Animal Crossing - The RP

39 posts in this topic

Posted

Feel free to be anyone you like. Any animal, special character, or make a Animal Crossing character of your own.

We all live in the same village, which will simply be called Animal Village.

Format:

Name:

Species:

Sexual Orientation:

Hobby/ies:

Backstory:

Lets get started!

- - - -

Name: Jared

Species: Human

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Hobby/ies: Fishing with friends and playing jokes on girls.

Backstory: Looking for a fresh start, he bids his parents goodbye, and takes the daytime train to Animal Village, where humans and animals live together in peace. Taking only his fishing rod and baseball cap (which he puts on backwards), he sets off for a new journey.

Getting off the train, a monkey in blue hands him a map of town, which consists of a police station, a shop, a clothes tailor, a museum, a post office, and a dock. After locating the main landmarks, he heads over to the small shop. Looking up, he sees a wooden sign that says "Nook's Cranny". He looks ahead once once more, to see a raccoon in a blue apron from inside the open shop.

"Um....hello." I say nervously.

Posted

Lol. 16 years old. Needs a fresh start.

Also don't end a post only you can continue, that's silly.

Can I just be an animal of my own design ok??

Name: Sideli

Species: Wolf

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Hobby/ies: Fishing and travelling

Backstory: Moved to the town at 15 years old, a family tradition of his being to leave home at that age. Wolves don't understand this world. They evolved to become intelligent so quickly that it was pretty impossible to adapt. Their wolf ways translate horribly into their new world. Sideli is the new generation however so he knows how it is.

Posted

Yeah, being a wolf is okay. I changed the first post, so anyone can be any custom or normal character they want.

"Welcome to Nook's Cranny!" the raccoon says, pulling me into the tiny store.

"Uh, are you Tom Nook?" I ask.

"Yes. Are you Jared?" Tom asks.

"Yup."

"Well, follow me!" he says, walking me to the Train Station. He points to a map, with many houses on it.

"You can pick any of the four green spotted ones, since you have no money. You will be working for me for a week. Once you find the house you like, come back and we can get started on work." he says. He then walks back to his shop.

I look back to the map, and see a house near the tailors, near the dock.

"That looks nice...." I say in my mind.

Posted

"Sable you motherpuppyerrr you messed up my design! You got it back to front, the L is the wrong way around how can I even wear this?"

"Well um I was originally meant for Japanese people! I kind of just assumed you got it the wrong way around in your specification..."

"I'm not Japanese do I look Japanese in your hedgehog eyes, Sable? Do I? I'm a wolf. Not a Japanese."

"Wolves are wolves. How could I tell you were from somewhere else? Why would you import the game anyway?"

"Game? What game? Life is not a game, Sable. You can't toy with it at your leisure. That's ridiculous and so are you."

"I'll keep your nationality in mind next time you write Sable is a loser on a t-shirt design, Sideli."

"You better. Or I'll change it to Sable is a disgrace. Both are true facts."

"Are you going to make that now? I can have it done by tomorrow if you want it..."

"Do I even need to tell you?"

"Yes. I kind of need to know for sure."

"Why can't you just assume things, Sable? What is so dangerous about assuming things?"

"Well- Just now- Your shirt was backwa-"

"Make the shirt Sable! This is your job! This is your slavery! I want Sable is a nervous wreck and also a disgrace sewn into a shirt by tomorrow! This is all you're good for!"

"I will try my best..."

"I have your new wolf boots, Sideli! Ordered nice and shiny new from the city!" shouted Mable, walking in from the back. She saw the devastated look on Sable's face. "Oh Sable, what's the matter?"

"Oh it's nothing, she's just upset because her knitting needle broke. It's all she has to call her own you see."

"Oh Sable! You're such a problemed individual!" laughed Mable

"Oh gosh what a laugh you two are! But I must be off! I'll be by to pick up my new shirt design tomorrow!" Sideli chuckled lightly and full of wolfish glee, taking his stylish wolf boots from Mable.

"Oh I can't wait to see it! I sure hope it's as good as the last one you made. Oh what was it again... Oh!"

