Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Torch-Chucking, Windmills, and Lawls

27 posts in this topic

Posted

So was it because the subs were too small that you didn't use that version? I wondered; to be honest, if I can, I'm gonna download it just so I can laugh even more. xD

I don't entirely see why you're apologizing though, 'cause I thought it was fantastic! Did I mention I was crying laughing at several parts? XD

"Every man, woman, child and blade of grass-" *rewindage going on* *commentary funnies*

Me: *Dead* xD

Posted

I know, Mufn. :< But I wanted to bring my best to the table, since you guys were watching.

I did trail sometimes, and my pausing was off sometimes.

Also lol, it would have been taken down from YouTube.

Eka, the projector we were using was kinda' blurry. Couldn't read a thing. In hindsight, there was probably a way to focus it more. But I wasn't thinking. ): The subtitles are fine, though. I mean come on, Eka. With the amount of subtitles we read on a day to day basis, you think I couldn't get them right?

It would be cool if you told me which parts struck you the most. :> I enjoy hearing specific feedback.

Sahaqiel

Posted

The windmill stuck out to me the most. I mean, not just how awesomely stupid the film-makers were about it, but also the way you presented it. Lol. "BAM! WINDMILL!...... UGGGGHH" That, plus the goron, plus the torch scene made my night.

Honestly, I probably would have raged at my computer if I had watched it without commentary.

Posted

Honestly, I probably would have raged at my computer if I had watched it without commentary.

Posted

Ohhh, I see. Well time is short with prepping for these panels, so eh. *shrugs* Understandable.

Favorite moments:

1. How you built up the first scene with the torch impaling. The minute he even picked up the torch and you started commenting, I couldn't stop laughing. And when you paused it RIGHT when he got impaled and you were like shouting: THAT killed me. XD

2. The comment about 'Sneaky like a windmill.' Found that really funny xD

3. When you talked about how much of a douche Link was when he takes out his blade and slits the "Goron's" hand in like 3 seconds. XDD

4. When you talked about how even more douchy Link gets in his final battle against Ganondorf (STEPS. ON THE GUY. XD)

5. When you narrated Link's thoughts when he was leaning against a tree. 'I love you, tree. ... But I can't be with you.' xD

Posted

lol

ty kevn, linox, and eka. :>

Viewers like you made my night. ;D

Also, despite my previous extensive panel and subbing experience, I've never gotten the timing so perfect on the scene that I commentate with "Remember when I sodomized that tree?" I also never really thought about Ganondorf and Link's positions when Link was stabbing him. I guess that night was just very buttsex related.

Also, if you guys want a windmill badge, totally up for sending one to you.

Cascade, totally don't know how to receive shipping payments. :x

Gonna' have to get kaffles to help me on this one lol.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Mayhaps set up a Paypal?

Posted

We'll get them to you ya.

Posted

I have several. ^_^

Posted

Or you could just give me the badges and I can include them in my mail to Cascade which I'm going to mail anyway. :>

Posted

well fine

dick

Posted

it helps that sayuri actually knows my address lol O:!!! now she come kidnap me or something idk.

But yeah that seems a p. coolio idea, I want to mail people things now :c