Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Little Pony: The Other Elements

10 posts in this topic

Posted

~DEVELOPMENT IN PROGRESS: The RP will not start until I, or us collaboratively, think of the names of the elements, the name of the set of elements, and which one gets which element.

Elements I have already thought of: Surprise, Science, and Courage~

Story: There is a legend of a second set of elements, with the same magical properties as the Elements of Harmony. They're unknown to most ponies, not even the princesses know. but they do, in fact, exist, and the bearers live in Ponyville, and commune with the Fellowship of Harmony often. We are those bearers, and we must find out how we can find these elements to defeat a looming dark presence.....

Char. Sheet

Name:

Species(pegasus, earth pony, unicorn):

Cutie Mark(and explain your special talent):

Appearance:

History:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Dawn Runner

Species: Pegasus

Cutie Mark: A transmutation circle, looks like this:renseijin.png His special talent is alchemy, obviously.

Appearance: dawnrunnerrequest.jpg

(Thanks to my friend Ari for drawing this for me)

History: Was born in Manehatten, mother was laid off from the weather patrol, moved to Ponyville when Dawn was a little colt. He got his cutie mark when copying something he saw on an ponime called "Full Metal Alchemist" or something. (and yes, i did just ponify the word anime.)

So, introduce your character first. then help me think of the other 3+ elements.

Posted

~DEVELOPMENT IN PROGRESS: The RP will not start until I, or us collaboratively, think of the names of the elements, the name of the set of elements, and which one gets which element.

Elements I have already thought of: Surprise, Science, and Courage~

Stop it.

stopitstopitstopitstopit I am not joining this RP even if it has science pony.

Did Cascade suggest this?

Posted

Cascade said she isn't going to join >:

Posted

I bet if barely anyone is going to join my AC RP, then I bet none will join for this.

Posted

I should have seen this coming. Nevermind, I don't think this is, or ever would be, a good idea. requesting lock, deletion, whatever.

Posted

Animal Crossing guy? Whattt

If you're asking me, I haven't actually deleted anything in ages.

And yeah, I guess you're talking about the other RP so go talk about it there idk >: I'll lock this thread now. Don't worry about the bad idea GHSS, I'm guessing you just caught pony hype, saw that the RP section was getting some attention and kind of forced an idea out. Forced ideas aren't the best. I'd join a pony RP if you came up with a good enough idea though maybe. Just don't know what that idea is.

Posted

Thank you. But the thing is, I didn't force this idea out. I was thinking about this for a while, and instead of making a crappy fanfic(My writing sucks, just trust me on that.), I decided to see where an RP would go. I think I just have bad Ideas most of the time.

Posted

Yeah idk this idea wasn't very good. But it's pretty difficult to make RPs based on TV shows without them being kind of lame >:

Not to say you shouldn't though. If you have any ideas you think might work, go ahead and post threads and see how it goes. You're not the first person to come up with an unsuccessful idea. I mean gosh just look at the role playing forum in general.

And idk I don't like locking threads so I'm just going to let this one get buried.

Posted

And idk I don't like locking threads so I'm just going to let this one get buried.

inb4 lock

uh