Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Little Pony Werewolf - Town Win! And Kaffles!

1282 posts in this topic

Posted

okay, I'm guessing we can vote now?

Posted

ALL ROLES HAVE BEEN SENT

If you have not done so yet, please read your role message and reply back to me so I know you have received it! <3

Day 1 will begin as soon as everyone has confirmed their role, in the meantime, feel free to talk! (Try not to make a ton of pages though, poor cluttered Homestuck Werewolf)

Posted

There hasn't even been an opening post gosh.

I think there should be a new thread for the actual game, since it's taken up eight pages before it's close to starting.

And it'd be on the front page so that everybody took notice <:

Posted

Vote for what?

Posted

Yes I plan to have a list of links to each Day Phase and Night Phase starting posts in my post on the front page! Do not worryyy =D

Also lol I am sorry for forgetting the pictures in all your role pms, I'll probably do pictures for lynch and death scenes then x:

Posted

got my role. iz gud.

Posted

There hasn't even been an opening post gosh.

I think there should be a new thread for the actual game, since it's taken up eight pages before it's close to starting.

And it'd be on the front page so that everybody took notice <:

homestuck. werewolf.

and nonary's first day started on page 9, i think.

Posted

Doesn't mean I like it lol >:

I feel things would be nicer with separate sign up and wolf threads. I mean we could even have a sign-up megathread or some such nonsense, since wolf games happen one at a time. Though I guess with that there's the chance people wont notice and it wont gather attention. But lol nevermind. I just think separate threads would be nicer. Wouldn't help or anything but it'd just be nicer.

Posted

"What a strange new land for a pony..."

Posted

goshhhhhh that's 16/18 people confirmed already I love you all!

saha, or pheo, or t1g, or chimetals tell kaffles that she still needs to confirm her role lol forever late and inactive :'< all my creys.

GHSS, well lets hope he gets on sometime soon!

Posted

well see

this is your fault

for not being in chat

GOSH

Posted

be quiet Saha I didn't even need your help anyways >:C

Anyways, that's all confirmations received! Expect Day 1 post some...time. maybe when nonary werewolf is sorted lol have fun waiting

Posted

So, the cries of "Start the game Cascade!" outweight the ones who think I'm being mean but seriously everyone who is still alive in Nonary Werewolf hasn't complained yet about being in two games simultaneously (and promised to stay active there too!) soooooooo:

Time to start this gameeeeeeeee :>

...You all live in the far-too-cheerful utopia that is creatively known as Ponyville. Usually a town known for it’s over-the-top niceness, a horrible series of events have forced Ponyville into UTTER CHAOS AND PANIC! aaaa

It started when the dead bodies of Mr. and Mrs. Cake were discovered in their bakery by the fashionista, Rarity, who immediately proceeded to faint and had to be carried away by, uhh, let’s say Derpy Hooves it’s not like she actually does anything of her own accord. This unfortunately was followed by dear old Granny Smith found dead in an apple pie, a pile of parasprites left to rest in the centre of town, and the snobby girls Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara, their cutie marks bitten off their delicate rumps, oh and they were also stampeded on by Moooriel’s cow cult. Oh the horror! Then finally the worst possible pony to have fallen victim to the murders… an old mare’s body lay in the centre of the town, perched on an eerily human-esque gallows.

Mayor Pony, the Townie Elected Representative of Ponyville has died!” boomed the suddenly-appearing-in-this-post Game Master, who was eerily perched on a swing hung from the library, with a bloody and massive scythe held between her teeth. Much fainting and stampeding was witnessed.

Now, only 18 ponies remain within the confines of Locked-down Ponyville, and due to a combination of logic, mathematics and horrifying willingness to mindlessly kill others, it has be determined there are wolf traitors lying in wait, and it is your duty as a RESPECTED and HARDWORKING townie, all of you to deduce and lynch these scumbags. Good luck!

~*~DAY 1 begins now and lasts a maximum total of 96 hours. With 18 players left, it takes 10 votes to lynch!~*~

(If a lynch has been reached and at least 24 hours have passed since the start of the day, they will be lynched automatically)

2:47am BST 16/08 - 2:47am BST 20/08

The remaining players are…

1. Cirt
  2. Rika Code
  3. Chimetals
  4. Pheonix561
  5. That1guy
  6. Yuriko-chan
  7. Sideli
  8. Ganondorf333
  9. Knuckle
  10. Sahaqiel