Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Moon

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Lol, I always thought that was just Majora being a hard ass. But, the moon does look rather angry/distressed whenever I look at it.

Posted

I don't even think the moon was the real moon. If it was the real moon, Termina is going to be a very dark place. Lighting wise that is. I mean the moon vanished out of existance. I think it was made by Majora, but it didn't choose to be evil. It was just taken control of. It was really coming down to give everyone a hug. It wasn't aware it would kill everyone.

Well maybe not the hugging part, but yeah.

Posted

I don't think the moon was artificial, because none of the townsfolk ever mentioned it.

I do, however, think the moon was murderous, because of all the murder it wanted to do when it reached Termina.

Posted

The moon is really one of the things that Majora's Mask created. It is a proto-moon, which is like an artificial moon. The moon was under the control of Majora's Mask itself, which is why it wanted to "consume everything".

Posted

PHEO PHEO

WW and MM are in the same timeline I think

Wow nerd

Posted

The moon is really one of the things that Majora's Mask created. It is a proto-moon, which is like an artificial moon. The moon was under the control of Majora's Mask itself, which is why it wanted to "consume everything".

Can you tell me where this was said?

Ever?

Posted

I think the physical characteristics of the moon must be further investigated. We need classified-looking photographs and sedimentary samples from its lunar surface. Meet me on the Dawn of the Third Day with your Picto Box, Deku Mask, and a plethora of Deku Nuts... or however many your inventory can contain.

Posted

Can you tell me where this was said?

Ever?

Majoras-Mask-Moon-Consume-Everything.jpgDoes this count?

Posted

"The moon is really one of the things that Majora's Mask created. It is a proto-moon, which is like an artificial moon" is what I was referring to.

Posted

Pretty sure the moon featured in MM is the actual moon of Termina. I've heard nothing, except what's be said here, to suggest that it's a fake moon. Or a moon stand-in.

Posted

Yeah, after all, the Terminans didn't ever really mention its face or its sudden appearance-- it was just their everyday moon.