Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goodbye

42 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't do anything to himmmmmmmmmmmm

Posted

Guys I am Jared. I made him up.

I'm sorry.

Posted

puppers

Posted

Jared, I am tired of babying you and trying to make you feel better. It's gotten to the point that I almost feel responsible for you and your roller coaster emotions. This is not why we are here. We are not your support group. I am going to be straight up honest with you, and I am not going to be responsible for how you react. So take it as you will. If it's acting hurt or insulted or whatever, you brought that upon yourself. I'm not intending to hurt you here. Here goes.

[quote name='Jareddude' timestamp='1313126340' post='355356']
You know how I always said I'm leaving, but never do?
Well, I am this time.
[/quote]
Okay. If you say so. I'm not going to stop you. Sorry you're leaving, but once again, that's your choice.

I am SICK and TIRED of the disrespect I get around here. I try my best to please you all, try to help you with your problems.
But, when my problems come around, I just get ignored and made fun of.

[/quote]

Alright. Now, I could be really brutal here and actually take the time to fish through the forums and quote every time you've whined for our help. It would be several times more than all of us combines. Don't you get it? We can't take you seriously anymore because you've overdosed us with your insatiable need for help, all the freakin' time. We don't have new advice for you, because literally every problem is, in essence, the same thing. So when you've come to us for the millionth time, we almost laugh! It's like you never learn! It's the most frustrating thing to come to the Talk thread for the 100th time and see your new problem. I ignore it because I've already tried to help you - literally, a week ago. You have to figure out some things for yourself, Jared.

Everything I post is ignored, and whatever I do, LL makes fun of me. And it's not just him.

[/quote]
Nice catch, doing the I'm-blaming-one-person-but-not-really thing. You're blaming LL. I won't stick up for him like I normally do, because I've done that too many times. And you know why? Because it's literally every week that there's a problem. LL just can't stand it anymore. If anything, he's being the most honest out of us because he's trying to make you realize the reality of what you do, albeit not in the most friendly manner. LL ACTUALLY does the same thing to other people. You're the one who takes it out of proportion. Relax.

Chances are, if my depression got far worse and I killed myself, you guys still wouldn't care, and continue to make fun of me.

[/quote]
I'm not even going to begin to explain how ridiculous of a statement that is. First, we're jerks, then, we're cold-blooded sociopaths, uncaring about the death of a friend. Are you kidding me? This is why we can't take you seriously! You over dramatize EVERYTHING! You honestly think that? You need to reconsider what kind of people we are. You're angry, and that was just not well thought out at all. THINK about what you just said. I can't even believe you claimed something like that. It's insulting to us, really.

So, that's it. Chances are I'm never coming back. I don't care anymore.
I hope you guy have a wonderful time without me! It's like I was never here!

NEVER. HERE.
[/quote]

Once again, over dramatizing it. Go out with a bang, Jared. I'm sure you feel proud of yourself. But really, did this angsty, hate-filled, defiant departure make you feel better? By blaming us, spitting out hateful things, and "stomping away," did that solve your problems?

You need to think about some serious things, Jared. A life reevaluation, if you will. You're going to have to change some things unless you want to stay in this dumb cycle of depression and problems and inability to cope. I'm serious. I'm sorry if it came out harsh, but gosh. This needed to be said.

Posted

I looooooooooove forum drama.

We're all beautiful and unique snowflakes. YAAAAAAAAYYYYY

Posted

Not gonna lie, this thread isn't evoking sympathy in me. I don't feel any more for your problems than I did before, because I honestly do think your problems are pretty petty. I mean you're sad and that sucks but what can we say other than "don't" or whatever. You're just so difficult, gosh. And then you periodically complain about not getting enough attention when you fail to realise how much attention everybody else gets, which isn't much more than yourself, because you're so focused on [i]your own[/i] problems and the amount of attention [i]you [/i]get.

I mean gosh if you just paid attention to what was going on outside your own conversations, you'd probably realise that you do get a lot of attention.

This thread just plain annoys me, it doesn't make me feel sorry for you in the slightest.

We've given you the same advice over and over again. We're not going to keep replying every time, an if we don't it doesn't mean we wouldn't care if you were dead.

Stop being so fucking selfish is my point.

Posted

I honestly have sent Jared FIVE private messages on different occasions. I say like "hey, if you wanna talk, I'm here".

Blaming the whole thing on me is lame. It's like you wouldn't even care if i died :(

Posted

unique snowflake

Posted

chase ilu

Posted

Did nooooot Blame LL, I did not do that. Honestly, I think at this point you're jared's scapegoat.

You know, of all of Jared's relationship problems, I don't think he's ever told us why he holds relationship in such high regard.

Posted

Chase, just while we're being honest, I don't like you at all. You're a condescending bigoted asshole who thinks way too much of himself. If you died I'd be less fazed than if it was anybody else. I mean you're funny but who cares about funny if the person is shit.

So idk just shut up.

Posted

Robbie I am hurt and I'm going to go kill myself are you happy

Posted

Ecstatic <:

Posted

Hey guys, I don't mean to be a bitch or anything (but I AM a bitch, that is fact) but, if Jared actually did leave this time, would he be reading this?
[s]I mean, I don't know, please don't kill yourself on account of us or anything because that really is not… It's really not worth it? [/s]
Striked that because, if he did, in fact, leave then he wouldn't see it like how he's not seeing this whole thread.

(@Chase: He just said he wouldn't be fazed =| )

Posted

Jared, I don't really know what to say anymore, but fuck's sake we don't hate you, we don't want you dead, we do care about your problems but we just don't have the energy to reply because as everyone has said, it's the same thing everyday. I'm also kind of tired of your posts in Talk, idk it's just usually something like "I'M DEPRESSED" or "SOMEONE SAY HI" and all that. It's just really irritating and sometimes I wish you would put more thought into things before you say them...

Anyways, I don't want you to leave ok, you're one of the only active members and you help shape this site into what it is. Like everyone does here. Plus you need to play werewolf anyways don't you? :<