"Sable is ignorant!" shouted Sideli and Mable in unison.

Mable was tearing up, "Oh, oh! And what was it! It was printed on a burlap sack, right?"

"Because Sable is a punching bag!"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"But really ladies I must be off! Much to do!" Sideli said, jumping to grab the door handle.

"Hope to see you soon! And every day for he rest of Sable's life!"

"Oh you will!"

Sideli hastily exited the building. Mable sure did know how to hold people back from their duties.

The buzzing in his head became apparent. All the excitement of Sable abuse had him forgetting about the serene silence of the village, and his expression suddenly felt intrusive on the atmosphere. Heaving a sigh he moved away from the tailors to his home nearby. He saw a boy eyeing up the house next door. "Oh no he better not be thinking what I think he's thinking." Sideli thought, quickening pace, a sense of purpose in his wolf step. He got gradually faster until jogging he shouted "Hey! You! Don't even think about moving in there! My friend's already got dibs!"

The boy turned to speak but before he could say anything, Sideli interrupted "My friend from the city is moving in there! There's no way I can let a stranger move in next door to me! Let alone a human!" Sideli finished, stopping just in front of the boy. "You can live in that place near the town hall so that you can rake in the recycling every morning, scraping up a meagre living for yourself from there."

"Nice to meet you by the way! I'm Sideli, and yu are...?"

Posted

"Uhh...." I say, "Jared. nice to meet you."

"Do you know any better houses around here? This part of the town seems nice." I say, looking around, with Sideli in front of me.

He looks to the other side of the river, to see a large blue and white eagle in an orange shirt coming out of his house.

(By the way, the town is an ACGC town, but with the train leading to the city.)

Posted

((oh right, never played that one. Is it relatively similar to the other ones though? I was kind of thinking we could just merge things from all the games? Like visiting the city and stuff. Also I'm going to assume you work for Nook like in other games and post, and I'll just leave it open for your character to correct mine.))

Sidili muttered a little looking around. He supposed he would have to be nice to the new guy, and he didn't seem that bad really. Might get some good favours off him in the future... "You're working for Nook, right? New kids often work for him when they first move here, to get a little bit of money towards their house. He gets them as soon as they move in, if not before. Before you get a chance to see how easy it is to make money without being submitted to his sadistic raccoon will! At least that's what it was like when I first moved in... Anyway! The question. Yes. Are you working for Nook or not?"

Posted

((Pretty much the same thing, without the city or Wifi. yup, you still work for Nook. Has hills like ACCF, and has an island far off (The meaning of the dock Maybe it can end up being an escape? not from the whole world :P). By the way, you should really try to pick it up. I think it's the best one ^^))

"Yeah, I'm working for Nook." I say, walking towards the river, "Who's that?" I say, looking at the eagle.

Shaking my head, "Nevermind. I gotta go find another house. See you." I say, walking toward a bridge that spans the river. Seeing a small house near the eagle, I go towards it, when I'm stopped by him.

"Hey, wait up!" he yells in a moderate tone.

Posted

Sideli watched the boy run away across the bridge. What a pushover. Happily backed down after a quick excuse. Maybe this kid wouldn't be so bad, if he's so easy to convince. He smiled a little and turned away. Being a senior resident of the village felt great. He turned away and walked off towards the opposite end of the beach. Where was everyone today anyway? Seemed a bit desolate, and he was pretty sure there wasn't anything on. Oh well. No time to waste doing things more worthwhile than anything else there is to do in this town. Must be off to catch some dinner, like the carnivorous son of a bitch he is.

((Also we need more people in this RP pleaseee, this could actually turn out pretty okay))

Posted

((By the way, there are different events in ACGC, including the Sports Fair. http://www.animalxing.com/events.php <- Link to all))

I suddenly stop, and see him running towards me.

"Who are you?" the blue and white eagle says.

"I'm Jared. Hi." I say shyly.

"I'm Pierce! Nice to meet you!" Pierce says loudly, grabbing my hands and shaking them hard. I turn my head across the river and see Sideli once more.

