Wait for iiiiiiiit.....

Posted

Pheo

Pheo

Pheonix

aaaaaaaaaaaa

Posted

:>

sadly, it doesnt work so well with everyone. its that darn P and H, they suck letters like crazy.

Posted

tRY OUT DOING ART FOR MY NAME, mAYBE? i'D APPRECIATE THAT, yOSHIA.

Posted

2ure thiing, a2 2oon a2 my lu2u2 ii2 out of ear2hot ii'll 2can iit and upload iit.

Posted

HA HA, VERY puppyING FUNNY. NOW DO IT, DUNKASS.

Posted

ChIlL, mAn, HaVe A fAyGo. AnD sOmE mOtHeRpuppyiNg ArT. oR mAyBe A lAy In ThE hOrN pIlE?

hnetghss.jpg

The Silver And Gold Are Metallic And Shiny, But My Scanner Is Incredibly Uncooperative And Doesn't Have The Ability To Handle It.

seriously, though, i was like freaking giddy when i finished inking this thing, cuz it was like "look how many letters i can fit in! LOOK!11!!" without having to plan or anything.

now imagine how giddy i am after finishing it, with the five colors of my childhood. seriously.

Also the soul-fire just kainda happened. that was totally unplanned.

Posted

This should be one of those times where you try to learn how to make sparkling images and see how well that turns out.

Posted

My only criticism is that you're doing Gamzee's quirk wrong. I only just noticed this but it isn't simply going from one case to the other, the case stays the same for the end letter of a word and the beginning letter of the following word.

SeE LiKe tHiS, Do yOu gEt It?

Posted

Is there some kind of hidden message in there made by the spaces the letters do not fill? If there is I can't tell. I suck at this sort of thing.

Posted

My only criticism is that you're doing Gamzee's quirk wrong. I only just noticed this but it isn't simply going from one case to the other, the case stays the same for the end letter of a word and the beginning letter of the following word.

SeE LiKe tHiS, Do yOu gEt It?

i usually type like 2ollux when i need to type like a troll, so i didnt really know, lol

Is there some kind of hidden message in there made by the spaces the letters do not fill? If there is I can't tell. I suck at this sort of thing.

not in this case, and no worries, no one called me out on hiding Pheo in half the first names i did, even after doing the second batch, with the "hidden" stuff shaded in, lol.

Posted

-Just now looked at was going to be hers-

FFFFFFFFF- NOO! NO PHEO!

D':<

NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo. I don't wanna close my eyes. I'm not going to close my eyes. You can't make me close my eyes. Screw this business of closing my eyes. I am not going to be pheo.

Get that PHEO out of there. That was the problem.

Posted

lol.

i put it in sahas because he started it, yours because you use it a lot, and t1gs because i just wanted to piss them both off.

but it seems some people are better at being pheo than others.

Posted

If you were willing to redo it, could you find a way to put either TOU or TriforceofUltimacy in there? That was my original name, and I'd love that and have it as the only thing In my signature, taking out all the pretty much useless info because I know no one's going to add me as a friend on any of those, and what am I talking about I am now rambling. Anyway, could you try to work that in?

Posted

Ill work my magic at the next opportunity, as i have a math final coming up :P

jeegus, you use long names. logging into things must be a huge pain.