Chimetals: The Art Thread

239 posts in this topic

Posted

No, it's not. Normally my usernames are saved. That and my usernames are shorter than my display names. :embarrassed:

Posted

jeegus, been too lazy to scan things in and post them :P been drawing, just not posting.

Attempted to fit "Golden Heart" inside "Silver Soul". it didnt really work. debating on redoing/coloring it, though i dont think i have my gold metallic marker.

img031fh.jpg

And i tried fitting "triforce of ultimacy" in this thing, but it REALLY didnt look good at all. so i just stuck TOH in there, keeping the O as a little fire-ghost-ball because i really like how it came out in the pokeball version.

img033q.jpg

and a GHSS-TOH version as well.....more siggy-friendly, imo, when i get around to coloring it.

(i somehow managed to misplace this page---i fold them in half so i can move em around my desk easier, then forget whats on the backside, etc etc etc, find them weeks later "oh THATS where that went")

img032mz.jpg

did my own name, which was on the SAME PAGE that i mentioned that i misplaced, in a bucket of fail.

img029np.jpg

got bored and drew myself. really bored. well, more like my internet persona, but w/e.

and drew cascadey:

img030hr.jpg

i dont have a very good grip on how i imagine most of hnet. but this is totally how i imagine cascadey.

and yoko from TTGL:

img028bk.jpg

she looked good, i was so proud, scanned this, and OMG WTF Y HER HEAD SO BIG.

seriously, i HATE it when this happens :< i think something looks great, then all of a sudden BAM i realize the characters arm would have to be broken to be in the position i drew it in.

Posted

Wow, that is EXACTLY how I imagine you and Cascade would look. That is so cool! :D

Posted

Wow, that is EXACTLY how I imagine you and Cascade would look. That is so cool! :D

cas has that girl as her avatar, but im really surprised you pulled me outta there 0u0

Posted

I guess it kinda looks like that Rise girl in Cascade's avatar, but something about it seems different.

My mental image of a lot of people on here doesn't really match their irl faces.

Posted

lol yeah.

i was trying to draw that girl from memory, so thats probably why it looks different. ive never played one of those persona games, so yeahhhhhh

Posted

I like it with the differences; it makes her unique rather than just a carbon-copy of Rise.

Also I want to play Persona 4 so badly but I can't seem to find the third one and I don't have a PS2 for the fourth one. :(

Posted

ahhhh I love Chimetals-interpretation!me <3333 I want to look like that one day tbh, even if my hair won't grow long enough for pigtails :<

But yeah I love Rise so I wouldn't mind being a physical clone of her, lol. Also acquire one Knuckle!! PERSONA 3 AND 4 ARE SO FUNSIES <3 I'LL SEND YOU MINE lol.

Posted

No need to worry Cas, I'll eventually get them using my mad piracy skillz. :D

Posted

comparing the two, i remembered it pretty closely.....but my style just cant do other styles anymore, lol. i used to feel really flexible about that, now imitating other styles makes my characters more deformed, lol (star driver giraffe necksssss <333)

and you can totally grow your hair out that long, cas! i believe in you!

Posted

I'm sure you can grow it out, Cas. I know for some people their hair growth slows down after a certain length, but there are ways to encourage it. Namely, make sure you get rid of split ends asap, avoid too many harsh chemicals, and maybe take a multivitamin that containa biotin.

Omigosh, those sketches are gorgeous. Now I wonder how you imagine other Hnet members.

Posted

i thought about drawing some silly adventure comic, with hnet members as characters, but especially with my writing skills, it would suck something awful.

its easy to get a pin on people that either use the same avatar all the time, or have a theme to it, or something, but people with ADD avatars (me, lol) are harder....which is why i have no idea how knuck and me were on the same wavelength there 0_0

one ive been working on for a while: ive forgotten most of whatever i put in there, though i remember the theme :P

genderneutral.png

Posted

Chimetals, you should've included the i'm-going-to-punch-you-Spirit face. It's kind of an awesome face.

Posted

ill get to it eventually. but before that ill probably sketch everyone else that i have a mental image of.

Posted

aaaaaaaaand TETO! note: i do not see teto as a furry. but those dog avatars like...theyre just....teto.

teto2.jpg

also i have knuckle done, but im doing another cascade on the same page so im not gonna post that till shes done.