Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[marquee] is a stupid tag that makes no sense americans are puppyking dumb

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Exactly like Christianity. Specifically Southern Baptists.

Posted

dem baptists.

now i will eternally associate baptists with twitards. book of edward cullen or something.

Posted

lol that is pretty much it

MLP is alright and I think people mostly only obsess over it for the novelty of being a teenage boy liking a show made primarily for little girls.

Posted

meh, I just enjoy watching the show. I probably look like a diehard fan to some people but I mostly just exaggerate it lol. The uber dedicated bronies kinda freak me out... brony is still a stupid term btw.

I'm kinda like trying to stop insulting other people's enjoyments so they stop insulting mine but lol it is hard. Especially with Homestuck. Even if I do ship trolls obsessively. :C

Posted

After watching the show, the main problem I have with it is the sincere lack of male role models. Which is not to say I don't also have a problem with the cartoon shows with casts overloaded with men and few women. I also don't like that they took a show, directed it at girls, and loaded it with bright pink colors everywhere you look. It's very stereotypical.

Posted

>Show meant for girls

>Don't make it appeal to them

Good strategy!!

Posted

In today's world, being a girl means being a sarcastic, spoiled man-hater who only wants "respect" and treats sex as a form of currency.

Posted

okay fine.

maybe i like ponies way more than i should. i may also post pony pictures more often than i should.

i just have so many pictures saved that i have one for almost any situation.

for instance:

1297055764811.png?1297057577

here we are talking about bronies and homestuck and stuff.

wasn't this thread about the marquee tag and americans being stupid or something?

Posted

rainbow dash's tail would not be that limp-looking if she was flying as fast as she does >:

Posted

brony is still a stupid term btw.

lol. I heard pheo's mom say the term "brony". It was mindblowing.

And wouldn't it be more appropriate if that picture said she doesn't give a "flying" fuck?

Posted

well i think a flying puppy is just one kind of puppy. perhaps there are many types of puppys. and Rainbow Dash does NOT GIVE A SINGLE ONE.

therefore, no puppys are given, flying or otherwise.

Posted

Say what you want about EDA, I like him.

Posted

I'd like him more if he didn't laud over things like this, is my point.

Same goes for everyone else on this site, and subject matter isn't restricted to ponies. Feel free to have an avatar that isn't Link for once, Jareddude.

Posted

In today's world, being a girl means being a sarcastic, spoiled man-hater who only wants "respect" and treats sex as a form of currency.

:/

I suppose that I AM a sarcastic, spoiled man-hater but I really don't want their respect. I want their decapitated heads on a silver platter. I hate them after all. Why would I possibly want to breathe the same air as them much less touch them?

Posted

That too, LL. That too. I'll raid all your pockets.

/RAID ALL THE POCKETS