Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

RAwrr

12 posts in this topic

Posted

I love the past. Hate the present. Most likely kill myself in the future. I want to live in the past. Relive my memories, When I think of the past I imagine like it was just a dream. None of it was realilty at all. Just a memory now. Many old friends in the old school of Manhattan, I am just a forgotten memory to them now. Am I being remembered? I lost contact with my manhattan friends. I hate philly =.=

I was once a very happy person. Now, I'm just a sad person with no goals in life. Feeling so limited in everything I do. Feeling so paranoid. Am I just a shadow of my former self? I blame myself for the stupid decisions that made me who I am today. Does the choices we make really create who we are today?. Even If I did go back in time and change my choices. I highly doubt nothing would change anyways.

Thinking of the past really bring tears to me. Everyone's changed. From looking at the the happy albanian girl from 5th grade we all know to the slutty ***** today. Everyone's changed. Things changed. My lifes changed. I feel so trapped. I know my future is going to cause greater stress to my life. I don't know what to do anymore.

PS: Leon is back on the forums

Posted

I know how you feel... I've felt the same as you I would want to go through the day again instead of going onto the next day.

p.s. welcome back to the forums

Posted

i miss the good days too...

back when my parents were still together :cry:

Posted

You take the good with the bad.

There were good and bad times in your past, and it will be the same for the present & future. Its foolish to think there are only bad times ahead.

Choices do determine what sort of person you are or will become, and you get alot more choices than you realise.

Things change, its part of life. Everyone has their golden days and are then nostalgic as a result of those days. Though, the people who try to grasp onto the past and not let it go are irrational, its not something that can be achieved, so its best (for sanity's sake) to just let it go and occasionally remember it as a memory.

Posted

I feel the same way too sometimes,

Also I do know how people feel when others say this clich

Posted

Thanks for replies. Today was eh. Tommorow will be ugh, but we never know.

Posted

that might apply for today and tomorrow, but bad times in life pass. if you want to have goals, set some. they don't have to be big, the important thing is to follow through with them. there's always a future full of possibilities to live for, even when you're not doing well in the present.

Posted

welcome back leon, we wer starting to think u left us for good.

i miss my old friends from my old school aswell. even through they have proberlly forgottem me, i havnt forgotten them.

Posted

I understand that u are having a bad time now. But things change, the gd times will return. Try not to focus on the bad stuff and strart setting goals.

Posted

I understand that u are having a bad time now. But things change, the gd times will return. Try not to focus on the bad stuff and strart setting goals.

Me too.

I Sometimes wish I could go back and rewrite my mistakes...

I Sometimes Think that nothing would change...

I sometimes feel Sad and Depressed...

Don't tell anyone...

But Me and My sister (Sometimes my bro) Think our Dad Is a Sapz...

OK HERE's WHAT Happens...

He comes back from Work, Is all tired and egsausted (Did I spell it right?) and at the SLIGHTEST Thing we Did wrong, or Disobeyment, he gets mad....Then, he gets mroe frustrated as time goes on...

He complains about the Taxes, The House, his job...

ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!

I Feel at that time he doesn't think (OR CARE!)) About how We Feel!!!!

It'll probably happen again tonight...

That gives me another idea for a Topic...

Posted

I love the past. Hate the present. Most likely kill myself in the future. I want to live in the past. Relive my memories, When I think of the past I imagine like it was just a dream. None of it was realilty at all. Just a memory now. Many old friends in the old school of Manhattan, I am just a forgotten memory to them now. Am I being remembered? I lost contact with my manhattan friends. I hate philly =.=

I was once a very happy person. Now, I'm just a sad person with no goals in life. Feeling so limited in everything I do. Feeling so paranoid. Am I just a shadow of my former self? I blame myself for the stupid decisions that made me who I am today. Does the choices we make really create who we are today?. Even If I did go back in time and change my choices. I highly doubt nothing would change anyways.

Thinking of the past really bring tears to me. Everyone's changed. From looking at the the happy albanian girl from 5th grade we all know to the slutty ***** today. Everyone's changed. Things changed. My lifes changed. I feel so trapped. I know my future is going to cause greater stress to my life. I don't know what to do anymore.

PS: Leon is back on the forums

I know about the friend thing. I only get to see one of my friends I've had since 11 months only 1 time a year, and the last time I saw her she didn't remember my name! I was so broken that I immediatley left.

My older sister has also been acting slutty(actually, since she was 10)and she's always screaming at me for no reason. My Dad is always criticizing me fo the slightest thing ("Straighten that photo frame on your wall","This isn't good enough"), and for his birthday I made him a coffee mug and he said "Oh." It had taken me three weeks to make it and I still haven't seen him use it, or even heard him thank me for it.

>_> *sigh* Things were SO much better when I was 7...

Posted

I know about the friend thing. I only get to see one of my friends I've had since 11 months only 1 time a year, and the last time I saw her she didn't remember my name! I was so broken that I immediatley left.

My older sister has also been acting slutty(actually, since she was 10)and she's always screaming at me for no reason. My Dad is always criticizing me fo the slightest thing ("Straighten that photo frame on your wall","This isn't good enough"), and for his birthday I made him a coffee mug and he said "Oh." It had taken me three weeks to make it and I still haven't seen him use it, or even heard him thank me for it.

>_> *sigh* Things were SO much better when I was 7...

As a Song says:

"Turn and face the strange...

CHA, CHA, CHA,CHANGES!!!!!!"