Animal Crossing - The RP

39 posts in this topic

Posted

I look over to my watch.

"Pierce, we're going to be late!" I say. I say goodbye to Aurora, and run back to my house, where I'm stopped by Eoin.

"I'll take care of everything." Pierce says, running off to my house, ready to get it...ready.

Posted

"Well, look who's late to his own party." He says jokingly. "So uh... what movie are we watching?"

Posted

"What do you like? I don't mind watching anything."

Posted

"Comedy, Ponies-- Oh wait, there aren't any G4 movies yet. Anyways, Sci-Fi, Anything with Alchemy, Anything with Greek Mythology... get the picture?" He shifted his weight from foot to foot, wondering what this night would have in store.

Posted

"Let me see what I have." I say, walking over to my suitcase. I find movies of me as a child, and cartoons.

"Pierce, do you have anything?" I say, panicking.

"Sure do!" he says, dropping a movie on me. Smiling, I get up, and they both sit on the couch. I put in the movie, and I sit in between them.

Posted

"Was that a home video?" He says, smirking. The movie comes on-- "Le Gasp! -insert movie name here-! I love this one!" Then they both shush him, as the movie starts.

((Lol, what movie is it/is it a movie that exists irl?))

Posted

(Nope! XD)

"Blahblahblahblah" I hear form the TV. I feel awkward between two guys. I walk ot the bathroom and flush my face with water.

"I hope they didn't notice anything..."

Posted

((Notice anything? This is getting interesting....))

This movie is boring as all hell. He thought. Why the puppy did I used to like it? He got up, walking past the bathroom. When he sees Jared standing there with his head down over the sink, he wants to ask what he's doing, but thinks better of it, and just sits back down.

Posted

Sitting back down, I look to each, and they look bored.

"wanna do something else?" I ask.

(Would it be too much trouble to talk in first person, unless it's not Eoin?)