Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Little Pony Werewolf - Town Win! And Kaffles!

1282 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, now that Aethix's game is very close to ending and will take forever to have death scenes etc posted, alongside the fact I've been lynched so I have no game to track, I've decided to post the sign-ups for My Little Pony Werewolf now, just to get them out the way! I'll even wait til the other game is finished - if people would prefer that - to start this game! Also Chimetals needs to get back from holidays first anyways since she has a spot reserved...

So yeah, as usual just post saying you want to join and you will be added to this magical list! <3 There are TWO more roles up for grabs, so join quick! The first twelve people on the list have special reserved places because they kindly asked for once so that's why they are there already! But it’d be nice for them to post a “I’M ACTUALLY HERE AND WILL PLAY PROPERLY” post or something please :>

If you /really/ want to join and the list is full, I might be generous and create an extra role, but I'm kinda hoping I don't have to do that and change my plans lol. But it's still an option if someone wants it!

So yeah, your basic Werewolf game, with ponies and their friends as the 16 players. With lots of abilities old and new! So hopefully this game will be entertaining and fresh for you guys! :> And make sure to read the rules below! Just edited them a bit to apply to this game lol. :> also here's a link to the pony wiki for a list of (possible) characters should it be required!

Sign-ups are now closed

1. Most players belong to one of two groups: the Town and the Werewolves. Any player who is Town wins if all Werewolves are killed. Any player who is a Werewolf wins as soon as the Werewolves outnumber the Town (equal numbers go to the Werewolves). There may also be Independent players who have their own unique win conditions - these vary between roles.

Note: if Town wins at the end of a game, and you started the game as Town but died or were lynched along the way, you still get a win in the rankings. This is the same if you're a Werewolf as well. Play for your team, not for yourself!

2. Each player has a name (which identifies their character), and a set of abilities. These abilities are unique to the player, and secret to everyone else, unless the player chooses to reveal them. Note that a player's name can be used to try and infer their abilities and/or alignment...but no guarantees.

3. Gameplay cycles between a Day phase and a Night phase. Day phase lasts 96 hours of real time, but may be ended early if the town decides on someone to lynch after 24 hours have passed at the minimum. Night phase lasts 48 hours, but may be ended early if all players complete their night actions.

4. During Day phase, the players may vote on who among them they should lynch. If any player receives a simple majority of the player's votes, that player is immediately lynched, and Day phase ends. A player's identity and alignment are revealed when they are lynched. Votes should be in bold and red, to make them easier to see when skimming the thread. If the day ends, the player who has the majority of votes cast will be lynched.

5. During Night phase, no player may post (with the exception of such pleasantries as "Good night"). Players with night-time abilities should PM me to let me know what they are doing. Also, every night, the Werewolves may choose 1 player to kill. All deaths, and any other noticeable happenings will be reported to the town at the end of Night phases.

6. Players MAY NOT discuss the game outside of the game thread, unless their abilities state otherwise. Werewolves may converse between themselves via PM, unless otherwise stated. Dead players MAY NOT post in this thread, aside from a "Bah" post when they die.

7. You may not directly quote any PM I send you concerning this game. You may, however, paraphrase. You also may not edit your posts: just double post if you absolutely must. If you quote a PM, you will be modkilled.

8. If you need to contact the GM to ask for a vote tally, or to ask that an inactive player be prodded or replaced, or to ask for a deadline extension, put these requests in blue, bold text.

List of Ponywolves

1. Cirt
  2. Rika Code
  3. Chimetals
  4. Pheonix561
  5. That1guy
  6. Yuriko-chan
  7. Sideli
  8. Ganondorf333
  9. Knuckle
  10. Sahaqiel
  11. Kaffles
  12. Largely Legendary
  13. Brodongo
  14. Linox
  15. Jareddude
  16. Golden Heart- -Silver Soul
  17. Linkprow
  18. Ammonsa

Links to Each Day/Night Phase

Posted

more like marewolf

Posted

I AM HERE AND I AM DOING THIS

YEAH NUMBER ONE

omgomgomg so excited

Posted

confirmation sakes!

Posted

I'll play. I love this my town too much not to play.

Posted

MAYOR BRO IS PLAYING??

or should I say

MARE bro B)

(This is what I look like when I am confirming my spot)

Posted

mayorbro <3

Posted

I'm in of course.

I want to be a murderous pony. :>

Posted

whenever mayor is mentioned this is the first thing that I think of:

tumblr_l5x99dyvrA1qaw9wjo1_500.jpg

Posted

Totally. Ready.

Did all my research. All of it.

Posted

the marewolves

they're mares...

of the night!

night mares, if you will

hohohohoho

Posted

There ain't no ho's here, Saha, so you best put your ho's away.

Posted

It's finally happening... I'm ready.

Posted

I'm the pony that's a reindeer.

ho ho ho ho ho ho

Posted

So you're a reinpony?