Chimetals: The Art Thread

239 posts in this topic

Posted

Aww, boo I was really looking forward to seeing it :<

well at least I now know when it will be up, so I know when to stop stalking werewolf and come here :P

Posted

i got distracted and drew a comic over the weekend, as soon as i get time tonight (gotta do my homework :<) ill probably finish rika and post, though actually i wanna....hmmmmmmmm

yeah, its more likely that ill post tomorrow, since i have an early afternoon then :> as well as time to work on it.

Posted

You would.

Posted

ADD i swear i have it.

except that my psychology teacher made a very convincing argument that its just an american phenomenon and essentially all in our head, and is due to parenting. idk. so many possibilities.

Posted

Yeah, I could see someone saying that.

Posted

i blame parenting, for most kids. public TV, and for me, the internet. and by ADD i mean senioritis.

but anyway.

Posted

yay done <3 id put in a better background, but i left all my sharpies at home. and the markers i have are $3 a pop, and im a broke college student. so i dont use them for covering pages.

rika_code_by_chimetals-d492qm0.jpg

also, my scanners horrible colors has been fixed, it think. that picture is p dead-on.

Posted

Very nice! What do all the numbers mean though?

Posted

Never be afraid of change, my friends.

Also pheo your days of being "KING OF THREADS" will soon be over.

Posted

^^^im gonna have to side with the guests-are-humans-not-bots theory....well, to an extent. some are bots.

Very nice! What do all the numbers mean though?

lol, i went to rikas profile and pulled off her date-joining and post counts. im hoping she makes her next post here, and not the werewolf thread.

Posted

What is a bot?

Posted

One more thing; when you say the picture is dead on, so you mean that she actually looks like that? Because I've seen nary an inch of her face in all my time here.

Posted

no, i meant the colors. idk what crack-setting my scanner was on, but whenever i scanned something in color, it would come back blotchy, or the wrong colors, or basically a lot of things. i mean, it had some pretty shades (before the crack colors, everything was a sad, muted look :<) but it seriously deformed other colors.

i havent seen rikas face either, lol. also, she posted in the wolf thread :< i was hoping shed come on here and go "that post count is wrong, i have one less post than that. :<" and then id go screenshot her profile, which would have increased her count to match the picture :>

Posted

What if Rika was like actually some famous person and wont show her face because she doesn't want to be exposed?

Posted

OMG I LOVE IT (also lol on your little plan)

lol Knuck :P