"Nice to meet you too! I have a question, though," I says, taking my hands back.

"Is that house open?" I say, pointing to the average sized house.

"Sure is." Pierce says, "Did you want to move in? I haven't seen you around."

"Yeah! I just came to town looking for a home, and Tom nook told me I should find one." I explain.

"Ohh, I see. Well, I guess now we're neighbors!" Pierce says smiling.

"Well, I'll see you later, Pierce. I gotta go help Tom Nook work." I say, smiling, and heading towards a hill.

"See ya when you get back." he says.

I run off to Tom Nook thinking.

"Well, this doesn't seem too bad so far."

Posted

((puppy it, I think I've got the gist of this game.))

Name: Eoin

Species: (I so want to put Time Lord..) Tiger

Sexual Orientation: Unsure. Probably bi.

Hobby/ies: Video games, fishing, pursuing the stock market.

Backstory: He was born somewhere out in the adjacent jungle. He never really knew his family, but didn't really care. He left the jungle at about... 11, was it? and ventured in the opposite direction of the town, went around the jungle, and got there two days ago. He also works for Tom Nook to work off his beautiful house that is actually not that good.

Posted

((yay new members <: ))

Sideli sat by the river's edge, busily wasting his time by reading his copy of the day's Ani' Times newspaper. Why did they even make these? Local news was slow. The headline read "ANIMAL VILLAGE MUSEUM: STILL DESOLATE AND DEPRESSING". Not quite as interesting as "RED: THE LOVEABLE CRIMINAL". Red was an okay guy, he actually had some legit stuff every now and then when it wasn't counterfeit. I guess that's why he hasn't been locked up. And so what if they're counterfeit paintings? Red worked long and hard on those and people just turn their noses up at it because it isn't the real deal. puppy those snobs, Red is a prodigy.

He flicked an exotic butterfly off the side of the newspaper. One single sheet with three news stories. Well, more like social commentary actually. There's barely ever any real news. The third article was entitled "SIDELI FINDS MYSTERIOUS BOTTLED NOTE ON ANIMAL VILLAGE SHORE". Ah, his piece. About the note he found the other day, sent across from another village somewhere. The only content being "puppy off". Foreigners suck.

Speaking of which, the new human kid was still running around after Nook. This time of year is awful. New kids leave home and go to find a little place in the country. And sometimes loads of them would move in at the same time, all serving under Nook for weeks, running around giving shitty gifts to one another, stealing flowers, releasing the bees. Well the bees were pretty funny. Putting money in the trees was the best idea Nook ever had, kids would catch on and go shaking trees for money and get bees to the face. That brilliant bastard.

Posted

Eoin wandered around, coming to the ocean shore. "Might as well" he thought. He took out his fishing pole, which he made from a loose twig, some string which he stole from Tom's store, and a little piece of metal fashioned into a hook that broke off from a train at one point. He cast it, catching yet another Sea Bass. How many of these motheruckers are there in this area? It seems like that's all he's caught recently. He noticed he had run out of bait "Dammit, i always run out at the most inopportune times. Maybe next time I'll remember to buy some before coming here." He sighed, getting up from his crouched position and brushing off his legs. Next time, he thought. Next time... Then he saw a human walking around looking for a house and talking to an eagle. Eoin had never really talked to that eagle. He probably should. But first he wanted to meet that human.

((How was that? I think I did good, but I don't know..))

Posted

((it was good))

Posted

"You're done for the day Jared. Go play or something." Tom Nook says shooing me. With a scowl on my face, I walk out into the small shop, which I noticed had a portable stripper pole against the wall. Rolling my eyes, I walk toward the bottom part of town, to see Pierce, and a new guy walking by. Walking up to him and tapping his shoulder, I say:

"Hello?"

Posted

Eoin felt a tap on his shoulder, and he turned around to see that human kid he saw earlier when he was done fishing.

"Oh hey there! My name's Eoin. What's yours?" He had a medium-ish smile on his face as he greeted the stranger.