Animal Crossing - The RP

39 posts in this topic

Posted

'Hey, Eoin! I'm Jared." I said smiling, while seeing Pierce looking from behind Eoin.

"Uh, I had certain plans, but want to come over to my house watch a movie with me and my friend?"

Posted

He thought for a second.

"Uh, sure why not. What time should I be there?" He stuck out his hand, gesturing for a handshake, pretty randomly, I'd say.

Posted

"Um...8 o clock is good." I say, grabbing his hand and shaking it. I look out to the ocean, and see the sun starting to set, meaning it's about 5 pm.

"Well, see you later, Eoin." I say, backing up smiling. Eoin smiles, and walks off.

Posted

"Bye then, kid." Eoin smiles and walks off, as mentioned previously. While he's walking back home, he remembers that he has work at around 10 AM. He hoped he wasn't up all night again, or else he'd be too tired to work if he woke up in time, or he would be late, which he hated being. Oh well. It's not like the movie will last all that long.

Posted

"So, Pierce, wanna go fishing?" I ask smiling while moving towards him.

"Sure!" he says, pulling out his rod. I pull out mine, and look around.

"What's the best place around here?" I ask wondering.

"By the lightouse, by Sideli's house."

"Oh boy..." I say sighing.

Posted

We sit down, just as Tortimer turns on the lighthouse.

"Are there Red Snappers here?" I ask.

"Most of the time, Barred Knifejaws too. Sea Bass are more common now, though."

"Alright." I grunt, casting my rod.

"So, the sunset looks nice today, huh Pierce?" I say.

"Sure does!" he says, spotting a fish. He stands up, and waits for the fish to bite. He then pulls in as it bites.

"Barred Knifejaw!" he yells as it comes out of the water.

"Good job!" I say, standing up, looking at the fish. I turn towards the water, and see a fish shadow.

"Hey look!" I yell, and the fish goes for my bob. I pull it in.

"A sea bass? Darnit..." I say discouraged with my head down.

"Don't worry, lets go sell them." Pierce says, putting his arm around me as we start walking.

Posted

Eoin walked in to Tom nook's store, and sold 3 Sea Bass, an Olive Flounder, and 2 Red Snappers. puppying Sea Bass. He thought they were some rare fish. Oh well.

((Should Eoin and Jared run in to each other here? I sorta wanted to make them, but only if it's okay with you.))

Posted

(Sure!)

Posted

Eoin turned around to see Jared, again. He was accompanied by that bird. He really needs to meet that bird. But first he decided to talk to Jared some more

"Oh hey! I didn't expect to run into you here."

"Well, actually, I did. But whatever. What's up?"

Posted

"Oh, hi Eoin! Me and Pierce were selling our fish we caught. It looks like you caught some too...." i say, as i see Tom Nook walk off with fish.

Posted

((FFS can't think of what to say/do now :<))

Posted

"Well, I hope to see you tonight!" I say, as I see Pierce taking the bells from Tom Nook. Me and Pierce split the money, and walk out.

Posted

Well, that jogged his memory.

"Oh yeah, tonight. See you then, I guess!" Shit, he had totally forgotten. He rushed home, not running, not walking either. Then he realized that he had time. He decided to play something on his Wii. ((LOL I DUNNO)) He took out a game he hadn't played in forever: Animal Crossing: Wild World Human Cruising: Tame Town

((Again: LOL I DUINNO))

Posted

(lol!)

"So, Jared. How was your first day?" Pierce asks, as we sit down on a bench by the deepening sunset." Pierce asks me.

"It was great. I think I'll enjoy life here..." I say, looking over to him. Looking at my watch, I see it's 7 pm. Opening my mouth, Pierce talks.

"Want me to help set up?" he asks smiling.

"S-sure..." I say shocked, with him saying exactly what I was thinking.

"But, are there any other neighbors? I've met you, Eoin, and Sideli. I saw some others, like a penguin..."

"Well, we can go look around, if you like. i know where everyone lives!"

"Alright, lets go!" I say, hopping up.

-

"By the way, how did you know about that, Pierce? The meeting?" I ask.

"Oh, I was walking by! Haha!" Pierce chuckles. I smile, and see a small, pudgy penguin leave her house.

Posted

He glances over at the wall clock. It was 7:51. Thank the gods (As in Greek) that they lived sorta close to each other. He forgot to save his game before turning it off (For the 1,000th time) so he lost everything. :<

"Shit shit shit shit shit...." He pretty much ran over to Jared's house. He wasn't there. Then Eoin saw him talking to a peguin next to that bird. He really needed to meet that bird.

((Rick Riordan, eat your heart out.))

(("He really needed to meet that bird" is a recurring gag, in case you couldn't tell.))