Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Little Pony Werewolf - Town Win! And Kaffles!

1282 posts in this topic

Posted

I… don't…I don't understand what you're saying. Cannot compute.

Posted

so you actually refuse to give reasons or stay consistent with your voting

chimetals, why vote for teto

Posted

its day 1, the best "reason" is that teto let me make an idiot out of myself in nonary when my math was wrong and i thought he was an 8.

and hes kainda the tricky type, its hard to get a good feel of if hes being wolfish, or just silly :P

Posted

I havent watched the show and there have been no kills yet, so im holding out my vote until further notice.

Posted

alright fine lets go with sideli

but don't think you are off the hook rarity

Posted

Wheeere is my master?

Posted

Twilight Sparkle looks around quizzically.

"Spike! Spike? Spiiike!"

Posted

:D

Posted

Oh hey, group vote for Sideli? I'd rather vote Kaffles but okay.

sideli

Posted

No, you should vote for twinkletoe flutterbutt.

Posted

how about.....sideli, for making an idiot out of me in nonary, and letting me accuse Rika of being a 0 the whole time :<

lol when did that happen

personally I'm in favour of lynching t1g or kaffles.

kaffles because inactivity and t1g because of him generally being a dick in werewolf games and being annoooying

and also fuelling like puppying ten pages of shit that I now have to read through ughhh >:

Just read the last couple of pages before here:

HEY GUYS LET'S GET THIS GAME GOING

WHO SHOULD WE VOTE FOR, AN ACTIVE PERSON OR SOMEONE WHO WONT HELP THE GAME IN ANY WAY?

IDK LET'S KILL THE USEFUL PERSON LOL

I'm still very highly in favour of an inactivity lynch. Sure the first day is always a shot in the dark but that doesn't mean it has to be totally mindless lynching. I want a Kaffles lynch.

Also chimetals you don't have to spell out what I did in Nonary for me now, I remember what you're talking about. Let's not base our lynch on something that I did in another game.

Posted

Well, if a reasonable inactivity lynch is on the table, I'd much rather get behind that.

Kaffles

Posted

i saw kaffles lurking yesterday, and i think cascade(?) said she has been more active on the forum lately, too.

second chances for everyone! lol, im starting to think im the only person that ever feels this way :<

also, im just gonna retract.

i dont know how to feel about a kaffles lynch right now, i mean, like, if she really is more active, id wanna give her a chance to play since shes dropped out of all the games ive been in, mostly.

Posted

Hey, why would you pretend not to be rarity on the off chance that people suggested rarity could be a wolf? wouldn't you roleclaim instead and make up something for rarity's abilities instead of denying that you are rarity at all?

I mean, Chimetals already said she was flutterbutt

Yuriko

AND GOD KNUCKLE. I'M HERE. I JUST NEED TO SLEEP SOMETIMES.

Posted

Yeah, I'm not voting for Yuri just because she's rarity just yet. And especially not because T1g is dead set on her. Remember in Homestuck werewolf when I singled out T1g because I wanted to kill him out of the game because he's so infuriating, then he decided I must be the wolf just because i was dead set on lynching him, which despite being a horrible connection to make riddled with hidden variables, he got lucky and was right? Anyone notice how he's doing that right now with Yuri?

Though, it's not that he just wants Yuri personally dead, he's just dead set on lynching Rarity. Which is still a flawed decision to make, for a series of reasons. Cascade favors Rarity, so why make her the tainted one? If Rarity were a wolf, wouldn't that mean the other five flagship ponies would need to be wolves? But then that would be six wolves to twelve town, not counting indies, which is a really unbalanced game. So that would mean if it were Rarity, it would be Rarity for a very specific reason, as opposed to "because the six ponies hate everyone now." The wolves can't have been chosen based on canon methods like that. Rarity would need to be among a random assortment(A la Homestuck werewolf, Vriska Eridan and Tavros were wolves) of other ponies who have also been assigned to being wolves for whatever suitably dainty reason fluttered across Cascade's thought process.

And then, how could Rarity possibly already be singled out as a wolf, assuming the wolves were chosen randomly? Once we realize or make the connection that the process for choosing a wolf was a random one, or one that cannot be assumed just by looking at the show, how could we know that any pony was a wolf based on bias alone? We cannot. And for that, I do not think Rarity is a wolf. Not based on our day one findings, at least.

Maybe Yuri is acting scummy, but so far, no more scummy than T1g and his murderous dead set lynch behavior. I will decide who I vote on once I find a better reason to.