Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zelda Trailer 1080HD Real People

11 posts in this topic

Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTX9QSCNU8g

Link is fishing in the forest in Golden Meadow which is in the land of Valenia. When a shadow henchman attacks him.

Link spares the enemy's life. The game's villain Lady Vivexa sneaks up and kills her own

henchman that works for her. Man is she evil or what. NO GANONDORF!!! IN THE GAME besides the prologue. All while Princess Zelda is getting ready for a ceremony in the land of Hyrule. How will she play into the game? ....

1080 hd movie trailer for the

fan game Boundless Star. I will release a gameplay video shortly.

If you want a real Zelda Movie we can do it! But, the director wants to get a lot of views

from this first. The movie would be the game's story line.

Get stoked! join the facebook page if you want.. lol

Link-Michael Hubbard

Lady Vivexa- Lauren DeVore

Princess Zelda- Dege OfTime's girlfriend Megan

ShadowHenchman- Dege OfTime or my name Casey Williams

Posted

I would finish the game before you start advertising it, or else Nintendo will start the "cease and desist" letters early.

Posted

I saw "Valenia" and it already sounds terrible and written by someone who has played only one game.

EDIT: Oh gosh I came back and read the rest.

"Vivexa" and "shadow henchmen". hrrrnnngggg

Like OK, Golden Meadow is fine, since Zelda does have a thing with golden stuff that normally don't literally mean "made of gold", like "golden goddesses", "sacred golden land", whatever, etc.

But what you need to understand about fan fiction naming in the Zelda universe is that Zelda isn't a typical western fantasy tale. Adding "ia" and "x" to names doesn't sound good. Randomly adding "shadow" or "darkness" to the beginning of things just looks silly. (And it's well established in the Zelda franchise that shadow is a different thing from darkness, the latter being what is considered evil, with the former being more ambiguous and whimsical. That being because shadow is a combination of light and darkness, and therefore is more morally gray.)

This is how I can tell I will cringe at your works without even watching it. By just knowing that your experience with Zelda games have not told you what you are doing wrong already.

Please, before you do anything with your game or movie, watch the fruits of my labors.

If you don't want your movie being made famous in areas local to my state via scorching comedic commentaries delivered at anime conventions, please watch that movie and understand what it means to be loosely based on something.

As in, if it's so loose it's barely hanging on the ghost of a thread, and if you don't do it right, then it's going to be ridiculed. No matter how hard you worked on it. ):

It may sound like I'm being mean, but I really do appreciate effort. That's what makes my job hard as a commentator.

You should probably take more effort into casting. I don't think it's really right to bash on peoples' looks, but you should really try finding people who don't have a personal attachment to what they're doing, but a more professional and appropriate one. Look for someone who would be willing to act the role of Link or Zelda who are better suited for the job, or at least find a fan with good makeup skills.

Still. Take for instance, Dragonball: Evolution, The Last Airbender, and The Room.

I'm sure they put a lot of hard earned money, and work, and casting, and makeup, and special effects into those films.

But they are still bad. ):

And your fangame might just as well suffer a similar fate.

Sahaqiel

Posted

lol yeah. That must be one intense meadow.

I edited my post above. I doubt the person's going to come back and read the comments, because they're probably just spam advertising on random sites, and even if they do, they're probably not really going to change much, but still. ):

Posted

it's vivexa, not vivexia, gosh Saha.

She doesn't look like much of a villain, just a widow or something. Lol funeral clothes SO EVIL

Posted

WHATEVER IT'S STILL BAD

Posted

Lol funeral clothes SO EVIL

My thoughts exactly. XD

And yeah if Link was fishing in a pond, you'd think he'd roll into water, not land. Where the fsck was he standing?! If there actually was land below him, that should've been shown in the establishing shot. So if there actually was ground and we didn't see it, that is some poorass cinematography.

The only character who I thought looked decent was that Vivexa girl; I guess she should be kind of Zelda-esque. Shadow henchmen is lame (just sorta goes up to Link looking for a fight; decides to attack him while he's fishing. Seriously?) Link looks... not like Link at all. Zelda looks unimpressed about life.

Seriously. I mean I'm sorry I'm probably bashing this but jesus, it's difficult not to.

I will, however, commend you for the video quality of the trailer. That must be one glorious video camera. You also picked a nice setting (the field shots at the beginning were really good).

Everything else, though,

not so much. At all.

Posted

The Legend of Zelda: The Receding Hair Line of Time

Edit: LL beat me to it

Posted

ya. :<

Posted

i'm sorry but that sucks!!

Posted

well all i can really say is you tried failed but you tried