Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Part 3 of legend of link fan movie

75 posts in this topic

Posted

I'd like to do it as well, but I reckon it would be tricky to get enough people together to do it properly and i'd have trouble with costumes and props...

I think i'd be able to write a really random script though :D

Posted

*starts chasing ph34r now* GIMME THAT LINK CAP IF YOU WANNA LIVE!
....sorry. *stops in mid run*
Anyway,gingerlink,I think we would BOTH do good making a REALLY random script..with all the off-topicness and rp we do. <_< You can play Link.I CALL SHEIK!!!!
Princess_Zelda can play Zelda. :P

Posted

I dont exactly look or act like a Princess, thanks....

Posted

well for a start sheik and zelda are supposed to be the same person, so they should really be played by the same person...wait, sheik has different eye colour from zelda, stupid magic <_<

Posted

Where the hell are we going to get a cheap pair of red contacts...?

HMMM....Ebay?Nah...Uh...I dont know...

Posted

I got blondeish hair..so i could play both.Tall enough,but I got green eyes...you know,we could alter the eye color with a computer,like they did for Anakin Skywalker in Episode three......What?Why you staring at me like that?..How would I know?Well,read a national geographic magizine..but it was for younger kids,though,so that`s why it was in there..I SAID STOP STARING! :D

Posted

<_< But....Fine...I don't care....Why don't we just stick to a script and work it out from there?

Posted

or we count start a random forum story, ill go start one in off-topic if you want...

Posted

I just saw Tingle murder the owl...mwahahaha...He used that gun from SSBM! ...Weird,he used the bat to get rid of Navi..hm...let`s see...anyone else annoying he could get rid of? <_<

Posted

himself?

Posted

Well,he could head back to the bar and we`ll all hope they`ll have a 3% in...mwahahaha..get in a balloon crash on his way home.
Just saw the end of the movie...man,when Ganondorf killed Link,I remember the fairy,and I thought "c`mon,you lazy fiary!!help Link!"
....I got Zelda`s point though....at the end,when she was about to kiss him,Link seemed to want to,too.
But,no.Reminds me of Spider-man..only it was the girl who said they couldn`t. :embarrassed:
I`ve GOT to stop watching these spidey movies..
Anyway,who`s up for a sequel? :D

Posted

[quote name='gingerlink' post='1530' date='Jun 28 2006, 06:47 AM']or we count start a random forum story, ill go start one in off-topic if you want...[/quote]

Oh, you should you should!Except, I still wanna be Princess Zelda!Can't we just make Shiek and Zelda different person just this once?I mean, we could say....Hmmm...That Zelda was only using the spirit of Shiek and that the real Shiek has come back from the dead!!*sees a redead that looks like shiek*

That's not exactly what I had in mind but it'll have to do!*screams and runs away*

Posted

....Ummm...*bangs redead Sheik on the head with a shovel and steals the costume* :D *runs off to try it on* WOOT!

Posted

<_< Uh....Did I forget to mention it was a real one and not some guy in a costume? :P

Posted

[quote name='Vivi Orunitia' post='1533' date='Jun 28 2006, 01:18 PM']....I got Zelda`s point though....at the end,when she was about to kiss him,Link seemed to want to[/quote]

Link and zelda have kissed in a zelda game (I think)
In AOL, in the endm when the curtains go down, and then you se them go closer to each other..... well that what I remeber.......

BTW this movie thing you gues are talking about..... are u even from the same town.... or even country.... (I live in sweden, so I your 10:00 am is like 05:00 am to me(sweden))