Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Part 3 of legend of link fan movie

75 posts in this topic

Posted

The third and final installment of the legend of link is up on google video, over an hour long. The author said this would be the best part, so what are your views?

A link to the movie is after the break (sorry, i've forgotten how to set it up as a direct player but im sure dustin can sort that out later)

------

[url="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7966235459721003522&q=%22legend+of+link%22"]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7gend+of+link%22[/url]

and here are the bloopers

[url="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=75gend+of+link%22"]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=75gend+of+link%22[/url]

Posted

Man,you beat me to the topic!!!I found a few moments ago,and posted something about it at the submit news forum... :( you can lock it up if you want...

Posted

done, only a five minute gap actually...

lousy slow broadband, ive onyl downloaded about 10 mins so far....

EDIT: i must admit, im pretty impressed so far, tingle's salad ravings had me laughing for a while and there hasn't been anything particularly tedious except for maybe that fight by the master sword, but that wasn;t too bad because of link's "i don't give a ****" about the whole situation...

Posted

How do you put a picture in the left courner?? Like gingerlink has Link/Wolf, half Link and half Wolf!! :blink:

I just wondered, I want to put i picture too. :D

Posted

This has to be, the funniest of all three parts of this... (Oh, someone forgot to put up the links cause Im too lazy to do them myself...) ...thing. Yeah, that's it. Thing!I didn't get an answer from a certain person about a certain suggestion about a certain movie!Jeez. Well, the salad, I doubt that I would ever wanna try it in the first place.

Well, least they didn't put a over-dramatic scene with Bill dying. Good riddance to him, I say. Is this the end of this movie or are you planning on making another one for the hell of it!?Oh...A bucket and shovel to motivate a warrior to do a better job and feel confident about himself?PUH-LEASE!So last century...Awful...

...HEY!Where are bloody bloopers!?!<_< Okay, Now I am extremely pissed off like hell....

(And I have my Zelda-trapped-in-a-crystal-thingy....It's in you Avatar Edit thingy which is in your controls!)

Posted

I despise you,gingerlink..but only until tomorrow! That`s when you`ll have my respect again..mwahahaha.
I didn`t get to see it `cuz mom took over the computer as soon as i got to the lost woods part.

Posted

The Legend of Link kept getting better with every part they added. The random duel with the one guy and Pirates of the Caribbean music during the showdown with Bill and his henchmen was pretty good and gave me a good laugh or two, espesially the big shield guy. So did the random blue shirt dude.

I also thought it funny that Tingle was called on to rid Gebola and Navi in part 1, using SSBM weapons, lol.

The final showdown was about the sweetes thing in this three part movie, totally awesome.

I just want Tingle's awesome map drawing skills. :D

Posted

-.- Are you NUTS?I have seen better drawings done by my nephews!<_<

(Hey, make sure you introduce yourself in the introduction thread!)

Posted

Wow. This is DEFINITELY my favorite part of the series. :D I mean, come on, who else but Ganondork (typo intended) would give gifts like that? :P Wheeeeeee!!!

Of couse, I loved it for the serious parts too. That fight scene between Bill and Link was really good. But the final battle between Link and Ganondorf was UNBELIEVEABLE. I congratulate all actors, writers, and other staff who put together this wonderful series. :) *standing ovation*

Posted

Yes, I said the credits would be in part 3.. but they arn't.. They made the movie to big to be uploaded, so we dropped them off and they are being verified right now.

So Credits/Bloopers will be available on google vid soon.

and the final battle (not the zelda stuff) was shot in 30 minutes because thats all the time we had, due to a wedding party that had that building reserved and it was all theirs in a half hour.. so we are all disapointed with it because it could have been much better.

Posted

this one is the best part of them all
I would like to ask anyone of them in the movie a few questions, but I dont know how to conntact them, if ther is anyone that knows how the get a hold of them.... please notefy me

Posted

Ok,gingerlink is my friend again. :D Anyway...WAAAAAAAH!!!!! He killed the kokiri...*sniff..sob*...why couldn`t he have killed Tingle? kyahahaha...(I still have a drop of evilness in my blood..mwahaha)
ummm....*looks innocent* :mellow:

Posted

wohisar, just so you know ph34r was one of the people who made that movie (and also played link) so you can ask him any questions you have.

There wasn;t really a single boring part in that one, the lost woods map and tingle killing kapora gabora were particularly funny, but the whole movie seemed to be much better quality :D

Posted

if ther was a little more light in hyrule castle........

Posted

..I think I`m in love,`cuz this be the best fan movie I ever saw..hey,ph34r,did you have fun making this movie?...(I plan on making a fan movie of Zelda when I grow up..Maybe I could play Sheik...hehehe..) :D
Hey,I can dream can`t I?I`m a human too..with a drop of evilness in my blood that comes at the worst times...like now! *chases random members around with knife in hand* YAR!