Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Little Pony Werewolf - Town Win! And Kaffles!

1282 posts in this topic

Posted

Has the vote count been reached? The time limit?

Posted

I counted 6 votes

and it is 5 to lynch ya?

Posted

its really just a waiting for cascade thing

if you there is another game with signups that can be posted, now is a good time to do so

Posted

I can see why Cascade would use characters like Gilda and the diamond dogs as villains, but casting Luna as a wolf was just distasteful.

Posted

she never actually specified which one we were working with

Posted

Luna... as a wolf... WHY, CAS? ;_;

Long live the New Lunar Republic, goodbye, my fair leader...

Welp, that was just stupid, but whatever.

Posted

*cough*nightmaremoon*cough*

Posted

I'd still rather have NM as the leader of Equestria than Celestia. Even if eternal night ensues from it.

Posted

chimetals, unless i was mistaken she was Luna/Nightmare Moon

as in not clearly defining one over the other

unless rika has something to add

Posted

A faint laugh is heard.

"fufufufufufufu"

What is that? Some mildly ethnically exclusive laughter onomatopoeia?

"UUFUFUFUFUFUFU."

From the twilight shadows that stretched from the setting sun sprang a lone pony, silhouetted against the veil of the day's dying rays.

"Foolish ponies." rumbled the sky, the earth, and the sparkling waters.

"I am the last werepony. I bring destruction wherever I step, for I am Twilight Sparkle, ruler of all black magics.

Tonight, since you have foolishly killed the last of my minions, and Celestia is dead, I can activate my last ditch ability that allows me to become impervious for a night, and kill one pony for each day I haven't killed. I haven't killed even once this whole game."

Bellowing laughter echoed across the landscape in tumults. Clouds rumbled, pregnant with lightning and wrath.

"Do the math, everypony. You're done for. You should have got the hint when my minions started to role play their own death sentences! For I am the RPest there is! It was a code for wolf!! You fools have condemned yourself to pony Murdergeddon. Nothing stands in my pony way. Not anymore. You will all be wiped out in the blink of my black, soulless, pony eyes.

You thought my quirk this game was RPing? FOOLISH! My quirk was to be as severely and convincingly anti-wolf as possible, organize my wolf comrades for one master plan, drop subtle hints as to how I am a wolf, then wipe away all hope as it's ever been known."

Apple cider gleamed in my glass, which reflected my hideously disfigured pony body and horn that glowed the red of twilight, as opposed to the regular blue hue it once took. All the apple trees were gone. They were all in the cider, now.

"How do you think I survived so long claiming seer, coincidentally being protected at every turn by some freak occurrence? You have made a grave error, Ponyville. This land will not survive to see the light of day. Mostly because we killed Princess Celestia."

Thunder roared above, rattling windows in the wake of the approaching storm. The ponies watching this horrific twist listened to the cackling that ensued from my sadistic laughter. Then the thunder roared again. But from the cackling to the thunder, nopony could tell the difference.

Posted

For puppys sake. Plus, Sahaqiel, we haven't lynched yet.

Posted

THE CIRCUS HAS ARRIVED MOTHERpuppyERS

Posted

"How else could you even begin to explain T1G's senseless confidence and macabre warnings??"

Posted

Hey, uhh.

Wait for me to post the damn lynch scene, ffs.

Posted

That1Guy. Like seriously?

YOU ARE DEAD. STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD.