet, it should hurt you. adjust the zoom so you can see link and walk towards teh door of the fishing pond. Reel a bit and you can walk through teh door

Step 7:jump down into the lake and into the water. Call up pierre again and go into the fishing pond. Walk back out of the fishing pond.

Step 8: if you use the B button now, link will use his shield as a sword. Hit the wall with this 'sword' until you can't use it any more.

Step 9:release your fish in a bottle and quickly catch it again in the same bottle. The bottle should now be link's hand, switch the bottle to X, put pocket cuckoo on II.

Step 10: Do a backflip and press the X button while still in the air and quickly press B as soon as you press X. You should release the fish, and quickly press the b button

Step 11: if done correctly, you now have a bottle with a fish on your B button. Go into your menu and equip the big goron's knife.

Step 12: exit the menu and look at your gauntlets. If you followed my instructions correctly, you now have the biggest lol glitch item ever. Do not get the silver/golden gauntlets, you do NOT need them now.

Does work, I would post pics but I'm at my older sister's right now and I don't have access to a camera.

I'll post a few more in later posts, still testing a few of them.

Posted

This guy discovered a few: http://www.youtube.com/user/Kazooie

Another guy: http://www.youtube.com/user/Acryte

This guy's finding big stuff, I think? http://www.youtube.com/user/lagufirtnec First thing that got my attention was Bottom of the Well early. I heard that there was a rock blocking the entrance this time around until you got rid of the water. Guess not.

That's all I can scrounge of right now. It'd have been easier if Youtube didn't puppy up channels and get rid of people you're subscribed to on their user pages.

Posted

Haven't gotten OoT 3D yet, but I've seen this glitch and it looks interesting: